About Equate Menopause Support
Equate Menopause Support is a supplement that aims to assist women with the troublesome symptoms of menopause.
It may offer multi-symptom support to women who are entering this inevitable biological stage.
That is, it may help reduce hot flashes and night sweats, reduce irritability, control fatigue, relieve stress, and ease other menopausal symptoms.
In claiming its safety, the product’s formulation is supposedly drug-free, gluten-free, yeast-free, preservative-free, lactose-free and that it does not contain animal-derived estrogen.
Equate Menopause Support Ingredients – What to Look For
This dietary supplement contains the following ingredients;
- Calcium – It is an important mineral in the body for all ages. In postmenopausal women, calcium supplementation is important in osteoporosis prevention according to one study article in the Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. During menopause, hormone changes reduce calcium uptake causing this deficiency, and that this component may help to maintain its levels in the body.
- Black Cohosh Root Extract – In a study report appearing in the journal Chinese Medicine, black cohosh played a major role in reducing the symptoms in postmenopausal women. This means this extract may be an important ingredient in this formula.
- Soy Isoflavones – Isoflavones have become popular among women who do not want to undergo hormone replacement therapy. According to the Nutrients journal, a review article suggests that isoflavones may play the role of reducing hot flashes, lumbar spine mineral density loss as well as systolic blood pressure.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Green tea is a popular beverage in the world. It contains important components that make it more than just a beverage. For instance, in the Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology, a review article indicates green tea contains L-Theanine which may help to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract – According to the Nutrients journal, yerba mate’s antioxidant activity was found to minimize oxidative stress which is usually caused by hormonal changes during perimenopause.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Equate Menopause Support
Equate Menopause Support is formulated with ingredients that can reduce the problematic symptoms of menopause.
Through the beneficial components found in these ingredients, symptoms such as hot flashes, irritability, mood swings and the like are reduced. Users may thus be able to embark on their normal lives without any disruptions.
Equate Menopause Support Pros & Cons
- It may play a role in reducing irritability and stress during menopause
- The caplets are easy to swallow
- Claims to reduce hot flashes and night sweats
- Can be taken alongside vitamin supplements
- Product is free of drugs, estrogen, gluten, lactose, yeast, and preservative
- Menopause symptoms may return after dose completion
- The might make you depend on it to stay comfortable
- Some people may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, headache, and dizziness
- It’s not for individuals with caffeine sensitivity
READ ALSO – One A Day Menopause Reviews
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Equate Menopause Support?
A: Take one caplet daily with meals for a minimum of 60 days. However, ensure that you do not use this product for more than 10 consecutive weeks.
Q: Does Equate Menopause Support Have Any Side Effects?
A: Yes, although the product does not indicate so. Black cohosh is associated with side effects such as nausea, vomiting, headache, and dizziness.
Q: Can I Take Equate Menopause Support If I Have A Health Condition?
A: No, the product is not recommended for individuals with liver disorders or liver disease symptoms such as jaundice, dark urine, and abdominal pains.
Q: Does Equate Menopause Support Work?
A: This product may work as it contains ingredients that have scientific proof.
Q: What Is Equate Menopause Support Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: To return this product, you have to do so within 30 days. When returning a product, you will be required to pay shipping fees.
Q: How long should I wait after the 10 weeks taking the Equate Menopause Support, before taking it again?
A: Wait for at least 2-3 days. Also, before taking any medications, over-the-counter drugs, supplements or herbs, consult a physician for a thorough evaluation. If you experience any symptoms of weakness, unsteadiness, light-headedness or dizziness stop taking it immediately. Contact your physician if the condition does not improve after taking this product.
Equate Menopause Support Alternatives
|Amberen||$29.97||Ammonium Succinate, Calcium Disuccinate, Monosodium L-Glutamate, Glycine, Tocopheryl Acetate|
|Balanced Femme||$35.87||Black cohosh, isoflavones, dong quai, sage, red clover|
|Estroven Complete||$19.80||Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Melaleuca EstrAval||Unknown||Black cohosh, soy, dong quai,|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
Is Equate Menopause Support Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this product may be safe as it is free from major allergens. Women who are pregnant, lactating or expect to get pregnant are warned against using this product.
CAUTION: Under 18’s should also stay away from this product as well as those awaiting medical procedures.
Equate Menopause Support Customer Reviews & Results
Users of this product are pleased with the results they observed while using it. Most of the users said they would recommend the product.
Equate Menopause Support: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A box of Equate Menopause Support contains 28 caplets and goes for a retail price of $9.99 to $10.98 depending on where you buy it from.
You can buy it from major online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Menopause, although a natural process, could prove problematic for some women. With symptoms such as mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, irregular periods, vaginal dryness and loss of libido, the quality of life of individuals may be compromised.
And for this reason, women may decide to find a solution in hormone replacement therapies or menopause support supplements.
Equate Menopause Support as a product claims to work its magic in reducing these undesirable menopausal symptoms.
And that, it is suitable for most people as it is free of major allergens and may work as its ingredients are backed by scientific evidence.
WARNING: Unfortunately, you are not recommended to use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, expecting to be pregnant, under 18, have liver issues and if you are anticipating a medical procedure. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this product is also not for you.
Moreover, this product may cause some side effects depending on how your body reacts so you may have to find another supplement that accommodates your unique needs.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Equate Menopause Support?
When using this product, consumers may experience some gastrointestinal discomfort which is normal but should not be persistent.
If your discomfort refuses to go away, discontinue use and visit your health provider.