About Oxy Lean Elite
As many of our lifestyles have become busier and more hectic, many of us are searching for that quick fix to help improve both energy levels and assist with weight loss. Multi-ingredient thermogenic supplements, like Oxy Lean Elite, were created to do such.
According to the makers of Oxy Lean Elite, the supplement will increase focus and awareness, enhance energy support, and increase the sense of well-being.
Consumers may find all these claims very attractive, but does it actually work? And is it safe for daily use? This article will address your concerns and questions regarding the Oxy Lean Elite.
Oxy Lean Elite Ingredients
When looking at the Oxy Lean Elite nutrition label, you will see eleven ingredients, although, the amount of each ingredient is not shared. This is concerning as the amount of an ingredient can determine whether it is safe or not.
Let’s take a look at each ingredient to learn more about its purpose in Oxy Lean Elite.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – According to the Sports Wholesale Supply that supplies Oxy Lean Elite, the supplement contains 93 mg of caffeine which is equivalent to about 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine supplementation has been shown to enhance lipolysis and fat oxidation which can increase calorie expenditure.
- Thermo-V – A combination of three synergistic fat burners- stearoyl vanillylamide, capsaicin, and zingerone. Stearoyl vanillylamide and capsaicin are naturally found in peppers. Zingerone is a component of ginger that gives its fragrance and flavor.
- Bauhinia L. (Leaf and Pod) Extract – An extract from a flowering plant that has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal benefits.
- Bacopa Monniera (Leaf) – A plant grown in tropical areas which research has shown may boost brain function and alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Green Tea (incl theophylline anhydrous) – Green tea contains caffeine and antioxidants. One study found green tea extra improve participants’ cholesterol levels.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine – A substance that research shows to potentially be helpful in weight management as it is a lipolytic agent. A lipolytic agent induces lipolysis which breaks down the fat in the body.
- MexxEnsure XV’ (stearoyl Vanillylamide) – Found in Thermo-V. A natural component of peppers that has been extracted to help aid in burning fat.
- Rawolscine (Leaf & Root) – Research shows this plant to have antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It has been commonly used in areas like India, Pakistan and Thailand to treat and prevent many diseases.
- Selenium – A micronutrient that has been shown to aid in preventing cognitive decline, thryroid disease, cardiovascular disease). It is commonly found in animal sources like meat, chicken, fish, milk and eggs.
- Magnesium – A mineral that acts as a cofactor in many different processes and reactions in the body. It’s known to help with energy production and in the production of DNA.
- Niacin – A vitamin that is involved in many body processes including the transfer of carbohydrates, fats, and protein into energy.
How Does it Work? | The Science Behind Oxy Lean Elite
Oxy Lean Elite is a thermogenic supplement.
“Thermogenic” means heat-producing. Therefore, this supplement is supposed to generate more heat from your body which then leads to your body burning more calories.
These types of supplements work best before a workout as it helps to provide more energy. Research has found that thermogenic supplements may help you burn more calories when you exercise.
According to their research, participants found a decreased perception of effort during exercise and increase feelings of satiety, or fullness, when eating.
Oxy Lean Elite Pros & Cons
- Thermogenic supplements boost metabolism, increase fat burning, and reduce appetite .
- Oxy Lean Elite can be purchased without a prescription.
- Oxy Lean Elite is not a magic pill solution for weight loss. You will still need to pair it with diet and exercise changes.
- There are potential side effects like nausea and jitteriness in the beginning.
- Supplements, like Oxy Lean Elite, are not regulated as strictly as medications or food by the government. Therefore, there may be safety concerns that are not known yet.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: When using Oxy Lean Elite you should expect an increase in a slight increase in body temperature as it is a thermogenic product.
You may see improvement with focus, mental clarity, energy, and endurance.
A: It's recommended 1 in the morning 30-45 minutes after your first meal. (We recommend eating a large meal before consuming the product to help with better absorption and to avoid potential nausea.).
CAUTION: It is not recommended to take before bed as it may cause difficulty sleeping due to the caffeine amount.
A: It's recommended to start with 1 capsule for the first 14 days to assess your tolerance. If you tolerate 1 capsule well, you may increase to two capsules after the 14-day period.
A: Weight loss is dependent on nutrition and exercise programs. For nutrition and exercise information please consult with your physician.
Oxy Lean Elite Alternatives
|Thermozin||$35.99||Bitter orange, theobromine, green tea leaf, caffeine, elecampane root, moringa oleifera|
|Invigor8 Fat Burner||$79.99 for a 2 month supply||Raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, green tea, garcinia, Forskolin, olive leaf|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Active PK||$69.00||Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Berberine HCI|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Slimvance||$59.99||Moringa oleifera Leaf Extract, Curry (Murraya koenigii) Leaf Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root Extract)|
Is it Safe? Warnings & Complaints
As caffeine anhydrous is the first ingredient listed on the nutrition label, we know it is the primary component in Oxy Lean Elite.
In certain people, caffeine has been shown to cause a dramatic increase in blood pressure. Therefore, some people, especially those with hypertension, may need to be wary of taking this supplement.
Some individuals who have never taken a thermogenic supplement or are caffeine sensitive experience nausea or jitters when using the product for the first few days until their body adjusts to the product.
On rare occasions, some people may experience severe side effects of taking a thermogenic supplement like inflammatory bowel disease or liver failure.
If you have a pre-existing condition, it is important to discuss with your physician before taking Oxy Lean Elite.
Customer Reviews & Results
Review by Barbara S.: I have taken a lot of appetite suppressants thru the years and built up a tolerance to almost all weight loss supplements. This is the first one that has worked for me since the original Oxy Elite was taken off the shelves.
Review by Kayla M.: I’m not sure if I got a dud or not but I’ve taken for a week now and I haven’t felt a single difference even with taking two a day. No extra energy, no hunger control. I’m sensitive to caffeine so I at least thought I’d feel some kind of energy or something. Really disappointed.
Review by Vannessa R: As soon as I take this pill I have instant energy and it lasts longer than others I have tried).
Packages, Deals, Prices, Where to Buy
You will not be able to find Oxy Lean Elite on Amazon or in stores like GNC.
It can be purchased directly from Genome Nutrition website, where you need to pay for shipping as well. Per Bottle of Oxy Lean Elite contains 60 capsules. It’s available in the following 2 packages:
- 1 Bottle costs $47.97 + S&H
- 3 Bottles cost $125.90 + S&H
The Bottom Line
While there is evidence that it may boost metabolism, reduce appetite, and increase fat burning, the overall effects are small.
A lifestyle of a well-balanced diet and regular exercise is the key to weight loss and good health.
Ultimately, it is your decision to determine if the cost of the supplement and potential side effects is worth the small positive effects it may have on your fitness or weight loss journey.
If you are worried about how this supplement may play into your health, please consult with physician.
2) Caffeine: How does it affect blood pressure? | MAYO CLINIC https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-pressure/expert-answers/blood-pressure/faq-20058543
3) FAQ for Oxy Lean Elite | https://www.sportswholesalesupply.com/pages/faq-for-oxy-lean-elite
4) Effects of a single-dose thermogenic supplement Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
5) Protective Effect of Bauhinia purpurea on Gentamicin-induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats Indian J Pharm Sci. 2009 Sep-Oct; 71(5): 551–554doi: 10.4103/0250-474X.58196
6) The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera | Psychopharmacology (Berl). PubMed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11498727
7) Adaptogenic effect of Bacopa monniera | PubMed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12957224
8) Green Tea Extract | Cleveland Clinic https://health.clevelandclinic.org/green-tea-extract-a-better-way-to-boost-energy-or-not/
9) Isopropylnorsynephrine J Physiol Biochem. 2011 Sep;67(3):443-52. doi: 10.1007/s13105-011-0078-2
11) Selenium | National Institutes of Health https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Selenium-HealthProfessional/
12) Magnesium | National Institutes of Health https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/