About Menopause Miracle
Menopause Miracle is a formula designed to diminish the symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, moods, vertigo, and others. It does this without using estrogen or plant-based estrogen, and without using hormones.
The manufacturer promises this is a safe alterative to hormone replacement therapy. As a bonus, this product also elevates bone density and has anti-aging benefits for the skin.
Menopause Miracle Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are the primary active Menopause Miracle ingredients:
- Angelica Gigas Nakai – This is a perennial plant which grows in Japan, Korean, and China. It’s used to treat menopause symptoms, period pain, anemia, and migraines. It may also slow cognitive loss. A study in the Journal of Medicinal Food found that this substance can normalise ovarian hormone levels and slow bone loss in rats.
- Cynanchum Wilfordii This perennial plant has been used to treat menopause symptoms in parts of Asia for centuries. It may prevent bone loss and cartilage breakdown. A study in Molecular Medicine Reports showed that this herb is helpful in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Phlomis Umbrosa This is an herb with potent anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce the bloating that accompanies menopause. A study in Phytotherapy Research found that it effectively reduced menopause symptoms without leading to weight gain or side effects.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Menopause Miracle
The ingredients contain no estrogen-mimicking substances. However, ingredients like Angelica Gigas Nakai can regulate hormone levels in the body, diminishing symptoms.
Cynanchum Wilfordii supports bone loss and can slow the development of osteoporosis. Phlomis Umbrosa contains anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce bloating. A study in Fitoterapia demonstrated the anti-inflammatory benefits of this herb.
A study published in Phytotherapy Research looked at the effects of all three of these ingredients on menopause symptoms and found it effective in per, peri, and post menopausal women.
Menopause Miracle Pros & Cons
- The product is free of estrogen and other hormones.
- It may not cause weight gain.
- It could ease menopause symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, fatigue, joint pain, vertigo headaches, insomnia, and mood swings.
- Menopause Miracle Supplement might help eliminate wrinkles in the skin.
- The product could increase bone density.
- The product contains rice, which is a common allergen.
- There are only 3 active ingredients.
- You could have side effects like stomach upset and headaches.
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day, with a glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are no known Menopause Miracle side effects in this product. However, there's not enough information about the effects of these substances to know for sure if there are any related symptoms.
A: There are no known health conditions that would prevent you from taking this product. However, you must check with your doctor before taking this supplement to get medical approval.
A: With no estrogen-like ingredients, it's hard to see how this product works. However, it contains some ingredients which have shown some benefits in treating menopause symptoms. Certainly, the Menopause Miracle reviews spoke very well of the product and said it was effective at making menopause easier and eliminating symptoms.
The Peak BioBoost independent reviews were largely positive, but there were also a lot of users who didn't find this product effective.
A: International orders are all final, so there is no return policy. For items purchased in the United States, all personal care items like supplements are also final sale. You cannot get a refund on Menopause Miracle.
A: For most women, there are results in the first month of using Menopause Miracle. According to the manufacturer, 90% of women experience symptom relief by the 2nd month.
A: Menopause Miracle is a product for women who are going through perimenopause or menopause and are experiencing related symptoms like hot flashes or mood swings.
A: Yes, Menopause Miracle is suitable for not only vegetarians but also for vegans.
Menopause Miracle Alternatives
|Menopause Miracle||$39.95||Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii, Phlomis Umbrosa|
|Estroven Complete||$21.97||microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide Sodium alginate, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, and stearic acid|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Amberen||$49.99||Ammonium Succinate, Glycine, Monosodium L-Glutamate|
|EstrAval||Unknown||Dong Quai, Black Cohosh, Soy|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
Menopause Miracle Pink Lotus is a little more expensive than the other brands here, but it’s still fairly reasonably priced. However, it only contains 3 primary active ingredients while most of the other brands are richer.
Is Menopause Miracle Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is a safe product with ingredients that do not pose undo risk. There are no side effects associated with taking them or health risks.
Menopause Miracle Customer Reviews & Results
The only place you can find Menopause Miracle reviews is on the manufacturer’s official website. The vast majority are very positive. Most women said that this product was extremely helpful in easing their menopause symptoms. This included mood swings and anxiety.
Menopause Miracle: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can buy Menopause Miracle is on the manufacturer’s official website. There’s no Menopause Miracle Amazon. The price is $39.95.
The Bottom Line
Menopause Miracle is an organic supplement which promises to ease some of the uncomfortable symptoms associated with menopause. This may include night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes, and vaginal dryness. It uses non-hormonal and estrogen ingredients which have less side effects than some other products.
The Menopause Miracle Pink Lotus reviews on the official company website were overwhelmingly positive. Many women raved about how effective this product was at easing their symptoms and giving them energy. There were few complaints, although a small number of women didn’t find it very effective.
You may experience some mild side effects while using this product. If the symptoms are uncomfortable, stop taking it right away. Before you begin taking this menopause supplement, go to your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Menopause Supplement?
Menopause Pink Lotus is a natural supplement which should help ease the symptoms of menopause. We hope it’s working well for you and making your menopause experience easier. Along with a supplement, there are also some lifestyle choices you can make which will help improve your symptoms (2):
- Include foods in your diet which have calcium and Vitamin D for proper bone health or take supplements.
- Exercise on a regular basis, for added energy, healthier bones and joints, and improved sleep.
- Drink a lot of water, to minimize bloating and dehydration.
- Try to stay at a healthy weight. Being overweight can worsen the symptoms of menopause, especially hot flashes and night sweats.