About Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream is an age relieving formula that may work to slow and improve skin aging signs, according to its producer.
It is supposedly an all-inclusive anti-aging skincare cream that women who want to look younger may be interested in.
With that in mind, this anti-aging cream claims to help manage all these aging signs.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
A product is as good as its ingredients. The ingredients in this anti-wrinkling cream are;
- Apple Pip Extract – This ingredient contains phytostimulines and ursolic acid. According to a review in the Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, ursolic acid may have anticancer, anti-tumor and anti-wrinkling properties.
- Shea Butter – This is fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. It is used in cosmetic formulations and is usually in solid form at room temperature. Shea butter according to one research study in the American Journal of Life Sciences is important in skincare as it has sun screening properties. Moreover, it has anti-aging and moisturizing effects.
- Vitamins – These are antioxidants that help to reduce collagen destruction. Vitamins B3, C, and E are commonly used due to their penetrative abilities. The Dermato-endocrinology journal claims that these vitamins improve the skin’s elasticity which is important in reducing sagging.
- Glycerine – The International Journal of Cosmetic Science provides that glycerine is commonly used in cosmetics as well as pharmaceutical formulations due to its moisturizing properties. Hydration in anti-aging skincare is important as it prevents dryness.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream
As we age, skin loses important components such as collagen. Collagen is known to give skin its elasticity and structure when diminished results to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream claims to have all the right ingredients to supplement the skin’s moisture, collagen, and nutrients.
After the first few applications, you will notice the fine lines disappear. Skin will become plumped and moisturized.
As claimed by the manufacturer, in 4 weeks-time wrinkles will diminish and your face will become firm and dense. After 8 weeks, your skin will become even more radiant.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream Pros & Cons
- It might help erase elaborate fine lines and wrinkles
- The skin may benefit from its moisturizing effect
- Product claims to have sunscreen properties
- May help manage different other anti-aging signs like black spots and loose skin
- It might help keep the skin more radiant
- The product may not achieve all your skin goals at once
- It not clear if it is completely safe for people with sensitive skin
- The smell is may not be appealing to all
- Aging signs may resurface after the product has been completed
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream Alternatives
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Miami MD Face Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely FaceRx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This anti-wrinkling cream may be safe as all its ingredients are listed for consumers to know what it contains.
There are also no restrictions that could translate to the cream having safe ingredients. Most clients complained of its high price.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream Customer Reviews & Results
For this cream, the reviews were mixed. Some individuals were happy with the results and recommended it to other users while some complained that it was a waste of money.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This anti-aging cream is packed in a white and gold luxurious container of 50ml which costs $530.00 at retail price. You can either buy it directly from the official website or other online retail stores.
The Bottom Line
Skin aging is known to be a complex biological process as it involves not only external factors but also internal factors.
Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream claims to erase all aging signs ranging from fine lines to uneven skin tone. It contains moisturizing, sun screening and other specific anti-aging properties.
However, this product may not work as perfect as you expect it. It may also cause skin itchiness to individuals who are allergic to vitamins such as retinol. Moreover, the effects of this product may fade after the cream is completed which means you will need a refill.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Product?
If you want to gift your friend this anti-aging cream then you are in for a pleasant surprise. This is because Sisley Paris offers to package the cream in a gift box, include a personalized message and send it to your loved one. This enhances convenience for most people.