Foligain is an organic hair loss supplement for both men and women. It’s designed to help the hair grow in longer and thicker, and it may also lessen hair shedding and thinning. In addition, the product can also support a healthy scalp.
Foligain Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, many of which are minerals. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Gingko Biloba – This is an extract from the tree of the same name. A study on mice published in the Japanese publication Yakugaku Zasshi found that gingko biloba does promote hair regrowth.
- Copper – It can promote hair growth, and it can also promote the production of collagen and elastin. A study published in the Annals of Dermatology looked at levels of copper and zinc in association with hair loss. They found no difference in copper levels with the men and women who had experienced hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto – The berries of this tree have medicinal properties, and they may also affect the hair. However, an article in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery found that there’s no strong link between saw palmetto and hair growth.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Foligain
The ingredients in this supplement suppress the release of the DHT hormone, which is responsible for hair loss.
This lets the hair grow in longer and thicker. Advances in Dermatology and Allergology says that DHT is a main cause of hair loss.
Other ingredients including vitamins and minerals enrich the hair follicles. Healthier hair follicles can lead to better hair growth and less shedding.
Foligain Pros & Cons
- The product can support the health of the scalp.
- It can also help grow the hair longer, thicker, and fuller.
- This supplement is suitable for men and women.
- The product can lessen shedding and hair thinning.
- It’s rich in minerals and antioxidants.
- Possible side effects include dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
- It contains many inactive ingredients.
- Some people may find these capsules hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Foligain?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a glass of water. You can take them at any time of day, but it’s best to take them at the same time each day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Foligain Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some side effects that you may experience, including dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
WARNING: If you experience side effects that are unpleasant, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take Foligain If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, the manufacturer recommends that anyone with a medical problem get the approval of a physician before taking this product.
Q: Does Foligain Work?
A: This is a popular product which got some excellent reviews. Users did feel, for the most part, that the product really worked to make their hair long and thicker and to prevent hair loss. A smaller number of customers thought the supplement was ineffective.
Q: What Is Foligain Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy for items that are in the same condition they were in when you bought them.
If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and let them know you want a refund, and return the product. You’ll get a full refund.
|Foligain||$68.80 for a 2-month bottle||Zinc, biotin, saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle, ginger|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Rejuvalex||$59.99||Biotin, garcinia cambogia, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, forskolin, horsetail powder, green coffee bean extract|
|Avacor||$39.99||Keratin, saw palmetto, biotin, resveratrol, ginkgo biloba, vitamin B12, bilberry|
Foligain is in the average price range for a hair loss supplement. There’s also a lot of overlap in the ingredients in these supplements. They are all very similar mixtures.
Is Foligain Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, the ingredients in this supplement are all quite safe.
WARNING: You may experience mild side effects like stomach discomfort and nausea, but likely nothing more serious.
Foligain Customer Reviews & Results
This is a very popular product in the market. Most of the customer reviews were very positive.
Both men and women reported that this supplement slowed down hair loss a lot and made their hair grow in thicker and longer. There were very few complaints about the product.
Foligain: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
On the official website, the price is $68.80 for a 2-month bottle of this supplement.
You can also buy it on Amazon for $39.32 if it’s a one-time purchase and $37.35 if you subscribe. There’s a $15.77 cost for shipping. This product is also available from several other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Foligain is fairly typical as far as hair-loss supplements go. It’s in an average price range and is quite affordable.
Users were very happy with this supplement, on the whole. Over 60% of reviews were from happy, satisfied customers who said the product slowed down hair loss and helped them grow their hair in longer and thicker.
You may experience mild side effects like dizziness and diarrhea. If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
Before you begin using this supplement, make an appointment with your physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Foligain?
Foligain is a hair loss supplement that will hopefully help you grow longer, thicker hair and prevent hair loss.
There are also some natural methods you can use to help your hair grow. They aren’t backed by science, but they’re still worth a try.
- Following a healthy diet filled with vitamins and minerals will nourish the hair follicles and create healthier hair.
- Olive oil may help your hair grow. You can check this by spreading some in your hair once a day (source).
- Get your hair trimmed every 3-4 months. Getting it cut gets rid of split ends.
- Some people think that mashed avocado is a good treatment for getting the hair to grow. Put it in your hair and leave it in for half an hour, then wash it out (source).