ProEstro is an organic supplement mostly intended for women who are going through menopause, and are experiencing symptoms like mood swings, night sweats, and hot flashes. Younger women who require estrogen can also use this product. ProEstro balances out hormone levels so these problems diminish. The product can also be for men who want to raise their estrogen levels.
ProEstro Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ProEstro ingredients.
- Black Cohosh – This is a plant in the buttercup family. There’s some evidence that it can ease hot flashes, and many women use it for this reason. A study in the Journal of Education and Health Promotion found that black cohosh could reduce both the frequency and the severity of hot flashes.
- Chaste Berry – This is a tree native to the Mediterranean region. The berries can stimulate the release of progesterone, which helps balance out the hormones. A study in the Korean Journal of Family Medicine found that chaste berry could alleviate menopause symptoms.
- Dong Quai – This is a plant called Angelica Sinensis which many women use to treat hot flashes. However, there’s not a lot of research to support this benefit. A review of botanical substances in the American Journal of Medicine stated that dong quai wasn’t overly effective at treating menopause symptoms.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind ProEstro
Some of these ingredients contains phytoestrogens, which are natural plant substances which mimic the behavior of estrogen. This fools the body into thinking that there’s more estrogen really available, and it balances out the hormones.
A study published in Climacteric found that phytoestrogens can reduce the frequency of hot flashes in menopausal women.
The result is lessening many menopause symptoms like night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, low libido, and others. In addition, some of these ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, which can lessen the bloating which can occur during menopause.
There are also antioxidants that increase immunity and lessen oxidative stress in the body by killing free radicals. A study in Journal of Mid-Life Health looked at the role of oxidative stress in menopause.
ProEstro Pros & Cons
- ProEstro may balance estrogen levels.
- It could improve your circulation.
- The product may ease menopause symptoms.
- ProEstro might improve your mood.
- It may protect your skin health.
- It may lead to mild side effects like headaches and stomach upset.
- There’s nowhere to purchase it at the moment.
- There are only a few active ingredients.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested amount under any circumstances.
A: There are some mild side effects which could occur due to ingredients in Pro-Estro pills. For example, Epimedium could cause thirst, dry mouth, nosebleed, dizziness, and vomiting .
Black cohosh may lead to headaches, rash, cramping, stomach upset, a heavy feeling, weight gain, or vaginal spotting or bleeding .
A: Black cohosh is not suitable for people with breast cancer or any other hormone-sensitive condition. In addition, don't use it if you have protein S deficiency, liver disease, or have had a kidney transplant .
Supplements with dong quai are not medically suitable for people with bleeding disorders, estrogen sensitive conditions, or protein S deficiency. In addition, don't take this product if you are having surgery within 2 weeks .
A: Pro-Estro doesn't have a huge collection of ingredients, but the ones they use are effective for treating menopause symptoms according to research. The product contains phytoestrogens, which mimic the behavior of estrogen and ease symptoms. Pro-Estro should certainly work, and the Pro-Estro reviews mostly agree with this assessment.
A: The only place you can buy Pro-Estro is on Amazon, although at the moment it is unavailable so you can't get it. They have a 30 day return policy for personal care products.
If you want a refund, let the manufacturer know and send back the item within 30 days of the original purchase date. Some personal care items are not on the policy, so check first before you buy.
A: A deficiency in estrogen can cause many skin issues such as dryness, wrinkles, decreasing firmness and elasticity, and poor wound healing, Treating with estrogen like in Pro-Estro support can improve wound healing, dry skin, skin thickness, collagen amount, and often inflammatory skin conditions.
A: Pro-Estro pills are mostly for women who are going through menopause, although they can also be for younger adult women who require additional estrogen. The estrogen will balance the hormones and diminish symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
In addition, the manufacturer states that men can also use this product if they are trying to increase their estrogen levels.
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
|Balanced Femme||$35.87||Black cohosh, isoflavones, dong quai, sage, red clover|
|Menopause Miracle||$39.95||Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii, Phlomis Umbrosa|
|Estroven Complete||$21.97||microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide Sodium alginate, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, and stearic acid|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Amberen||$49.99||Ammonium Succinate, Glycine, Monosodium L-Glutamate|
|Relizen||$50||Swedish Flower Pollen Extract, Acacia, Vitamin E|
|Estrotone||$49.99||Ginger, Black Cohosh, Chaste Tree, Rosemary, Primrose Oil, Schisandra|
Since we’re not aware of the price of ProEstro, we can’t compare it to the other brands along those lines. In terms of ingredients, ProEstro has a nice collection of typical ingredients. Some of the other brands have a few more substances but none that are essential. ProEstro is a good brand.
Is ProEstro Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, ProEstro is a fairly safe organic supplement which uses high quality ingredients. Pay attention to the health warnings we gave, but otherwise this product will only lead to mild side effects if at all.
ProEstro Customer Reviews & Results
The ProEstro reviews were very positive overall. About 80% of users gave this product a very high rating. Women said the supplement was terrific at reducing their symptoms and uplifting their mood. A few users mentioned side effects like itching and burning or skin breakouts.
ProEstro: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
It is available at $29.99.
The Bottom Line
ProEstro is a supplement designed for women who are going through menopause, and in some cases for men who want to increase their estrogen levels. It raises estrogen and balances out the hormones to eliminate symptoms like hot flashes, low libido, hot flashes, and difficulty sleeping.
The big issue with this product is that there is nowhere to purchase it at the moment since it’s ‘unavailable’ on Amazon. We also don’t know the price. However, ProEstro support reviews from when it was available were really excellent. There were few complaints.
It is possible to have side effects as a result of taking ProEstro. If you have uncomfortable symptoms, discontinue the use of the supplement right away. Before you begin to take ProEstro, go to your doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ProEstro?
ProEstro is a natural menopause supplement which promises to raise levels of estrogen, balance the hormones, and ease uncomfortable symptoms. There are also some lifestyle choices you can make which should help make your menopause easier. Here are some tips:
- Take in lots of calcium, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K to support your bone health. Bone loss can occur during menopause.
- Try to keep yourself at a healthy weight, as being overweight can exacerbate menopause symptoms.
- Stay away from foods and beverages that can easily trigger menopause symptoms like alcohol, caffeine, and spicy foods.
- A decrease in estrogen could cause some level of dehydration, so make sure you drink plenty of water on a daily basis. This will also support your overall health and your skin.