Dr. Allen S. Miller, DC, MS
- Team Chiropractor, US Track and Field Team, 1989 World Games held in Barcelona, Spain.
- Board Member to the US Track and Field Auxiliary Medical Committee.
- Team doctor, the Nigerian, Sierra Leone, and Ghana Olympic Track and Field Teams at 1992 Olympic games held in Barcelona, Spain.
- Team doctor, the Soviet Union and the Panamanian Olympic Teams at the 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta, GA.
- Biomechanics Optimization Expert and associate professor on the 1998 Carnegie Mellon University, Driverless Truck Development program (DTSI).
National Medical Director and Team Doctor for the Coors Lite Bicycle Racing team and the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, Sierra Circuit.
Dr. Miller is a recognized expert for workers' compensation claims management services and insurance companies on the treatment of Chronic Pain and Opioid Dependence with Cannabis products.
Dr. Miller formulated and manufactures cannabis products utilized by workers compensation insurers and payers to treat Chronic Pain, PTSD & Opioid Dependence nationally.
Dr. Miller is a published author, international speaker, and Television Commentator.
Dr. Miller is a writer and frequent contributor to numerous publications on the subject of health and wellness, and the use of Cannabis in the treatment of Chronic Pain, PTSD, Opioid Dependence. Dr. Miller is a recognized court forensic soft tissue injury expert in 14 states and is an expert in Chronic pain, PTSD, and Opioid Dependence. Dr. Miller is President of BioNutraceutical Health Solutions, and consults to workers' compensation payers, insurance companies nationally.
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College, LA CA.
Diplomate of Sports Medicine (DACBSP) from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
Sports Medicine Certification from The American College of Sports Medicine
MS In Sports Sciences and Communication from Great Bay University, Wilmington, DE