Rejuvalex is marketed as an organic hair growth supplement designed to prevent hair loss. This supplement can lead to the growth of longer, thicker hair. It claims to nourishe your natural hair growth cycle and helps maintain healthy hair.
Rejuvalex Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, many of which are vitamins. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Biotin – This is a vitamin in the B family. It’s thought to reinforce the hair follicles and scalp, which may lead to less hair loss. However, a review in Skin Appendage Disorders concluded that there’s very little evidence that biotin causes hair growth.
- Vitamin E – This is a potent antioxidant which can heal damage to the hair and promote growth. A study in Tropical Life Sciences Research showed the hair growth potential of this vitamin on human subjects.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin increases the amount of collagen in your hair, making it stronger. It also makes the hair stronger by promoting better iron absorption. A study in the Journal of Dermatological Science shows the hair growth potential of this vitamin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Rejuvalex
This supplement delivers valuable nutrients to the follicles, which helps the hair grow longer and thicker. This could help to resolve deficiencies that led to the hair loss. Some ingredients reinforce the hair follicles and scalp.
Some of the ingredients in this supplement suppress the release of a hormone called DHT, which initiates hair loss. According to Advances in Dermatology and Allergology, the release of DHT is one of the most important reasons that hair loss occurs.
Rejuvalex Pros & Cons
- This product can combat hair loss.
- It can lead to thicker, fuller hair.
- The supplement nourishes your natural growth cycle.
- This product helps maintain healthy hair.
- It allows your hair to grow longer and stronger.
- The product contains wheat and rice flour, which are common allergens.
- The caffeine may lead to jitters or difficulty sleeping.
- This is a large capsule which may be hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Rejuvalex?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day. There’s no time of day specified, so presumably, you can take it any time.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Rejuvalex Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some potential side effects which include a stomach ache and gastritis. If you experience side effects that are unpleasant, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take Rejuvalex If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, the manufacturer recommends that anyone with a medical problem get the approval of a physician before taking this product.
Q: Does Rejuvalex Work?
A: Judging from the poor reviews on Amazon, this product really doesn’t work well at all. Users point out that the concentration of Biotin is low in this supplement.
Q: What Is Rejuvalex Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and send back the product within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus a restocking fee of $9.95.
|Rejuvalex||$59.99||Biotin, garcinia cambogia, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, forskolin, horsetail powder, green coffee bean extract|
|Foligain||$68.80 for a 2-month bottle||Zinc, biotin, saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle, ginger|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, Bamboo extract, Hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Keranique Hair Regrowth System||$49.95||Minoxidil 2%, Peppermint oil, Keratin|
|Groh Hair||$50 (supplement)||Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and purified water|
|NuHair||$21.95 + $11.81 shipping||Folic acid, Biotin, Zinc, Silica, Bioperine, Pantothenic acid|
This is one of the most expensive brands on the market for hair growth supplements. It is rich in ingredients, but the majority of them are the same as the substances in the other brands. There’s nothing to justify the greater price.
Is Rejuvalex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this supplement are all quite safe. You may experience mild side effects like stomach upset, but likely nothing serious.
Rejuvalex Customer Reviews & Results
The consensus among users is that this product does nothing to help grow your hair or to prevent hair loss. It contains too little biotin to really be effective for this purpose.
Rejuvalex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and on Amazon. It’s listed as not currently available on Amazon at the moment.
On the official website the prices are as follows:
- 1 month supply – $59.99
- 2 month supply – $49.99/each
- 3 month supply – $39.99/each + free shipping
The Bottom Line
Rejuvalex is marketed as an organic hair-loss supplement which may help prevent you from losing hair and cause it to grow longer and thicker.
According to customers, however, this is not an effective product at all. Users said that even after 2 or 3 months this supplement had no effect, and for a very high price. The consensus is, this product is not worth the money.
There are some mild side effects associated with using this supplement. If you experience anything more serious, stop taking the product and see a doctor if necessary.
Before you begin taking this supplement, make an appointment with your family doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Rejuvalex?
Rejuvalex is a hair loss supplement that may prevent hair loss and help you grow in thicker, fuller hair. Ideally, this will be the perfect product for you. However, you can’t keep taking a supplement forever.
Here are some natural ways which may help encourage hair growth:
- Following a healthy diet filled with vitamins and antioxidants will nourish the hair follicles and create healthier hair.
- Some people think mashed avocado is a good treatment for getting the hair to grow. Put it on your hair and leave it in for half an hour, then wash it out.
- Olive oil could lead to hair growth. You can test this theory by spreading some in your hair once a day.
- Get your hair trimmed every 3-4 months. Getting the ends cut gets rid of split ends, which makes the hair healthier.