SynovX is marketed as an organic supplement which can metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It contains ingredients which could helps lessen joint pain and inflammation.
It also claims to support cartilage, bones, teeth, and gums. This product contains antioxidants which may improve immunity.
SynovX Ingredients – What to Look For
These are some of the primary active ingredients in the supplement:
- Green-Lipped Mussel – This only exists in the waters of New Zealand. They contain key parts of the cartilage and synovial fluid. A study on dogs in the Journal of Nutrition concluded that this substance improves arthritic symptoms.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – This is a compound which helps joints by giving them sulphur, which helps maintain the strength of the joints and connective tissue. A study in the International Journal of Orthopedics showed that MSM improved all symptoms of joint mobility in people with osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C – It initiates the production of additional collagen, which can help to repair any damage to the joints. Vitamin C may also influence the amount of fluid in the joints. An article published in EC Orthopedicslooked at Vitamin C and the modulation of osteoarthritis pain.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SynovX
The substances glucosamine and chondroitin exist naturally in between the joints and in the cartilage. They claims to help to repair damage to the joints.
They are also potent anti-inflammatory agents which can lessen pain and swelling in the joints.
An article in the International Journal of Rheumatology looked at the effects of glucosamine and chondroitin on cartilage metabolism on osteoarthritis.
There are other ingredients in this product which transfer sulphur to the joints. This can also help to keep them strong. The product also claims to increase the production of extra collagen, which can help repair joint damage.
Hyaluronic acid may help keep the area between the joints hydrated, which improves flexibility and mobility.
An article in Clinical and Translational Medicine discussed recent advances in hyaluronic acid-based therapy for arthritis.
SynovX Pros & Cons
- SynovX can lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- The product claims to help metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- It claims to help maintain bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- It’s rich in antioxidants, which support immunity.
- These capsules are suitable for vegetarians.
- It contains seafood, which many people are allergic to.
- These are big capsules which may be difficult for some users to swallow.
- It can make asthma worse.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take SynovX?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule 3 times a day, with food. Do not take it at bedtime. Do not take for longer than 8 weeks unless you have permission from a doctor.
CAUTION: Don’t take more than the suggested dose without approval from a physician.
Q: Does SynovX Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some substances in this product that can lead to side effects. Glucosamine can worsen the symptoms of asthma. It can also cause constipation, nausea, headaches, skin reactions, drowsiness, heartburn, and diarrhea.
Green-Lipped Mussel can cause stomach upset, and a possible asthmatic reaction.
Q: Can I Take SynovX If I Have A Health Condition?
A: You should avoid this product if you have a liver illness, are pregnant, or if you have asthma. This supplement can make asthma worse.
Q: Does SynovX Work?
A: This product contains an ingredient that may support the health of the bones, joints, cartilage, teeth, and gums. It’s very rich in antioxidants, which are very healing and support immunity. Substances like glucosamine and chondroitin can lessen joint pain and inflammation.
Unfortunately, there are no reviews online which would support the potential efficacy of this product.
Q: What Is SynovX Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company does not have a return policy when it comes to the user. They only sell their products to licensed health care practitioners. If you’re not happy with the product, they suggest you contact the practitioner you bought it from for options. Whether they have a policy for practitioners, they do not say.
|SynovX||Unknown||Green-Lipped Mussel, MSM, Glucosamine and
Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Manganese.
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,
Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen,
|Arthroben||$119.91||Baicalin, Collagen Peptides, Heartwood|
|Tissue Rejuvenator||32.95||Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Boswellia Serrata, Enzymes, Collagen Peptides|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Paractin, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
SynovX is expensive as compared with other supplements for joint pain and inflammation. It’s a strong product in terms of ingredients. There is some overlap with other brands, but all of the supplements have unique elements.
Is SynovX Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For the most part, this product is safe. However, it’s not safe for people who are allergic to seafood, have a liver condition, are pregnant, or have asthma.
SynovX Customer Reviews & Results
Unfortunately, there are no reviews of this product online. There’s no way to see what user opinion is on the efficacy of this supplement. Based on the ingredients, it should have some effect.
SynovX: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can only purchase this product if you’re a registered health practitioner. You have to sign up and get aspproval through the official website.
At the moment, however, they have suspended online ordering and you have to send the manufacturer an email or phone them. There is no pricing information. You have to register to get that information.
The Bottom Line
SynovX is marketed as an organic product that claims to support the health of the joints, bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. It’s not sold directly to the public. You have to get it from a registered health care practitioner, who can purchase it on the manufacturer’s website.
This is a high-quality product with potent herbal ingredients. Unfortunately, there are no reviews of this product online. We can’t get a good idea of customer opinion on the product. We also have no idea of the price since it’s not published.
WARNING: People with asthma should avoid this product, as well as people who are pregnant, have liver problems, or a seafood allergy. Remember to get approval from a medical doctor before you begin taking this supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SynovX?
SynovX is an organic supplement that can help lessen your joint pain and inflammation. We hope this product works well for you and makes your life more comfortable. There are some lifestyle choices you can make which can lessen the chance of having joint symptoms.
Here are some tips:
- Eat a diet rich in foods with anti-inflammatory agents, like fruits and vegetables, fish, whole grains, and nuts.
- Do exercise because this can strengthen your joints. Make them low impact to lessen the risk of doing harm.
- Drink a lot of water. Being dehydrated can cause difficulties with the joints.
- Try to stay at a healthy weight. Being overweight puts pressure on the joints.