About Women’s Rogaine
Women’s Rogaine is a hair regrowth foam which is supposed to create fuller, thicker hair. According to the manufacturer, this product can reduce hair thinning, revitalize the hair follicles, and help regrow hair.
The product uses Minoxidil and is the only hear regrowth product in Canada to do so. These changes could occur in a 12-week time period.
Women’s Rogaine Ingredients – What to Look For
There’s only one active ingredient in this product, and that is minoxidil.
An article in Drug Design, Development and Therapy, said that it, “was first introduced as an antihypertensive medication and the discovery of its common adverse event, hypertrichosis, led to the development of a topical formulation for promoting hair growth.”
A secondary benefit of this substance is that it can have an impact on the hair follicles and on hair growth in general.
It can lengthen the active growth period of your hair. It can also increase the size of the hair follicles and thicken the hair.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Women’s Rogaine
The active ingredient in this product is minoxidil. According to Examine, it is the most commonly used topical hair compound.
It has the ability to extend the time your hair spends in its active growth period. It may also increase the size of your hair follicles, which leads to the growth of much thicker, fuller hair.
Women’s Rogaine Pros & Cons
- Women’s Rogaine can reduce hair thinning.
- It could revitalize hair follicles.
- This product may help women regrow hair.
- It can make your hair grow in thicker and fuller.
- This brand states to be recommended by dermatologists.
- This product contains propane, butane and alcohol.
- Several users said it made them lose hair instead of gain.
- It gave some users acne.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Begin by washing your hands with cold water and drying them. Then take half a capful of the product and put it in a small bowl or container.
- Part your hair in the middle of your head, then on each side.
- Then apply directly to your scalp. Make sure you do this with dry hair, not wet.
- Gently massage the foam through your scalp, starting in the back and working your way up to the front.
- When you're done, wash your hands with soap and water, and wash the bowl.
A: There are some side effects associated with taking Women's Rogaine, including acne at the site of application, burning the scalp, facial hair growth, increased hair lost, inflammation or soreness at the root of the hair, reddened skin, and swelling of the face.
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude using this product, but if you have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp you should avoid using this product.
A: This product definitely works, as the majority of the customer reviews indicate. Many users found that their hair did grow and become thicker. There were also users for whom the product did nothing at all, although less than the positive reports.
A: The manufacturer has no return policy, because they don't sell their products directly. When you buy from one of the online retailers who carry the product, you'll be covered under that company's return policy.
Women’s Rogaine Alternatives
|Women’s Rogaine||$58.23-$79.99||Minoxidil 5%|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|HairNu||$49.95||21 Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Organics Like Gingko and Saw Palmetto|
|Viabrance||$69.00||Biotin, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Minoxidil|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
|Nutrafol||$88.00||Biotin, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper Extract|
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
The prices of the women’s hair growth products vary widely, and Rogaine is fairly reasonable within the range.
They all vary in ingredients, so it’s hard to compare them along those lines.
Is Women’s Rogaine Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product isn’t particularly safe, as it contains propane, butane, and alcohol which you rub on your hair on the scalp.
Among other things, this is flammable so it’s a huge risk. Other than that, these just aren’t the kind of materials you want in your hair.
Women’s Rogaine Customer Reviews & Results
The majority of the user reviews said that this product is very effective at growing in hair. However, it does take about 2-3 months to really work.
Customers who had complaints mentioned that the product was ineffective for them. Others were concerned about the propane, butane, and alcohol in Women’s Rogaine.
Women’s Rogaine: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The manufacturer doesn’t sell this product directly, but it’s available from 3 online retailers:
- Shopper’s Drug Mart – $79.99
- Amazon – $58.23
- Well.ca – $59.99
The Bottom Line
Women’s Rogaine is a hair regrowth product that is very popular in the market. There were a lot of happy customers who reviewed Rogaine and found that after 2 or 3 months they did experience considerable hair growth.
The big issue with this product is the inclusion of propane, butane, and alcohol as ingredients.
This is very unwise, especially in a hair product, because it makes it very flammable. It does not seem like a good thing to be putting on your hair.
If you have sensitive skin or a scalp that reacts to many products, you should probably avoid Women’s Rogaine.
If you experience side effects like burning, itching, or other skin reactions, stop using the product immediately. Check with your doctor before you begin using this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Women’s Rogaine?
Women’s Rogaine is a hair growth formula for women, which promises to give you fuller, thicker hair.
Hopefully, it works and you’re happy with the results. However, there are also some natural solutions that you can apply on your own.
Here are some tips:
- One of the best natural ways to thicken your hair is to eat a healthy diet, rich in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Some people think that olive oil can thicken your hair. Heat up the oil and run it throughout your hair.
- Aloe Vera gel rubbed on the hair and scalp may thicken your hair, if you do it on a regular basis.
- Apply an avocado rub to your hair a couple of times a week. many people think the Vitamin E is good for your hair.