About Viabrance Hair Growth Serum
Viabrance Regrowth System is created by Viabrance Hair Revival System to help improve hair growth. Instead of the usual supplements and pills introduced by other companies, Viabrance offers a three-step solution to solve hair loss problems.
The system contains the hair regrowth serum, nutrition gummies, and topical treatment that serves as a follicle booster.
Viabrance Ingredients – What to Look For
For a more effective product, Viabrance made sure to include the following ingredients in their hair loss system:
- Biotin – This B-vitamin is a popular ingredient when it comes to hair growth supplements. Biotin is said to improve hair thickness and volume, especially in areas where thinning hair and loss are most apparent. However, more scientific evidence is needed to support these claims. Supplements and serums made with biotin are especially useful if the hair loss is caused by biotin deficiency. For anyone who consumes a varied diet, biotin deficiency is rare.
- Lactic Acid – Found in the follicle booster product, lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that may restore elasticity and strength of the hair. It also helps relax hair, making it smoother and more manageable.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – This natural protein is safe for use in hair growth products compared to synthetic chemicals. Found in the serum, it can help mend damaged hair fibers and strengthen them.
- Minoxidil – This medication is by far the only product approved by the FDA for the treatment of hair loss. It is stated in several studies, including ones from the journals Clinical Pharmacy and Journal of Clinical Hypertension, that topical minoxidil therapy promotes hair growth by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles, thus maintaining their health and proper function.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Viabrance
Viabrance addresses the hair loss problems among women through three steps. After your scalp has dried, you can apply an ample amount of hair growth serum on your head. To maximize its effects, intake of healthy hair gummies is also recommended for longer and stronger hair.
The main component of Viabrance, minoxidil, works by speeding up the hair’s growth cycle. The shrinkage of the follicle in the hair is caused by the overproduction of the hormones called dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a common ingredient in anti-aging products.
Viabrance Pros & Cons
- It contains Minoxidil, an FDA approved ingredient used to fight symptoms of hair loss.
- It stimulates hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles.
- It is said to target hair loss at its root cause.
- It has received complaints from their customers.
- It is only available online and not in any physical store.
- There are no proper instructions on the amount and dosage on their website.
- Some may find the system as time-consuming because of the three required steps.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: After washing and drying your hair, apply the serum onto the scalp and massage until absorbed. The website does not specify the number of drops that you have to use nor the frequency of application.
A: Viabrance does not contain any banned or potentially harmful ingredients. All of the ingredients in the product are fit for human consumption. This makes Viabrance products safe enough for regular use.
A: Viabrance may not be suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. In addition, individuals with medical conditions such as allergies, diabetes, liver failure, etc. should consult their doctor before using the product.
A: The company claims that their product is effective in growing healthy hair. Viabrance contains an ingredient that may be clinically proven to be effective.
CAUTION: However, if you have a health condition, you should consult a physician before using this product to prevent complications.
A: Viabrance offers a return policy for all the products purchased within 30 days. The products must be deemed returnable and in top condition.
Viabrance Hair Growth Serum Alternatives
|Viviscal Extra Strength||$49.99, 1 month supply||Biotin, Iron, Horsetail Extract, Vitamin C|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|H-Boost||$54.99||Copper, selenium, vitamin C, pantothenic acid|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Nutrafol||$88.00||Biotin, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper Extract|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
Is Viabrance Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
While the product does not contain any banned or potentially-harmful ingredients, it has previously received complaints from their customers according to the records of Better Business Bureau. The allegations were about unexpected charges and not the effectiveness of the product itself.
Viabrance Customer Reviews & Results
You may find it difficult to find reviews from customers online except for those on the company’s site. All three testimonies left positive remarks, stating that their hair grew thicker and longer after finishing a bottle of serum.
Viabrance: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase Viabrance from the company’s official website, but you have to create an account first.
The Bottom Line on Viabrance Hair Growth Serum
Viabrance can be an effective product to hair loss because it contains ingredients that may help combat hair loss.
However, it is always wise to do proper consultation with a medical professional first prior to using this set.
He/she is well qualified to determine the cause of your hair thinning or loss and formulate a treatment plan to fight it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Viabrance?
Aside from the previously stated ingredients, Viabrance also contain synthetic polymers.
You might experience worsening hair loss if you stop using the product.