About Iaso Tea
Iaso Tea is a weight support herbal tea that the manufacturer claims offer weight loss solutions. This beverage claims to contain high-quality ingredients that may help in detoxifying the body; users may experience improved digestive tract function as a result.
Lately, teas have been considered efficient for weight loss, particularly with respect to regulating lipid metabolism through breaking down fat deposits.
Apart from promoting weight loss, Iaso Tea also claims to relieve constipation, improve digestion and enhance sleep.
Iaso Tea Ingredients – What to Look For
Some of the ingredients used to formulate this tea include:
- Persimmon leaves – This is common in warm countries such as Turkey, China, and Korea. Its extracts claim to contain flavonoids, phenolic acids, tannins and catechins that may support weight loss. In an article in the EXCLI Journal, supplementation with persimmon may have had a positive effect on lipid metabolism and antioxidant activity. Persimmon may also help lower lipid levels by promoting the excretion of fat through the feces.
- Holy Thistle – Commonly known as milk thistle. According to Phytotherapy Research, a component extracted from milk thistle, silymarin, is associated with having anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Silymarin may also reduce triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.
- Malva leaves – From the plant Malavacea, this medicinal plant is also known as the common mallow. Traditionally, it has been used as a treatment for various diseases and infections such as coughs, tonsillitis and digestive issues. A review in the Innovative Journal of Life Science suggests that Malva has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that may all assist with detoxification.
- Papaya – The pulp of the papaya is packed with vitamins A, B, C and E, minerals such as potassium, and fiber. An article in the journal Nutrients attributes the papaya’s rich nutrients to be effective in treating metabolic dysfunctions linked to obesity. Fluid extract from papaya seeds has also exhibited hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic properties.
- Chamomile – The dried flowers contain flavonoids and terpenoids that have medicinal properties. According to a study in Molecular Medicine Reports, chamomile is used to treat inflammation, ulcers, gastrointestinal conditions, muscle spasms, rheumatic pain, and wounds.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Iaso Tea
Iaso Tea may play a role in cleaning the digestive tract through the persimmon leaf. Apart from the removal of toxins, lipids are also removed through the feces via certain ingredients.
The other mechanism this tea claims to detoxify the body is through increasing fluid loss, thereby reducing water weight.
Iaso Tea Pros & Cons
- May experience its claims of promoting weight loss
- May eliminate toxins from the body
- May help relieve constipation
- May improve digestion and sleep
- May find taste unappealing
- May result in frequent urination
- May be dehydrating
- May increase bowel movements
Customer Questions and Answers
A: To prepare this tea, boil four cups of water (do not use a microwave).
- Put two tea bags in the boiled water, cover it and let soak for 8 hours.
- Add twelve cups of water to the cool tea and leave the tea bags inside for maximum benefits.
- Drink 8 ounces of tea twice a day, before lunch and before dinner.
A: Yes, side effects include frequent urination, upset stomach, dehydration, nausea, flatulence, and irregular bowel movements.
A: Please check with your doctor prior to using this product if you have a health condition.
A: It might. Based on the ingredients and the evidence to support their claims, users may experience effectiveness.
A: Iaso Tea has a refund policy that allows you to return the product within 30 days of the purchase date.
Iaso Tea Alternatives
|Yogi Detox Tea||$4.99||Juniper Berry Extract, Ginger, Cardamom Seed, Cinnamon Bark, Burdock, Dandelion, Licorice.|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Piperine Extract, A-lacy’s Reset, Chromium Picolinate|
|TeDivina||$11||Fiber, Chamomile, Malva Leaves, Marsh, Papaya|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, garcinia Cambogia|
|Fit Tea Detox||$25.00||Ginger, Oolong, Pomegranate, Guarana, Green Tea, Rooibos, Garcinia Cambogia.|
Is Iaso Tea Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
If you are under 18, pregnant, lactating, elderly or have a health condition, you are advised to consult your doctor before consuming this product.
Iaso Tea Customer Reviews & Results
There are mixed reviews of this product. Some say it helped them lose weight, while others claim it did nothing.
Iaso Tea: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
A 5 pack of this product costs $49.95.
The Bottom Line
Teas are multi-functional beverages in our lives., one of which may be weight loss for some teas. Iaso Tea claims to have a rich blend of fat burning components backed by scientific studies. Therefore, they claim it may help you lose weight and detoxify.
That said, Iaso Tea has side effects that range from temporary discomfort to those incompatible with using the product.
To avoid these, you can opt to lose weight in the conventional, yet healthy way of exercise and a healthy diet.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Iaso Tea?
The product’s manufacturer states that Iaso Tea contains cathartic herbs that may increase bowel movements.
For that reason, customers should be aware of this and be prepared to avoid any embarrassment.