About Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is marketed as an organic menopause supplement that is for weight loss. It can speed up the metabolism, so you burn fat rapidly.
This supplement claims to reduce some of the symptoms associated with menopause, especially hot flashes and night sweats.
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 3 primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Black Cohosh – This is an herb which is commonly used to treat menopause symptoms like hot flashes, moodiness, vaginal dryness, and excessive sweating. A study in the Journal of Caring Sciences showed that black cohosh can effectively treat menopause symptoms.
- Soy Isoflavones – These are compounds that come from a soy plant. Science Direct defines them as, “a group of phytochemicals that can reduce the risk of heart disease and several cancers, including breast, lung, and prostate cancer.” Isoflavones can mimic the behavior of estrogen, which is why they can effectively treat menopause symptoms.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – This is a vine which is native to Asia and Africa. It has numerous medicinal purposes, including bone health and weight loss. According to the International Quarterly Journal in Ayurveda AYU, it can effectively reduce pain, inflammation, and promote healing.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight
Menopause symptoms happen because as a woman gets older, the amount of the hormone estrogen in her system decreases.
This supplement includes compounds like isoflavones which can mimic estrogen-like behavior. This tricks the body into thinking that there’s more estrogen available.
A study in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research showed that isoflavones lessen menopause symptoms.
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Pros & Cons
- This product can help you lose weight.
- It can also help reduce hot flashes.
- The supplement claims to eliminate high sweats.
- It promotes a healthy metabolism.
- The product contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- It may give you side effects like rash, upset stomach, nausea and diarrhea.
- The list of ingredients is short, with popular substances missing.
READ ALSO – One A Day Menopause Reviews
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, with or without a meal. For best use, take one capsule a day for at least 60 days.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some potential side effects of this product, which include tingling of the skin, tightness of the chest, allergic reactions, difficulty breathing, rash, upset stomach, nausea and diarrhea. Some users mentioned headaches and bloating.
If you experience unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions which preclude taking this supplement. Whether you have a medical condition or not, you should check with a doctor before you begin taking this supplement.
Q: Does Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Work?
A: Based on the user reviews, this product works very well. The majority of women said it both helps them to lose weight and reduced symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
Q: What Is Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: There is no time limit specified for the return policy. The manufacturer states that if you have a problem with the product you return it to the retailer for a refund.
If they won’t accept it, you can return the unused portion of the product to the manufacturer with the receipt to get your money back.
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight Alternatives
|Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight||$16.98-$33.95||Black cohosh, soy isoflavones, cissus quadrangularis|
|Balanced Femme||$35.87||Black cohosh, isoflavones, dong quai, sage, red clover|
|EstrAval||Unknown||Dong Quai, Black Cohosh, Soy|
|Estroven Complete||$21.97||microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide Sodium alginate, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, and stearic acid|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Amberen||$49.99||Ammonium Succinate, Glycine, Monosodium L-Glutamate|
|Menopause Miracle||$39.95||Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii, Phlomis Umbrosa|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
|Provitalize||$49||Turmeric, Lecithin, Curry Leaf, Moringa Leaf, B. Lactis, L. Gasseri, B. Breve, Bioperine|
The price of this product is quite average for the market, and very affordable generally speaking. The ingredients are also standard to this type of supplement when it comes to menopause, but there are a few popular weight-loss ingredients missing.
Is Estroven Weight Management Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is relatively safe. One of the ingredients, black cohosh, can lead to side effects like stomach upset, cramping, headache, rash, a feeling of heaviness, vaginal spotting or bleeding, and weight gain, and possible liver damage.
Estroven Weight Management Customer Reviews & Results
There were many very positive reviews of this popular product. Women raved about the way this supplement stopped their cravings and helped them lose weight. They also said it helped to stop symptoms associated with menopause, like hot flashes.
There were some users who found the product ineffective, but they weren’t numerous. Some said they experienced side effects like headaches or stomach upset.
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can usually buy it on the manufacturer’s official website, but it’s not available at the moment. It’s also available from Amazon as well as from a number of other retailers.
The price on the official website is $16.98 when it’s available. The cost on Amazon is $33.95 with free shipping.
The Bottom Line
Estroven Menopause Relief + Weight is an organic menopause supplement for women who are also trying to control their weight. On the whole, women were very happy with this supplement.
Users said they lost weight steadily taking this supplement and it also controlled their menopause symptoms. This is despite the fact that it’s missing many popular weight-loss ingredients.
You should discuss your menopause symptoms with your physician, and certainly, get approval before taking this or any other supplement. It should fit in with your overall treatment plan.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Estroven Weight Management?
Menopause is a time when many women put on extra weight. Hopefully, Estroven will be the product that helps you with this issue.
It may assist you in losing weight while also reducing uncomfortable menopause symptoms. There are also some natural things you can do to reduce these symptoms:
- Follow a healthy, nutritious diet which includes a lot of proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Make sure you exercise regularly. Pick activities you enjoy so that you’re motivated to work out. Being in good shape can help you handle menopause symptoms more easily.
- Try to manage the amount of stress in your life. Stress makes symptoms get worse and it can also affect your weight loss goals.