About Keto Flux
Keto Flux is an organic diet supplement designed for people who follow a ketogenic diet. This product is meant to keep you in a ketotic state.
It is meant to give you extra energy, helping you to be more active and work out for longer. Keto Flux aims to help you lose weight fast.
Keto Flux Ingredients – What to Look For?
The main active ingredients in this product vary depending on where you look, but the following are the main substances:
- BHB Ketones – Ketones are normally released by the liver when a person reduces their carbohydrate intake below a certain threshold. This state is called ketosis, where fat is burned for energy rather than glucose. Research shows that ingesting ketones can induce ketosis in rats.
- Maltodextrin – This is a white powder added as a bulking agent.
- Forskolin – This is used to release fatty acids in the body, leading to weight loss. However, the evidence for this is quite weak. There’s some research that shows it may prevent an increase of fat in the body.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Keto Flux
Keto Flux was designed for people to take while following a ketogenic diet. There is conflicting science for long term weight loss with the keto diet. Masood (2019) showed that a ketogenic diet is best for short term weight loss and is not sustainable over the long term.
Research by Dashti, et al (2004) showed the effectiveness of a ketogenic diet in obese patients. After 24 weeks on the diet, patients lost weight and their blood sugar levels went down.
Research has also shown that forskolin can both speed up the fat-burning process and slow the process of weight gain.
Keto Flux Pros & Cons
- Can help you burn fat rapidly.
- Can assist you in losing weight.
- Could give you a lot of extra energy.
- The full ingredient list/allergens are not available.
- These are large pills that may be hard to swallow.
- You may experience flu-like symptoms on the keto diet and on these supplements. This is called the ‘keto flu’.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dose for this supplement is 2 capsules per day, taken with a full glass of water.
NOTE: Exceeding the recommended dose could be harmful.
A: The 'keto flu' tends to happen when people first go in the keto diet. This isn't specifically to do with the supplement, however, it is associated with following a keto diet. There's also some evidence that forskolin taken orally can lead to very mild side effects like headaches.
A: There are no warnings on the label for people with a specific health condition to avoid the product. However, a ketogenic diet is not for everyone, so consult with your doctor before you take Keto Flux.
A: There are very few reviews of this supplement online. Additionally, one of the official websites states that it's no longer being sold. There's nowhere to purchase it at the moment. Therefore, it is difficult to know how effective this product is.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you're dissatisfied with the product, return it to the company for a refund. The company will not pay for the shipping costs.
Keto Flux Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Keto Flux||$94.87||BHB Ketones, Maltodextrin, Forskolin|
|KetoDietShop Keto Diet Supplement||$49.95||Raspberry Ketones (500mg), African Mango “Irvingia Gabonesis” (300mg), Proprietary Formula (400mg)|
|Keto Burn Xtreme||$37||Beta-hydroxybutyrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, L-Arginine|
|Eliz Keto||$93.99||BHB ketones|
Keto Flux is the most expensive of all the brands listed. The ingredients are virtually unknown, with one website saying that BHB ketones are the only ingredient and another saying the product contains forskolin and maltodextrin and no BHB. Therefore, it’s difficult to compare the products.
Is Keto Flux Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Based on the information presented on the internet, this product should be perfectly safe, however, you may experience mild side effects like a headache.
NOTE: It would be beneficial to consult with your doctor before starting this supplement.
Keto Flux Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few reviews online so there’s not much to say on the subject of customer feedback.
Keto Flux: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can only purchase this supplement through the free trial. By signing up for the trial, and paying $4.87 in shipping costs, the free bottle will be delivered to you. This will sign you up for the auto-shipping program.
You will be sent and automatically billed for a bottle each month at the regular price of $94.87. The company website states that they are no longer accepting orders, so it must be ordered elsewhere.
The Bottom Line on Keto Flux
Because there are so few reviews of this product online, it’s impossible to get an idea of customer opinion on this product.
Additionally, each website offers different information about the product and its ingredients. Therefore it’s difficult to know what is in the supplement and if it will work.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Keto Flux?
If you’re following a ketogenic diet, a keto supplement may be the right thing for you. However, it isn’t designed to be a long-term change. It is important to plan for a long-term healthy lifestyle. Here are some tips to help:
- Choose healthy, homemade foods that fit your lifestyle. Variety is key.
- Avoid high sugar, high-carb junk foods.
- Incorporate exercise into your lifestyle. Find activities you enjoy, which will help you stay active.
- Try to keep your stress level low; this will improve your overall health.