About Crepe Erase
Crepe Erase is a skin-smoothing system made up of 2 steps. The main product is the Intensive Body Repair Treatment, and there’s also the pre-treatment Exfoliating Body Polish.
As a free gift, you also receive the Advanced Firming Eye Serum. The goal of these products is to improve the appearance of crepey skin on the neck, chest, arms, and legs. With regular use, it’s supposed to make the skin appear smoother.
Crepe Erase Ingredients – What to Look For?
The Intensive Body Repair Treatment contains 7 ‘super hydrators’ which have intense soothing benefits for the skin. Crepe Erase calls this their TruForm Complex. Some of these include:
- Coconut Oil – This has been used historically to moisturize the skin. Studies show that it has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Shea Butter – This substance is excellent for skincare, as it deeply moisturizes the skin, heals, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter is a well-known emollient for the skin.
- Beeswax – Beeswax is commonly used in skincare products as an emollient. It has been shown to be the anti-inflammatory and healing effect on the skin.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Crepe Erase
Crepe Erase is made up of plant extracts and other ingredients meant to hydrate the skin and prevent further breakdown of collagen and elastin. They help restore your skin’s natural smoother texture by improving its turgor and softness.
Our skin contains collagen naturally, but it diminishes as we age. Research published in the Dermatoendocrinol, Ganceviciene (2012) has explained that you need to stop this degradation of collagen and elastin to prevent wrinkles from forming.
This product also provides skin cells with additional moisture. This gives the superficial layers of the skin more hydration and smooths out the wrinkles and lines on your face. Papakonstantinou (2012) has pointed out that “skin aging is also associated with loss of moisture.”
Crepe Erase Pros & Cons
- Crepe Erase provides the skin with intense hydration.
- The product may make the skin appear firmer and tighter.
- The anti-aging cream can make your skin more youthful-looking.
- Crepey skin is not the same as a wrinkle. Crepey skin refers to a tissue paper-like thinning of the skin. Crepe erase is technically not targeting deeper wrinkles.
- These ingredients have a strong, usually pleasant smell that not everyone will enjoy.
- The product has a number of thick emollients that some will find very greasy and thick.
- Crepe erase is a cosmetic product meant to improve the appearance of the skin. It is not a true anti-aging product in that it does not contain the concentration or types of ingredients that the FDA regulates for claims of both safety and effectiveness for affecting the structure or function of the skin- these products are only regulated for safety.
People Also Ask – Questions & Answers
Q: How to Use Crepe Erase?
A: Take a small amount of the product and rub it directly onto the ‘crepey’ areas that you want to revive. Massage it using a circular motion for about 60 seconds. Make sure the cream is absorbed completely into your skin.
Q: Does Crepe Erase Work?
A: It seems to work very well for some people and quite poorly for others. It’s not clear why the results for this product are so mixed. The ingredients do increase the overall hydration of the skin, so they should have some positive effects on smoothing the appearance of the skin by increasing its overall turgor.
The manufacturer claims that internal research showed that 80% of women responded positively to the cream after using it once. They claimed that it did make a difference in their skin tone.
Q: Does Crepe Erase Have Any Side Effects?
A: In some individuals, it could lead to a rash or skin reaction of some kind. It’s recommended that you do a test on a patch of skin before you begin using the product. Leave it on for 24 hours to see if you have a reaction. Overall the ingredients in Crepe Erase are considered safe. Dimethicone in the product can be a source of contact dermatitis for some people, as can the fragrances.
Q: Can I Use Crepe Erase If I Have A Health Condition?
A: If you have highly sensitive skin or are allergic to one of the ingredients in the product, you should avoid using it. It could lead to a rash or another type of reaction.
Q: Can You Wear Liquid Makeup Over Crepe Erase?
A: You can either wear one formula or selectively use two formulas on different areas of your skin. For example, use a liquid foundation on drier areas and a stick foundation on the oiler areas of the skin. Blend the cream foundation into the skin and apply more only if really required.
Q: What Is Crepe Erase Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, return the remainder to the company within 60 days of your original purchase. They will fully refund your money.
Crepe Erase Wrinkle Cream Alternatives
Here’s a comparison of some of the other high-quality anti-aging creams on several parameters:
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, cassava|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Lush Lift Cream||$21.39||Ceramides 2, Argireline, and Matrixyl 3000|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
As you can see, one of the benefits of Crepe Erase is that it’s much more reasonably priced than the other brands, and it has high-quality ingredients. However, Crepe Erase is focused on hydrating the skin and does not contain retinol, a known effective anti-aging ingredient, found in other products.
Is Crepe Erase Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
- Keep it away from kids. Some people may get a rash in response to this product if they have allergic or sensitive skin. If this happens, discontinue the use of the cream immediately.
- Do not get any of the creams in your eye, or it could cause harm.
- Do not swallow any of the product, and if you do seek medical help immediately. Only use this cream externally.
Crepe Erase Customer Reviews & Results
Customer reviews for this skincare regimen are very mixed. On the one hand, most users were very positive about the product and the results it provides. Many said it did exactly as was advertised and that it was a terrific moisturizer. However, other customers were very displeased with the product. They stated that it was expensive and made no difference to their skin whatsoever. It’s always true that creams work differently for different people.
Users also complained about being added to the subscription and billed for products they never ordered. This caused a lot of trouble for some individuals.
Crepe Erase: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
On the official website, the 2-step system is priced at $49.95 and includes a free gift – the Advanced Firming Eye Serum. Shipping and handling costs are included. The system is also available from other online retailers for a much higher price.
The Bottom Line on Crepe Erase
Crepe Erase is made up of some ingredients that have beneficial, hydrating properties for the skin. Despite this, the reviews do indicate some lack of consensus regarding how well this product works. Some users found it had no effect at all, while others felt that it did wonders to get rid of their crepey skin.
For the most part, this cream is safe for users. However, make sure to check the ingredients to ensure that you aren’t allergic to any of the substances included. In addition, you should meet with your physician before you start using the product to get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Crepe Erase?
Although this product is made up of quality organic ingredients that improve the appearance of your skin, you still have to take care of your face on a daily basis:
- Cleanse your skin with your regular product every morning and evening.
- Eat healthy foods that are good for your skin, like fruits and vegetables.
- Closely monitor your skin when using this product and stop using it if you develop any kind of rash.
- The crepey quality of the skin is not likely to disappear in a day. Give the product some time to work.
2. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2017; 2017: 7251562. Published online 2017 Dec 14. doi: 10.1155/2017/7251562. Daily Consumption of Virgin Coconut Oil Increases High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Levels in Healthy Volunteers: A Randomized Crossover Trial
3. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, In vitro anti-inflammatory and skin protective properties of Virgin coconut oil. doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcme.2017.06.012
4. Beeswax: Uses and Trade. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242141663_Beeswax_Uses_and_Trade
5. Lin TK, et al. Anti-inflammatory and skin barrier repair effects of topical application of some plant oils. Int J Mol Sci, 2017 Dec 27; 19(1): E70.)
6. Front Pharmacol. 2017; 8: 412. Published online 2017 Jun 28. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00412 Therapeutic Properties of Bioactive Compounds from Different Honeybee Products