About Keranique Hair Regrowth System
Keranique Hair Regrowth System is a line of 4 products that promote hair growth for women. They include a shampoo, conditioner, a hair regrowth treatment, and a special styling product called the lift and repair treatment spray.
Use of the 3-stop system can lead to fuller, thicker hair.
Keranique Hair Regrowth System Ingredients – What to Look For
There are 3 primary active ingredients in these products:
- Minoxidil 2% – This substance can promotes hair growth by extending the active growth period of the hair. In addition, it makes to follicles larger. According to Drug Design, Development and Therapy, it was originally used for hypertension, and then its hair growth properties were discovered.
- Peppermint Oil – it may promotes hair growth during the androgen phase. Peppermint oil can increase the size and depth of the hair follicles. A study in Toxicological Research found that peppermint oil does promote hair growth.
- Keratin – This is the protein that makes up your skin, hair, and nails. According to a review in Skin Appendage Disorders, Keratin is produced by biotin. This is the reason biotin leads to healthy hair.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Keranique
Minoxidil can lengthen the time your hair spends in an active growth period. In addition, it can make your hair follicles bigger. This can lead you to grow much thicker, fuller hair.
However, research published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology has shown that minoxidil 2% is much less effective than 5%. This product only contains 2%.
Other ingredients may increase the number and size of the follicles.
Keranique Hair Regrowth System Pros & Cons
- This system may help you grow thicker, fuller hair.
- It may repair damage to the hair follicles.
- There are 4 unique products in the set.
- The product is only for women.
- Some users reported that it left their hair dull and listless.
- It’s better at hair count and coverage than actual growth in length.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How do you use Keranique hair regrowth?
A: This is s 3-step system. Wash and condition, as usual, using those products.
- Then apply the regrowth treatment to those areas of your hair that you want to regrow the most.
- Finally, spray the list and repair spray all over your hair.
Q: What are the Side Effects of using Keranique?
A: There are some side effects which may occur as a result of using Keranique Hair Regrowth System, including acne at the application site, burning the scalp, facial hair growth, increased hair loss, inflammation or soreness at the root of the hair, reddened skin, and swelling of the face.
Q: Can I Take Keranique Hair Regrowth System If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude using this product, but if you have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp you should avoid using it.
Q: Does Keranique really work to regrow hair?
A: This system does appear to work for the majority of people. However, a quarter of user reviews said the product was ineffective and a waste of money.
Q: What Is Keranique Hair Regrowth System’s Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 120-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, let the company know and return the remainder of the product. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping charges.
Keranique Hair Regrowth System Alternatives
|Keranique Hair Regrowth System||$49.95||Minoxidil 2%, Peppermint oil, Keratin|
|Women’s Rogaine||$58.23-$79.99||Minoxidil 5%|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Nutrafol||$88.00||Biotin, Ashwagandha, Cayenne Pepper Extract|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
|Viabrance||$69.00||Biotin, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Minoxidil|
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
The price of this product is average in the market. This product contains minoxidil but only 2%. In this way, the product falls short of Women’s Rogaine, which is in the same general price range but at 5%.
Is Keranique Hair Regrowth System Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this product appear to be safe, save the possible side effects mentioned. However, users have warned that that the product arrives with warnings on the label that are more serious.
These effects are not disclosed in advance of receiving the set.
RELATED – Viviscal Extra Strength Review
Keranique Hair Regrowth System Customer Reviews & Results
There were as a number of 5-star reviews for this product, from customers who were very happy with their results, and felt that this product line really did make their hair grow longer and thicker.
About a quarter of the reviews were negative, and the nature of the complaints was troublesome. Users said that the product was ineffective, made their hair dried out, course, and tangled.
It gave some customers side effects like headaches and rash. What’s more, users said that the label implied more serious side effects when it arrived.
According to users, there’s also a problem with the customer service department. Apparently, they’re very rude, and it’s difficult to cancel the auto shipment.
Keranique Hair Regrowth System: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from quite a few other retailers. On the official website, you can purchase the set of 4 products for $49.95.
They will include with your order a bonus detangling comb, volumizing brush, and a four-piece travel kit with a travel bag.
When you purchase this kit, you are automatically signed up for the 90-day auto-shipment program. This means if you don’t cancel right after buying the product, you’ll receive a new set of products every 90 days and be billed for it.
The Bottom Line
Keranique Hair Regrowth System is a line of 4 products that support hair regrowth. This was a fairly popular brand in terms of customer reviews. Quite a few users found that this product solved their hair loss issue.
The negative reports made up about a quarter of the customer reviews, but they were of concern. Quite a few of these customers said the products did long-term damage to their hair, drying it out or making it course.
As there are potentially some problems with side effects, do make sure that you show all of these products to your doctor and get medical approval before you use them.
CAUTION: If you experience any unpleasant side effects, stop using the set immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Keranique Hair Regrowth System?
Keranique Hair Regrowth System could be the product line that changes your life, allowing you to grow long, thick, gorgeous hair.
There are other natural methods you can try as well, although they are not confirmed by science.
- The number one method for growing healthy hair is keeping a healthy diet. That way, nutrients travel to the follicles and keep them vibrant.
- Many people think that aloe vera, which is rich in anti-oxidants, can make the hair grow (source). Try spreading it on your hair as a mask and washing it out after about half an hour.
- Olive oil is also thought to be a good treatment for hair loss. Spread some through your hair once a day (source).
- Avocado is a fruit that is also rich in anti-oxidants. Try a mask of mashed avocado on your hair. leave it on for half an hour, then wash it out (source).