About Vital Keto
Vital Keto is an organic supplement meant for individuals who are following a low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet. The product is supposed to speed up fat-burning and weight-loss, as well as prevent cravings.
Vital Keto is reported to give you a lot of extra energy, which can help you be more active.
Vital Keto Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are 3 primary active ingredients in this product that serve to keep you in a state of ketosis and speed up your metabolism.
Recently, the keto diet has been making headlines due to its supposed effect on weight. Harvard Health has stated that the Keto Diet can be a very effective weight-loss method.
The three ingredients in Vital Keto are:
- Raspberry Ketones – Ketone bodies result from the breakdown of fat to provide more energy to the body. They are released in all individuals regardless of their fed state, but we see an increase in ketone bodies in people eating very low carb diets. It is proposed that ketone bodies play a role in weight loss, as some studies show a reduced appetite in those following a very low carb diet. Raspberry ketones on the other hand help to increase lipolysis, or the breakdown of fats to release fatty acids (energy source). Some human trial studies even show a reduction in body fat after a short term raspberry ketone supplementation.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This type of vinegar is considered to have a number of health properties, including weight-loss benefits. Many people think it can help burn fat, and that a couple of teaspoons daily can help you lose weight. (Unfortunately, there is very minimal scientific evidence to back up these claims).
- Green Tea Extract and Caffeine – As the name says, these are compounds taken from green tea leaves. One of the compounds called catechin is responsible for the weight-loss benefits due to its speeding up our metabolism. This is supposed to lead to fat-burning and weight-loss. However, as of yet, studies have only shown moderate weight loss from ingesting this plant. Caffeine, also found in green tea may provide weight loss effects due its effects on metabolism.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Vital Keto
The supplement is meant for people who are already following a ketogenic diet and who want an extra boost. As it was mentioned, some of the compounds in Vital Keto enhance fat burning.
Research has shown that ingesting ketones can cause consistent weight loss in diabetes patients.
Vital Keto Pros & Cons
- Vital Keto can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- The supplement curbs hunger and helps to control cravings.
- The product contains caffeine, which can make you jittery and cause digestive distress.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
- We don’t know about long-term effects and high doses may be toxic.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a full glass of water. Take either both capsules in the morning or once in the morning and the other before a workout.
NOTE: Don't take the supplement in the evening, as it may keep you awake. Don't take more than the recommended dosage or it could cause you harm.
A: There may be some flu-like symptoms associated with getting into a state of ketosis. However, this has to do with the diet and not specifically the supplement.
In addition, this supplement contains caffeine, which could make you jittery and nervous. If you take the product in the evening, it could keep you awake.
A: There are no health warnings regarding this product. There are some people who medically shouldn't be following the keto diet, and this is something that you have to check with your physician and dietitian before you begin.
A: According to the ingredients, it should have some fat-burning and weight-loss effects. However, weight loss is complicated and multi-factorial. On top of that, we don't have any studies showing sustained, long-term weight loss in individuals.
So although it may boost weight loss at first, there is no way to guarantee what will happen to your weight and/or metabolism in the long run. There is also the possibility that we become tolerant to certain ingredients as we can become with caffeine.
A: The company has a 60-day return policy. If you're dissatisfied with the product, let the company know within 60-days of the purchase date and return the used and unused bottles. They will send you your refund even before they get the used bottles back.
You can only purchase this supplement on the official website, so there's no chance of getting a refund policy on a third-party website.
Vital Keto Alternatives
|Vital Keto||Unknown||Raspberry Ketones, Caffeine, Green Tea|
|Keto Flux||$94.87||BHB ketones, maltodextrin, forskolin|
|Eliz Keto||$93.99||BHB ketones|
|Keto Trim||$40.26||BHB Ketones|
|Thrive Society Keto||$94.12||BHB Ketones, Garcinia Cambogia|
The ingredients in these keto supplements are very similar, and the prices also vary quite a bit.
Is Vital Keto Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There’s nothing unsafe in the listed ingredients unless you need to avoid caffeine. The keto diet is not one that everyone should follow medically.
For this reason, you should meet with your doctor and dietitian before you start a keto regimen and these weight loss supplements to get medical approval.
Vital Keto Customer Reviews & Results
There are no customer reviews of the supplement online, which doesn’t look very good for the product.
It could be because this is quite a new product. However, happy users generally do leave reviews fairly quickly.
Vital Keto: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
This product can apparently only be purchased through a free trial offer. You sign up for the trial and receive a free bottle.
With most trial offers, at this point, you’ll be signed up for the auto-shipping program. This means you’ll receive a bottle each month and be billed for it automatically. However, there is no price listed for this product anywhere on the official website, or elsewhere.
The Bottom Line
There are few user reviews or comments about this product anywhere online. What’s more, this is another product that you have to buy through a trial offer, and we’re not told the price or details of the trial. It’s possible that this is another trial offer scam where they start charging your credit card and sending you products automatically every month.
This product contains strong ingredients, like caffeine and ketones. It’s crucial that you show this product to your doctor and dietitian to discuss whether it’s right for you before you begin taking it.
A ketogenic diet is not for everyone and may even cause harm, whether physically or mentally, in the form of disordered eating or eating disorders.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Vital Keto?
If you’re following a ketogenic diet, Vital Keto may offer an extra boost. However, if you want to lose weight and keep it off, you have to make sure you follow a healthy lifestyle over the long term.
So make sure it’s something you can sustain for the rest of your life and not only for a couple of weeks or months. There is no one way of eating that is better or more successful than another, whether it’s low carb and high fat or high carb and low fat.
Again, because we don’t know how to lose weight and keep it off, it’s better to focus on changing our behaviors rather than our weight since we have more control over that. Improving our foods and our relationship to food may have far more benefits than improving our weight.
Here are some behavior changes you can try:
- Eat regularly to avoid being starving and to reduce overconsumption. Include protein in your meal and snacks.
- If you smoke, quit smoking.
- Try to moveat least 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Try to minimize your level of stress.
[*] Gibson, A. A., Seimon, R. V., Lee, C. M. Y., Ayre, J., Franklin, J., Markovic, T. P., … Sainsbury, A. (2014). Do ketogenic diets really suppress appetite? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 16(1), 64–76. doi: 10.1111/obr.12230
[*] Pagani, A. (2015). The Effects of Raspberry Ketone Supplementation on Body Composition. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/