Propidren is an organic supplement that encourages hair growth. It claims to both thicken and lengthen the hair and also resolves any of the problems at the follicle that may have created the hair loss.
There’s also a shampoo, conditioner and topical liquid treatment available to accompany this treatment.
Propidren Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of active ingredients that claim to encourage hair growth. These include:
- Green tea extract – Contains polyphenolic compounds that may have an effect on hair A study on rodents in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that ingestion of green tea led to significant hair growth.
- Nettle root – According to the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, this may be able to prevent the release of the hormone DHT, which can lead to hair loss. A study published in Advances in Dermatology and Allergology found that DHT is very important to the pathogenesis of hair loss. It may also reduce inflammation at the hair follicle, leading to healthier
- Fo-Ti root – Pharmacognosy Research states that this root is rich in medicinal properties, and there is some evidence that it can increase the length and fullness of the hair. It also claims to create more hair follicles, leading to thicker hair.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Propidren
This product provides the hair follicle with nutrients that may lead to longer, thicker hair. It also works to resolve some of the issues that led to the initial hair loss. Also, some of the substances in this product may suppress the release of the hormone DHT.
Propidren Pros & Cons
- Can help hair grow longer and thicker.
- Provides the hair follicles with rich nutrients.
- Can resolve issues at the follicle which leads to hair loss.
- Contains some caffeine, which can increase jitteriness.
- Contains much less vitamins and minerals than other similar products.
- Reported side effects include dark stool and tingling skin.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dose is 2 capsules daily taken with water or food. There is no time of day specified, so presumably, it can be any time.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to take more than the suggested dose.
A: There have been some mild side effects reported by users that include darker stool than normal and a tingling sensation on the skin.
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, it does contain caffeine, so if you have a sensitivity then avoid this supplement.
WARNING: It is advisable to see your doctor before starting this supplement.
A: The high number of 5-star reviews suggest that it works, however, those reviews seem to be largely driven by the company as they only give users a free bottle if they provide a 5-star review. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the actual efficacy of this product.
A: The manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and return the unused portion within 30 days of the original purchase date for a full refund, minus shipping fees.
Propidren Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|Research Verified Hair Growth||$48.00||Saw Palmetto, Biotin, Folic Acid, Fo-ti Root, Gingko Biloba.|
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Nutrafol||$88.00||Biotin, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper Extract|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Keranique Hair Regrowth System||$49.95||Minoxidil 2%, Peppermint oil, Keratin|
Propidren is priced fairly for the market as there are both cheaper and more expensive brands. In terms of ingredients, this product does have a couple of unique ingredients unique however, there’s also some overlap.
Is Propidren Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients are safe, however, there were some side effects reported, such as darker stool than normal.
Propidren Customer Reviews & Results
The vast majority of the reviews are great and appear to be from happy customers who experienced hair growth. However, reading the reviews more carefully you learn that the company is getting these 5-star reviews under false pretenses. They refuse to give users their free product unless they write a 5-star review.
Propidren: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, Walmart, or from a number of other retailers. On the website and Amazon, Propridren is priced at $39.99. This is similar to other sites.
The Bottom Line
Propidren is an organic supplement that claims to grow hair. The ingredients are fairly typical for hair growth pills with a couple of exceptions like green tea and nettle root. The customer reviews for this product were great, but they were obtained through dishonest means so it’s difficult to know the true effectiveness of this product.
While these are organic ingredients, they’re still potent. Some users have reported mild side effects like darker stool than normal and tingling skin. If anything more serious is experienced, stop taking the supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Propidren?
Propidren may be an ideal product for you, however, you may not have to rely on the hair loss products alone to obtain hair growth.
There are some natural methods that may help grow your hair.
- Following a healthy diet full of nutrients will nourish the hair follicles, helping hair grow longer and thicker.
- Some believe that an egg mask for your hair a couple of times a week can help the hair grow longer and fuller.
- Similarly, an avocado mask left on for half an hour may also work.
- Olive oil massaged into the hair daily may help it grow.