EstrAval is a natural supplement that claims to ease menopausal symptoms and regulate the menstrual cycle. It is supposedly a 3-in-1 supplement that consists of a blend of phytoestrogens that may mimic the roles of estrogen and progesterone which diminish during menopause. Some of the common symptoms that EstrAval Melaleuca claims to help addresses include; hot flashes, night sweats, irregular problems, sleep problems, fatigue, and irritability.
According to the manufacturer, this supplement is intended for women experiencing difficulties brought about by menopausal symptoms. Women who are also reluctant to use exogenous hormone therapy may use this product as a better alternative.
EstrAval Ingredients – What to Look For
The main ingredients in this supplement include;
- Dong Quai – This is a popular botanical phytoestrogenic ingredient used in managing menopausal symptoms as well as other general women’s health issues. According to the Women’s Health Reviews Journal, dong quai’s estrogenic activities are controversial with some studies supporting it while others reject it.
- Black Cohosh – This ingredient is known to mimic estrogen. It contains triterpine glycosides, flavonoids, aromatic acids, and other constituents. The Maturitas journal mentions that recent studies demonstrate that black cohosh works on serotonin receptors which in turn offer relief for hot flashes and mood swings.
- Soy – The Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research confirmed that soy isoflavones improved the Menopause Rating Scale (MRS) in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. The journal claims that soy isoflavones are the most effective ingredients for somatic and psychological symptoms.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind EstrAval
When women advance in age, estrogen, and progesterone levels in their bodies tend to decrease. For this reason, unpleasant symptoms such as hot flashes are experienced. This is because the drop in estrogen levels confuses the body’s thermostat which then alerts the heart, blood vessels, and the nervous system to work harder. This in turn causes the sudden surge of intense heat. Estraval natural support for menopause claims to replenish the body with phytoestrogens which mimic the working of the female hormones which help provide balance in the user’s body.
EstrAval Pros & Cons
- Claims to be formulated by natural ingredients only
- May relieve menstrual pain and cramping
- It may relieve menopausal symptoms
- It claims to support hormonal balance
- The ingredients used have scientific backing
- Apart from the three key ingredients, all other ingredients are fillers
- It contains soy which is a common food allergy
- This supplement is not FDA approved
- Menopausal symptoms may resurface after dose completion
ALSO READ – Profemin
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use EstrAval?
A: Take 2 tablets daily with or without food. It is also not explicitly stated whether estraval tablet should be taken with a glass full of water. In this case, one can take as she sees fit.
Q: Does EstrAval Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer does not mention any estraval side effects. However, this supplement contains soy which is known to be an allergen.
Q: Can I Take EstrAval If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions mentioned. For safety purposes, consult first with your health care provider.
Q: Does EstrAval Work?
A: This supplement may work considering the fact that the ingredients have scientific backing.
Q: What Is EstrAval Work Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: This information is not provided on the company’s website.
|Balanced Femme||$35.87||Black cohosh, isoflavones, dong quai, sage, red clover|
|Menopause Miracle||$39.95||Angelica Gigas Nakai, Cynanchum Wilfordii, Phlomis Umbrosa|
|One A Day Menopause||$25.75||Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Lolide, Isoflavones extracts, Biotin|
|Estroven Complete||$21.97||microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide Sodium alginate, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, and stearic acid|
|Estroven||$9.96 – $21.97||Black cohosh, Ginkgo Biloba|
|Amberen||$49.99||Ammonium Succinate, Glycine, Monosodium L-Glutamate|
|ProEstro||$29.99||Black Cohosh, Dong Quai, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Chaste Tree Berry, Shatavari|
Is EstrAval Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, estraval noticias is considered to be safe. It however, contains soy which may cause allergic reactions to those with food allergies. The manufacturer warns pregnant women from using this supplement without consulting their health providers.
EstrAval Customer Reviews & Results
This supplement generally achieved positive estraval reviews from its users. It garnered 5 stars from many platforms. Most women claimed that they got quick relief after using this supplement. Nevertheless, other users felt that prescription hormonal balance benefits were better than estraval menopause.
EstrAval: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This supplement comes in a 60 capsules container. The price of the supplement is not indicated on the official page. On Amazon, the product is out of stock.
The Bottom Line
Transitioning into menopause may not be easy for some women. This is because it comes with unpleasant symptoms that not only affect them physically but also emotionally. While exogenous hormone therapy may be recommended effective solution, many women are reluctant to adopt that form of treatment. Instead, women prefer dietary supplements that are formulated using natural botanicals.
Estraval 2 mg is a natural based menopausal supplement that claims to balance the hormones in a woman’s body. It also promises to offer relief from monthly discomfort and menopausal symptoms. Going by the reviews, women who used it experienced quick relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and low energy among other symptoms.
Unfortunately, this supplement contains soy which is a common food allergen. This means that if you have allergic reactions to soy, this product is not for you. If you are pregnant, you are also not supposed to use this supplement unless given a go-ahead by a medical practitioner.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About EstrAval?
Menopausal symptoms are inevitable so preventing them is not a possibility. This is why EstrAval depot is a good supplement in managing menopausal symptoms. And apart from using these capsules, users should also adjust their lives accordingly. For instance, if experiencing hot flashes, wearing a loose cotton outfit could help ease your situation. A fan may also work well.