Lipogaine is a set of several products designed to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. There’s a topical hair formula for men, a similar product for a sensitive scalp, and a hair loss prevention shampoo for both men and women.
There are also topical products for women exclusively. These formulas use a proprietary liposome delivery system to produce results.
Lipogaine Pros & Cons
- This product can stop hair loss.
- Lipogaine can promote hair growth.
- There are products for both men and women.
- There’s research to support the effectiveness of the primary active ingredient.
- The products are fairly expensive.
- Side effects include a decrease in blood pressure and light-headedness.
- Women are sometimes quite sensitive to the main ingredient.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Lipogaine
Minoxidil can suppress the release of a hormone called DHT, which is a major cause of hair loss. Research in Advances in Dermatology and Allergology found that DHT is crucial to the pathogenesis of hair loss.
In addition, this ingredient can draw out the time your hair is in the active growth period. It also makes your hair follicles larger. This can help you grow thicker, longer hair.
Lipogaine Ingredients – What to Look For
The active ingredient in this product is minoxidil 2% and 5%. Drug Design, Development and Therapy stated that minoxidil was originally used for hypertension, and then its hair growth properties were discovered.
This substance blocks the release of the hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes hair loss. It also extends the time your hair spends in active growth.
A study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology concluded that minoxidil 2% is much less effective than 5%.
Lipogaine – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Lipogaine?
- Shampoo: They recommend that you use this product 3-4 times a week. Wash your hair, as usual, then wash it again and massage the shampoo into your scalp for one minute. Then leave the shampoo in your hair for 3-5 minutes, and rinse.
- Lipogaine for Men or Women: You should use this product twice a day; once in the morning and again in the evening. Your hair should be dry when you apply the product. You may wash your hair after 3 hours.
First, remove the dropper bulb from the bottle. Squeeze the bulb to insert the solution. Draw the solution up about halfway. Squeeze the solution out on the areas you want to treat. Spread it evenly, and make sure it gets on your scalp. You may use your fingers to spread the solution around the areas you treat.
Q: Does Lipogaine Have Any Side Effects?
A: Possible side effects of the products include chest pain, faintness, dizziness, or itchiness/irritation at the scalp. However, these are fairly uncommon.
If you do experience any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take Lipogaine If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude using this product, but if you have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp you should avoid using it.
Q: Does Lipogaine Work?
A: The reviews for this product were not great. There were a lot of people who found the product ineffective, some of whom used it for a long time. Less than 40% of users found Lipogaine to be effective.
Q: What Is Lipogaine Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 45-day money-back guarantee, bit only for unopened items.
If you want a refund, contact the company and send the sealed items back within 45 days of the purchase date. You’ll get your full refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|H-Boost||$54.99||Copper, selenium, vitamin C, pantothenic acid|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
Lipogaine is very reasonably priced compared to other brands, despite the fact that it contains the same active ingredient as many brands.
Some of the more expensive products contain additional ingredients, which may or may not make a difference.
Is Lipogaine Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in these products appear to be safe according to the manufacturer, save the possible side effects mentioned.
CAUTION: You should meet with your doctor before you begin taking this supplement, however, to get medical approval.
Lipogaine Customer Reviews & Results
Many users found this product to be ineffective, some of whom used it for quite a few months. Some complained that it stayed sticky and wet looking all day.
There were some users who did say the product worked for them, and that they saw considerable hair growth.
Lipogaine: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Lipogaine on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from a number of other third-party websites.
On the official website, the prices are as follows:
- Lipogaine for Men – $25
- Lipogaine for Men (sensitive) – $29.95
- Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo for Men – $25
- Lipogaine for Women – $20
- Lipogaine for Women (sensitive) – $25
- Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo for Women – $25
There’s free shipping of over $35 for those who live in the U.S.
The Bottom Line
Lipogaine is a set of hair growth products for men and women. The customer reviews for this line were not very good. Less than 40% of users who write reviews thought this was an effective product.
Most of the other reviews were quite negative. These unhappy users didn’t experience much if any hair growth.
There are potentially some problems with side effects, so make sure that you show all of these products to your doctor and get medical approval before you use them.
If you experience any unpleasant side effects, stop using the set immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lipogaine?
Hopefully, Lipogaine will make all of your hair growth dreams come true, giving you a full head of gorgeous locks. There are a few natural methods you can try to encourage hair growth.
Here are some tips:
- Olive oil may be an effective treatment for hair loss (source). Put some on your hair once a day.
- The top method for growing healthy hair is following a good diet. This helps nutrients travel to the follicles and keep them in good shape.
- Some believe that aloe vera, which is rich in anti-oxidants, can make your hair grow (source). Try spreading it on your hair and then washing it out after about half an hour.
- Avocado is rich in anti-oxidants (source). Put a mask of mashed avocado on your hair. Leave it on for half an hour, then wash it out.