About Clarins Double Serum
Clarins Double Serum is an anti-wrinkle cream formulated from 21 plant extracts that may collectively help to manage skin aging. The manufacturer claims that this product ranks the same in potency with those top-rated anti-aging serum in the market and that it may firm, smoothen and improve skin radiance in as few as 7 days.
This two-phase formula also claims to have both the hydric and lipidic ingredients, which may try to mimic the skin’s hydrolipidic film. Clarins Double Serum is said to be concentrated and may give the skin the care it needs to get that youthful look.
Manufacturers of this serum urge consumers to add the product to their daily skin care regimen. Citing that, daily skincare may help support skin regeneration, elasticity, smoothness and improvement of wrinkle appearance.
Clarins Double Serum Ingredients – What to Look For
This product has a number of important active ingredients. These are;
- Burdock – Scientifically known as Arctium lappa. This ingredient may play an active role in inhibiting the working of both tyrosinase and elastase which are skin aging enzymes. According to a research paper in the journal Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, this constituent may ease aging effects on the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA may play a major role in regulating the skin repairing process. A review article in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules found out that hyaluronic acid has remarkable Nutri-cosmetic properties on the skin.
- Maritime Pine – Pinus Maritima may play the role of a skin brightener on photodamaged skin. An article in the journal Clinical Interventions in Aging consider this ingredient as safe and efficient on skincare.
- Green Banana – Bananas are associated with having great nutritional value. Findings appearing in a research paper in the Journal of Pharmacology and Phytochemistry indicates that this ingredient contains protein, minerals and vitamins, which may support tissue-building, and that it might as well help boost collagen levels.
- Hops – Scientifically known as Humulus lupulus. In an article titled, Natural Weapons and Strategies for Skin Aging, the authors suggest that an extract of this plant may help slow down skin aging. It might also be useful in the treatment of sagging or loose skin, as well as help to diminish stretch marks.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Clarins Double Serum
As we age, our skin changes so in this case, our skin requires a different type of skincare. Normally, the skin undergoes two types of changes; chronological aging and photoaging. Chronological aging occurs as time goes by while photoaging takes place as a result of chronic sun exposure.
Clarins Double Serum claims to work around these two types of aging through its high supposedly potent ingredients, which may moisturize, brighten and tighten the skin.
According to its manufacturers, serum’s goal is to protect, hydrate, oxygenate, regenerate and give nutrition support to the skin in order to achieve a supple, firm and young-looking skin.
Clarins Double Serum Pros & Cons
This product has the following pros and cons:
- Users may achieve wrinkle-free skin
- The texture of the serum is silky and has a great scent
- Has an easy to use compression pump
- Absorbs quickly and may not leave an oily feel
- The product may not be as effective as claimed
- May cause an allergic breakout for people with sensitive skin
- The new version of this product is not as good as the original version as claimed by users
- After product finishes, wrinkles may reappear
Consumer Questions and Answers
Clean your face and neck prior to applying. Press a drop of the serum into your hands and rub it evenly between your hands and apply until absorbed.
You can use it either in the mornings or nights or both for better results.
The manufacturer does not mention any side effects. Most of the ingredients have also not indicated any unwanted reactions on the lab tests they've undergone.
Since there are no side effects mentioned, you could use this product. However, for the very serious dermatological conditions, it advisable to get a personalized advised from your dermatologist.
This product may work as it has efficient ingredients and is a double-pack serum thus may have a double effect.
Clarins has a returns policy that accepts products that are unused or damaged and clients will be refunded. However, clients should get returns form to do that.
Clarins Double Serum Alternatives
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Clarins Double Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no warnings associated with this product. The number one complaint of Clarins Double Serum is it’s the new version that customers claim to be less effective compared to the original.
Clarins Double Serum Customer Reviews & Results
Users love the product but are critical about the new versions which they claim to be less effective.
Clarins Double Serum: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This serum is packaged in a luxurious bottle, the 1.6Fl OZ retails for $124.00, while the 1FL OZ goes for $89.00, on the official website.
The Bottom Line
Clarins Double Serum is a two-pack serum which may help users achieve double results. It claims to tap its potency from the 21 plant extracts that it prides of as its key ingredients. Some of these components are considered helpful as anti-aging ingredients. Hyaluronic acid, for instance, claims to help offer quick improvement to skin appearance.
However, people who intend to try it out may have to place the order on the official website to increase their chance of getting a working product.
That is, some feedback on retail websites claims they received a completely different thing, not this product, and that ordering the formula from these sites got them a product that differed in texture or at times had a strange scent from the original version.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Clarins Double Serum?
Clarins Double Serum claims to be effective for all ages, all ethnicities, and all skin types. It may also be efficient on people with acne issues since there are no warnings attached to it.
However, it would be safer to consult your dermatologist if your skin condition is serious. The formulation is also touted to be free from mineral oil.
Finally, you can apply both makeup and moisturizers with this serum since it absorbs easily, as purported by its maker.