NuHair is a hair supplement that can support hair growth. According to the manufacturer, this is a formula that is specifically designed for the needs of women. The product can deeply nourishes the scalp and follicles, and it may help the hair grow longer and thicker.
NuHair Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of main substances in this supplement, including several vitamins. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Biotin – This mineral may reinforce the hair follicles and scalp. As a result, you lose less hair. An article in Skin Appendage Disorders said that there’s only limited evidence that biotin may lead to hair growth.
- Zinc – It can produce DNA and RNA, which deconstruct hair follicles. This is an important cause of developing healthy hair. An article in Dermatology and Therapy suggested that there’s no real connection between zinc and hair growth.
- He Su Wu – This is a flowering plant called Reynoutria multiflora. It’s used as an herbal remedy, especially in Chinese medicine. It can also used to treat diabetes, hair loss, heart disease, constipation, and cancer. A study in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that this substance creates resting growth of the hair follicles.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind NuHair
This product may help the hair grow longer, thicker, and fuller by delivering nutrients directly to the hair follicles. It can also fix the issues that led to hair loss.
NuHair Pros & Cons
- This product may nourishes the scalp.
- It can help hair grow longer and thicker.
- Specially formulated for women.
- There are additives and preservatives included.
- This product contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- You can’t drink alcohol with this supplement.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule, once in the morning and once before bed, with food. Take for a minimum of 3-4 months for the best results.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: If you experience unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, brown urine, light-colored stools, yellow eyes or skin, it may signal liver difficulties.
WARNING: See a physician immediately. In fact, you must see your doctor before you begin taking this supplement.
A: You can't take this product if you have problems with your liver, or if you drink excessive alcohol. Check with a doctor before you begin taking this supplement, especially if you are on medication.
A: This product appears to be very effective. Over 75% of user reviews on Amazon were from very happy customers who experience hair growth with this supplement. A smaller percentage of users found the product to be ineffective.
A: There's no money-back guarantee or return policy on the manufacturer's website. However, you can buy this product from Amazon and from numerous other third-party websites, and they have a policy.
|NuHair||$21.95 + $11.81 shipping||Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, Silica, Bioperine, Pantothenic acid|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, Bamboo extract, Hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|Elanveda||$48||Brahmi, Amalaki, Bhringraj, Jatamansi root, Vishnukranthi|
|Groh Hair||$50 (supplement)||Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and purified water|
The price of NuHair is very average for the market and it’s affordable. The ingredients have a lot of overlap with other brands, but there are some unique additions like Bioperine.
Is NuHair Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There’s a small chance you could develop liver problems as a result of using this product.
NuHair Customer Reviews & Results
This product got glowing reviews from users. They said the product takes about 3 months to be effective, but it really works well to grow and thicken the hair. A very small percentage said it didn’t work.
NuHair: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can’t buy this product on the manufacturer’s website. You can buy it on Amazon and from several other online retailers.
On Amazon, the supplement is $21.95 + $11.81 for the shipping and handling fees. On iHerb you’ll pay $39.15.
The Bottom Line
NuHair is an organic hair growth supplement that is a popular product in the market. About 75% of customer reviews were very positive.
Users felt that this product reversed their hair loss issues and allowed their hair to grow thick and full.
A very small number of customers were disappointed with NuHair. This is an affordable product that seems like it’s well worth a try.
If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
CAUTION: Before you begin using this supplement, make an appointment with your physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About NuHair?
NuHair could be the perfect hair growth product for you. Hopefully, it will make your hair grow longer, thicker, and fuller.
There are some natural methods you may try to help your hair grow. They aren’t scientifically tested, but they may work.
- Follow a nourishing diet packed with vitamins and antioxidants. This will nourish the hair follicles and lead to healthier hair.
- Mashed avocado may be a good treatment for getting the hair to grow. Put it on your hair and leave it in for half an hour, then wash it out.
- Olive oil may cause hair growth. Try spreading some in your hair once a day.
- Get your hair trimmed every 3-4 months. Getting the ends cut gets rid of split ends, which makes the hair healthier.