Elanveda is a hair regrowth supplement that uses completely organic ingredients. This product can deeply nourishes the scalp and the hair follicles.
It can also support hair regrowth and it also thickens the hair.
Elanveda Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of active substances in this supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri is a tropical plant that has numerous medicinal properties. It can nourish the roots and the scalp of the hair, promoting hair regrowth. It may help to keep the scalp cool, and it makes the hair follicles longer. A study in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed the usefulness of this plant for hair regrowth.
- Jatamansi Root – This is the root of an Indian herb. It’s been harvested so much for folk medicine that it’s actually endangered. A study in Pharmacognosy Magazine found that this herb can be effective for hair growth.
- Amalaka – This is the Indian Gooseberry deciduous tree. The dried and fresh fruit of the plant are useful in folk medicine. It contains Vitamin C, which can increase the amount of collagen. This encourages the growth of hair. A study in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed that Amalaka is very useful for hair growth and it may promote hair health.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Elanveda
This product can deeply nourishe the scalp and the roots, and this may help your hair regrow. It can also cools the scalp down, which makes the hair follicles grow longer.
According to the manufacruter claims, it also works to resolve any deficiencies in the hair which may have created the loss of hair. It can also improves blood circulation in the scalp and at the root.
Elanveda Pros & Cons
- This product can help your hair grow back.
- It may nourish the scalp.
- The supplement can help hair grow longer and thicker.
- It doesn’t include artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- This product is fairly expensive.
- It’s missing many popular ingredients.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: Here are some side effects which may occur as a result of some of the ingredients in this supplement. They are all mild.
WARNING: If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if you think it's necessary.
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, the manufacturer recommends that anyone with a medical problem get the approval of a physician before taking this product.
A: This product most certainly works, judging from the positive reviews on Amazon and on the manufacturer's website. Many users found this supplement really did help their hair grow.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you don't like the product, let the company know within 30 days of the original purchase date and they will offer you an exchange or a refund. They will not refund shipping fees.
|Elanveda||$48||Brahmi, Amalaki, Bhringraj, Jatamansi root, Vishnukranthi|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
|Foligain||$68.80 for a 2-month bottle||Zinc, biotin, saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle, ginger|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, Bamboo extract, Hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Rejuvalex||$59.99||Biotin, garcinia cambogia, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, forskolin, horsetail powder, green coffee bean extract|
|Groh Hair||$50 (supplement)||Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and purified water|
|NuHair||$21.95 + $11.81 shipping||Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, Silica, Bioperine, Pantothenic acid|
The price of Elanveda isn’t cheap, but for the market, it’s fairly average. These hair loss supplements are expensive.
In terms of ingredients, the other brands have a lot of overlap, but this supplement is totally unique. It’s missing some common ingredients, like biotin and Fo-Ti.
Is Elanveda Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the product manufacturer, the ingredients in this supplement are all quite safe. You may experience mild side effects like stomach discomfort and gas, but likely nothing more serious.
Elanveda Customer Reviews & Results
There were many positive reviews of this product. Users particularly mentioned that the product made their hair grow in fast and thick and that it made their hair shinier.
Customers also said the company’s customer service was excellent.
Elanveda: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website and on Amazon. At the moment, the product is not available on Amazon. On the official website, the product is $48.
The Bottom Line
Elanveda is an organic hair regrowth supplement which is very popular in the market. Most reviews found the product very helpful, in terms of growing and thickening the hair and making it shiny.
This product isn’t cheap, but it’s reasonably priced for the market. The ingredients are totally unique for this type of supplement, but it seems to work well.
If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
CAUTION: Before you begin using this supplement, make an appointment with your physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Elanveda?
Elanveda could be the ideal hair growth supplement for you. Hopefully, it will encourage your hair to grow longer and thicker and this will give you renewed confidence.
There are some natural methods for growing hair. Most of them are not scientifically tested, but they could be worth a try.
- Eating a healthy, nutritious diet rich in nutrients can do a lot to nourish the hair and the follicles.
- Many people think that coconut oil makes the hair grow. Try running some through your hair once a day. It makes the hair oily, so you may have to wash your hair later.
- Aloe Vera has hair growth properties, and this is scientifically tested. Run some through your hair, leave it to dry, and wash out later.
- Olive oil could make your hair grow. You can test this theory by spreading some in your hair once a day.
- Get your hair trimmed every 3-4 months. Getting the ends cut gets rid of split ends, which makes the hair healthier.