Amplixin Intensive Biotin Hair Growth Serum is a product in a larger line of Amplixin products. It is an all-natural product that is easy to fit into your lifestyle. It is designed to be used to regrow hair, no matter what type of hair you have.
This serum contains natural ingredients, which are formulated to help you regrow your hair. The company that makes the product, which is also called Amplixin, also has a full line of shampoos and conditioners.
What Does It Do?
It can also work for men or women. You are directed to spray it on, massage it in, and leave in your hair. You should do this at least 3 times a week, for the best results.
All of the products can be used in conjunction with each other. You can purchase the products together or just one type at a time. Here’s a look at this product and other specifics you may be curious about.
Amplixin Ingredients – The Breakdown
- Biotin – Biotin is one of the essential B vitamins that you need in your diet. If you don’t have enough in your daily intake, it can lead to hair loss and other negative effects. However, it can be beneficial to add a supplement to get more. Dermatology and Therapy has concluded that many vitamins play a significant role in hair growth, and biotin is one of them.
- Sage Leaf – Palestinians have used sage is a natural product to protect their hair, but it was mainly thought of as a folk remedy.
- Caffeine – The International Journal of Trichology theorizes that rubbing caffeine onto the scalp can help fix problems that the skin is facing, especially in terms of androgenic alopecia, which is one of the most common causes of hair loss in adults.
- Jojoba – The International Journal of Molecular Sciences explains how this plant has an oil that is of great use in health and cosmetics. It can help heal skin, on the outer layers. It also has anti-inflammatory capabilities, meaning it can repair surface skin, which may help a medicine or formula be absorbed into the skin easily.
However, there is evidence to suggest that it is a plant that can prevent you from losing your hair, as was discussed in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
How Does it Work? | The Science Behind Amplixin
The manufacturer says that the formula works by fixing a chemical imbalance that may be the cause of hair loss, called DHT.
Some of the ingredients in the product are specifically for blocking DHT, including caffeine and jojoba oil.
Amplixin Pros & Cons
There are some good things about this product but it isn’t perfect.
- The formula uses no sulfates or parabens.
- Product may be used with for all hair types.
- The product may be able to block a hormone imbalance.
- Difficult to measure changes in hair fullness.
- Only small bottles are available for sale.
- Might work better in conjunction with other products.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Amplixin?
A: To apply, you must apply this serum near the scalp and rub it in, moving your fingers in circles. It is recommended that you do this at least 3 times a week.
Q: Does Amplixin Have any Side Effects?
A: There are no major side effects, although some reported itchy scalps after use.
Q: Can I take Amplixin if I Have a Health Condition?
A: The product is all-natural, so it should be safe for everyone to take, according to the manufacturer. However, if you are allergic to one of the ingredients, you should not use this product.
Q: Does Amplixin Work?
A: There is no guarantee that this serum will work for everyone. However, there are people that have seen fuller hair growth after using this product.
Q: What is Amplixin Moneyback Guarantee, Return, & Refund Policy?
A: They offer a money-back guarantee on all of their products. You will receive a full refund on any product you return, as long as it is returned within 70 days of delivery.
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Women’s Rogaine||$58.23-$79.99||Minoxidil 5%|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|Lipogaine||$20 – $29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|Elanveda||$48||Brahmi, Amalaki, Bhringraj, Jatamansi root, Vishnukranthi|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium Oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
Is Amplixin Safe – Warnings and Complaints
Amplixin is made in a facility, which is registered with the FDA. However, you still need to be careful with this product.
There are no warnings, but there is always a chance that you can have a reaction to any product. Always read the ingredients to be sure you aren’t allergic to anything.
Amplixin Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews from customers about this product were either really bad or really good.
Many people love the product and have gotten results from using it, but others have not had any luck.
Amplixin: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the maker’s website, as well as other places online.
If you choose to buy it from the maker, you can get a 20% off code by signing up for their email newsletter.
The Bottom Line
The ingredients in this product are natural and are generally safe for most. Since the product is not ingested, it is safer than other things you can try.
If you have the time to wait and see whether it will help you or not, it may be worth it to put in the time and effort.
You can choose just this serum, or opt to use the other products in the line, such as shampoo and conditioner. You can purchase them in sets on the Amplixin website.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Amplixin?
Amplixin may be able to help you, no matter your age or hair type. This means people of all ages can try it, no matter what is causing their hair loss.