Dr. Nazanin Saedi
- A board certified dermatologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- She is a former Director- an Associate Professor in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University
- She specializes in dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
ExperienceDr. Saedi completed a prestigious fellowship with SkinCare Physicians in cosmetic, laser, and dermatologic surgery. In addition to her role as Director, she is currently an Associate Professor in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University. She lectures nationally and internationally on topics regarding laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology. She is an active member of many professional societies and has authored over 75 articles and book chapters.
Education & TrainingShe graduated cum laude from Princeton University and graduated with distinction and AOA honors from the George Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of California, where she served as the Chief Resident.
- University of California Irvine- Dermatology
- Mt. Auburn Hospital-Internship, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine-Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Dermatology-Certified in Dermatology
- PA State Medical License-Active through 2020
- DE State Medical License-Active through 2019
- CA State Medical License-Active through 2018
- MA State Medical License-Active through 2013
Awards and HonorsAwards, Honors & Recognitions-ASDS Fellow, 2013 - CMS Stage 1 EHR
Evaluation of a 1540-nm and a 1410-nm Nonablative Fractionated Laser for the Treatment of Striae.Wang, K.,Ross, N.,Osley, K.,Sahu, J.,Saedi, N.