About La’Pura Cream
La’Pura Cream is a wrinkle freezing and clearing moisturizer that claims to be the solution for women who want to look years younger.
According to the manufacturer, unlike other products that focus on a specific aging sign, this cream promises to work on all aging signs.
That is to say, it may work on saggy skin, dark marks, and skin dryness. One detail that makes it sound safe is, it is purely natural and contains essential elements that may support youthful skin.
Skin aging is a biological process that is often affected by both external and internal factors and this may require more than a healthy diet to counter them. This is what this anti-wrinkling formula claims to offer. In essence, it may help improve skin radiance as well.
La’Pura Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
When it comes to the effectiveness of a product, it all trickles down to its ingredients. So whether effective or not, it will depend entirely on the ingredients.
This product has been formulated using;
- Peptides – there is a wide range of peptides in the world of cosmetics. According to a study report in the Cosmetics Journal, these peptides may be effective in reducing both intrinsic and extrinsic aging. Other than that, peptides might play a role in collagen production.
- Retinol – also known as vitamin A. This ingredient is considered as a cell regulator which influences collagen metabolism, a claim that one review article in the journal Dermato-Endocrinology supports. Retinol also contains antioxidants and compared to other ingredients causes less skin irritation.
- Collagen – this ingredient consists of a group of 28 different proteins that play major roles in the structure of several tissues such as bone and skin. According to an article published in the Journal of Medical Nutrition and Nutraceuticals, collagen may offer provides rigidity and integrity. However, topical collagen is not as efficient as oral collagen supplementation.
- Black Currant Seed – this seed is extracted from the black currant which is a native fruit in Northern Asia and Europe. In the Food and Function journal, a research article says that black currant was confirmed to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial effects.
- Acmella Flower Extract – this ingredient is from an important medicinal plant that has a high demand worldwide. According to the EXCLI Journal, acmella works as a muscle relaxant which is important in wrinkle repair. Additionally, this ingredient stimulates, reorganizes and strengthens collagen.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind La’Pura Cream
When skin ages, the production of essential elements in it are reduced. When elements such as collagen reduce in the skin, the link between the dermis and epidermis weaken thus resulting in skin sagging.
The structure of collagen also becomes disorganized different from what it used to be when an individual is younger. When this happens, wrinkles and fine lines appear. As for dark spots, UV rays can be considered as causative agents.
La’Pura Cream contains a number of ingredients all of which target to increase collagen production.
This can help to improve the bond between the dermis and epidermis thus preventing sagging. Collagen supplementation may also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
La’Pura Cream Pros & Cons
- It might help hide wrinkles and fine lines may disappear
- May help keep the skin moist and protected
- It might help improve the radiance of the skin
- The product claims to work instantly
- The product may not clear skin tags or deep marks
- The ingredient retinol may cause skin irritation
- It is sold online exclusively
- The wrinkles may resurface afterwards
A: Apply twice a day on dry skin to enable full absorption. Massage the cream into the skin until fully absorbed. You can then apply makeup or any other product.
A: Yes, retinol may cause skin irritation.
A: This has not been spelled out. However, as a rule of thumb, you may want to avoid this product if you have acne or any other skin irritation. To be sure, ask your dermatologist for an assessment.
A: This product contains all essential ingredients thus may work.
A: There is no return policy for this product. To cancel the auto subscription, make sure you communicate within 14 days. This will cancel future subscriptions.
La’Pura Cream Alternatives
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is La’Pura Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
La’Pura Cream contains retinol which is known to cause skin irritation. You may want to avoid it if you have sensitive skin.
Customers also complained about the auto subscription process.
La’Pura Cream Customer Reviews & Results
This product has both positive and negative reviews. Those who praised this product said it was light and moisturizing.
Negative reviewers, on the other hand, claimed it did not work and it didn’t live up to its advertising.
La’Pura Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The 1.0 fl oz of La’Pura Cream container costs $13.85 and can be bought from the official website or any other online retail platforms.
The Bottom Line
La’Pura Cream is an anti-aging formula that claims to erase wrinkles and fine lines. It contains natural ingredients that work to boost collagen production. Through this supplementation, the skin is able to access all the essential elements to restore its youthful appearance.
However, it contains retinol which may cause skin irritation for some individuals.
Also, unlike most anti-aging products, La’Pura does not have sunscreen in its ingredients which is a major disadvantage that should keep you looking for a better product such as DermaRPX, ResQiD, and InvisiCrepe Body Balm.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About La’Pura Cream?
This product expects you to cancel the auto subscription within 14 days. Failure to do so, you will be charged for products you may not need.
This has angered some consumers who have claimed the company shouldn’t set such systems in place if cares about customer satisfaction.