Hanacure is an all-in-one skincare brand that comes in different versions ranging from treatments to moisturizers. These products claim to improve the appearance of your skin as per the promises of the manufacturer. It utilizes several age-defying technologies that might help you achieve a youthful look.
It invades deep within the skin pores cleaning away all dirt and irritants while at the same time smoothening and firming your skin. Besides, it may have the ability to even out your skin tone for a perfect complexion.
According to a research article by the British Journal of Dermatology, there are various reasons that cause hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone. Each of these causes has a unique treatment one of which is a chemical peel, which is what Hanacure supposedly tries to achieve with some of its products.
It may also smoothen and firm the skin for a fuller youthful look.
Hanacure Ingredients – What to Look For
Hanacure is a perfect blend of purifying compounds, CO2 OctoLift, botanicals, and peptides. Some of the botanicals and peptides are discussed below;-
- Ginkgo Biloba extract – Contains powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as discovered in research in the journal Aging and Disease. This may help slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Lotus leaf extract – Helps reduce the amount of sebum secreted by your glands. This may reduce the occurrence of acne and ultimately reduction in black spots. In a study by the Asian Journal of Beauty and Cosmetology, lotus leaf was found out to have antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide – 8 – Also known as Argireline, it is a natural alternative to Botox. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences considers the ingredient to be a potent anti-wrinkling agent.
- Copper Tripeptide – 1 – Provides the skin with regenerating stem cells that help to repair skin wear and reduce fading of scars as suggested by an article in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Nicotinoyl Dipeptide – 22 & 23 – Acts to control the activation of melanin cells in the skin while stabilizing those that are already present for a brighter, more vibrant looking skin. This ingredient is listed on PubChem’s skincare compositions.
How does it work | The Science behind Hanacure
Hanacure works in a simple and effective way. A Hanacure package consists of a Lifting serum and a Gelling solution.
When the two are properly mixed, they create a purifying compound that works its way deep into your pores to absorb and discharge all impurities. By removing impurities, the skin is healed leaving it evenly toned and youthful.
Besides, the purifying compound combines carbon dioxide in the air with the product’s CO2 OctoLift technology to form a potent compound that lifts and firms your skin.
Within 30 minutes of application of the formula, powerful botanical extracts are released to soothe and calm the skin while the peptides work to correct other signs of aging. This gives you a youthful smooth glowing skin with each application.
Hanacure Pros and Cons
- May help you fight the signs of aging.
- Might help soothe and calm the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Easy to use.
- Hanacure is only available for purchase online.
- Not recommended for persons under 16 years.
- The results are likely to differ from person to person.
- It contains parabens that could be allergic to some users.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Pour the Lifting Serum into the Gelling Solution and shake well for about 20 seconds. This allows time for the purifying compound to form, which you then apply evenly on your face avoiding direct contact with the eyes. After about 30 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
NOTE: For best results, it is recommended that you use the mask 2 times per week until you achieve desired results. After that, a few times a month or when you feel the need to.
A: Hanacure is formulated without artificial ingredients such as sulfates and parabens which are known allergens.
CAUTION: However, due to the different levels of melanin in our skin, it common for people with fair and sensitive skin to experience redness, which may subside within 2 hours. If it does not, it advised you to seek medical advice.
Hanacure recommends that in case you are pregnant, have a pre-existing medical condition or is on medication, that you consult your doctor before commencing using the product.
A: In case you are dissatisfied with the goods delivered, Hanacure allows you to return unopened and undamaged items within 15 days of receiving the order.
You will then be notified of approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, you will receive a full refund minus the shipping fees.
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe Vera, Fruit Extract|
|Joyelle Derma Cream||$89.02||Peptides|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Miami MD Face Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Spot Cream||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Hanacure safe? – Warning & Complaints
Hanacure claims to be safe for use. It insists that it does not contain harmful ingredients and that it has its constituents have been clinically researched and proven to be safe and efficacious.
Hanacure Customer Reviews & Results
There are few available customer reviews on the product as it seems to be relatively new in the market.
“I was really apprehensive about spending this kind of money on a product like this. I read the reviews and decided to try one …and then I bought the 4 pack. My husband and I totally noticed a difference. I’m a believer!”
“Nothing to like. Absolutely no discernible effect. I feel completely cheated.”
Hanacure Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy it
Hanacure is available for purchase online from its official website and retailer sites.
- The All In One Facial Starter package retails for $29.
- The All In One Facial Set costs $110.
- The Nano Emulsion goes for $100.
The bottom line
It is evident Hanacure as a skincare product still has a long way before it can gain its footing in the world of beauty. There is still a lot of information about the product that has to be researched, such as its efficacy has to be clinically tested.
But till, the idea of a product that gets rids of your black spots, smoothens your skin and evens out your skin tone, sounds tempting and defiantly something worth trying.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know about Hanacure?
Hanacure comes as an all in one set with the Lifting Serum, Gelling solution and a few brushes. Each tube is for a single-use. Therefore, you might need to purchase several packs so can achieve the desired results.
The company also has an all-in-one facial set that contains four gelling packs and would save you $6 (set goes for $100) compared to when you buy four all-in-one facial starters which will cost $116 in total.