MenoSense is a menopause support supplement that helps women avert menopausal symptoms, as its producer claims.
It is formulated from purely natural ingredients and that it is free from soy and gluten to suggest that it is safe for long term use.
To be specific, MenoSense is a blend of chasteberry, black cohosh, gamma oryzanol, and hesperidin. These components may help with managing night sweats and hot flashes, soothe mild nervousness and numb that delicate feeling of irritability.
MenoSense Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in this formula include botanicals elements from natural sources. In addition, the manufacturer claims that only non-GMO ingredients are in it.
Now, these ingredients include:
- Dong Quai Extract – Also known as Angelica Sinensis. This is a Chinese herb used as a female tonic for menstrual and menopause issues. According to a review article published in the journal Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dong Quai can help reduce hot flashes.
- Chasteberry Extract – Scientifically known as Vitex Agnus-cactus and is claimed to influence the production of hormones such as LH and progesterone according to the Electronic Physician. However, the extract may trigger some side effects in some people.
- Black Cohosh Extract – In the journal Maturitas, a review paper mentions that black cohosh may improve estrogenic activities. In addition, the paper mentions it as a menopausal symptoms reliever. It is especially beneficial in the management of hot flushes.
- Gamma Oryzanol – This ingredient is sourced from rice bran oil and can also be found in wheat bran, some fruits, and vegetables. According to a research report that appears in the Archives of Medical Science, oryzanol was identified as a potent ingredient that can help menopause disorders.
- Hesperidin Bioflavonoid Extract – Found mainly in citric fruits. In an article feature in the Alternative Medicine Review journal, this ingredient may strengthen the body’s natural function in the management of menopausal symptoms. In fact, it is considered a natural and standalone alternative in menopause symptoms management.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind MenoSense
During menopause, the body is undergoing a major physical transition which causes the undesirable symptoms that you may experience. These physiological changes are all about the decline of some hormones in the body causing hormonal imbalance.
MenoSense is a menopause support supplement that can help to replenish hormones such as LH and progesterone to ease menopausal symptoms. When these pills are absorbed in the bloodstream, hormonal levels may increase thus promoting hormonal balance in the body.
MenoSense Pros & Cons
- It may help lower the intensity and recurrences of hot flushes and night sweats
- Claims to reduce the sense of irritability
- May help soothe users to bring in that sense of comfortability
- It uses purely natural ingredients thus may be safe
- It’s soy and gluten-free
- The symptoms may return if you stop using the product
- Ingredients such as chaste berry may cause side effects
- The product may not work as expected on some people as this may depend on a person’s response to the ingredients
- It may create that mindset of depending on it
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: According to the manufacturer, take 2 capsules with breakfast and two capsules before bed for night time support.
A: Although manufacturers are silent on this, ingredients such as chaste berry is known to cause nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, headaches, dizziness, anxiety and confusion.
A: Yes, there are no restrictions given for anyone with a health condition. However, it is still recommended to consult a physician before starting on this dose.
A: Yes, this may product may work as ingredients used to formulate has been considered to be effective.
A: This product is sold through third-party retailers thus return policies will depend on the policies of the retailer you purchase from.
|Balanced Femme||$35.87||Black cohosh, isoflavones, dong quai, sage, red clover|
|EstrAval||Unknown||Black cohosh, soy, dong quai|
|Estroven Complete||$21.97||microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide Sodium alginate, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, and stearic acid|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Amberen||$49.99||Ammonium Succinate, Glycine, Monosodium L-Glutamate|
|Menopause Miracle||$39.95||Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii, Phlomis Umbrosa|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
Is MenoSense Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, this product may be safe as it is formulated will non-GMO ingredients and contains no gluten and soy.
MenoSense Customer Reviews & Results
Like in most supplements, customers gave both positive and negative reviews. Those that were satisfied with the product claimed that their night sweats stopped and that the product was a good hormone replacement alternative.
As for those who were unhappy with the results, they claimed that the supplement did not work for them.
MenoSense: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
MenoSense comes in different bottle sizes which come at different prices. The 90 capsules bottles cost $17.96, the 180 capsules bottle price is not disclosed and the 240 capsules bottle goes for $33.73. You can buy this product from most online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Menopause is a daunting experience for most women. Not only does it mark the end of a woman’s reproductive capacity, but it also comes with a number of undesirable menopausal symptoms. Some of these symptoms are; hot flashes, night sweats, chills, mood swings, vaginal dryness and irregular period.
While some symptoms can be manageable others could take a toll in your life forcing you to look for management measures. MenoSense is a product that you could use to curb undesirable menopause issues. It promises to reduce night sweats and hot flashes.
Additionally, it claims to help you maintain your good mood and soothe nervousness. Although this product is formulated with natural only ingredients, side effects such as nausea, headaches, dizziness, and anxiety can be experienced.
Also, some users claim it doesn’t work for them. There are many menopause supplements in the market. Look out for products that have good reviews and satisfy your unique needs.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About MenoSense?
MenoSense is one of the supplements that WomenSense formulates. Other products in the company’s collection include;
- AdrenaSense – for mental and physical stress relief
- EstroSense – helps set hormonal balance during menopause and PMS
- ThyroSense – provides nourishment and support to thyroid health
- VeinSense – supports healthy veins to promote beautiful legs