About Rush Remedy
Rush Remedy claims to be an organic anti-aging cream that is designed to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. It can apparently repair skin damage and make your skin much tighter.
This product should leave you with a radiant, youthful look.
Rush Remedy Ingredients – What to Look For
There’s very little information about ingredients on the official websites.
The only two primary active ingredients mentioned are as follows:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is high in anti-inflammatory peptides, which help repair skin abrasions quickly. It has antimicrobial properties, so it kills bacteria and viruses on the skin. Research in the Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences shows that aloe vera is effective in preventing and healing skin damage.
- Fruit Extracts – This is very general, and since different fruits have different properties it’s difficult to say anything conclusively. Many fruits are rich in antioxidants, especially berries. This helps to destroy harmful free radicals. Research in the Journal of Clinical Pathology showed the ability of antioxidants to kill free radicals.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Rush Remedy
The ingredients in this cream contain antimicrobial properties, which means they kill any harmful bacteria or viruses on the skin. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which help to repair skin damage and prevent further harm by getting rid of harmful free radicals.
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Pathology concluded that anti-oxidants can get rid of damaging free radicals.
Rush Remedy also contains anti-inflammatory peptides. They both soothe the skin and make it firmer and tighter. This smooths out wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Research in Scientific Reports demonstrated the benefits of peptides for the skin.
Rush Remedy Pros & Cons
- The cream can remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- Rush Remedy can make your skin firmer.
- It can give your skin a radiant appearance.
- The product can deeply hydrates the skin.
- It can repair damage to the skin.
- Rush Remedy doesn’t contain skin cream.
- This is an extremely expensive product.
- There’s no complete ingredient list.
- The allergens aren’t provided.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take a mall amount of the cream onto your fingers and rub it into your skin using a circular motion, until it's completely absorbed. The product doesn't contain UV protection, so be sure to use sunscreen as well.
A: It's impossible to say whether the product has side effects because we don't get a full ingredient list.
People who have very sensitive skin or who are allergic may want to avoid this product. Certainly, if you experience any side effects, stop using the cream.
A: There are no warnings about health conditions on the official product websites. However, the company doesn't provide the customer with a complete ingredient list so it's hard to know for sure. We don't know what allergens the product may contain.
A: There were some users who said that it did work, and they were happy with the effects on their skin. However, the majority of users said the product was ineffective and a waste of money.
A: The company offers a 14-day trial of the product, after which you're put on the auto-shipment program to get a bottle a month. If you want a refund you have to cancel during the 14 day trial period and return the product to the company at your own expense. You'll be charged a $9.95 restocking fee.
Rush Remedy Alternatives
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe Vera, Fruit Extract|
|Joyelle Derma Cream||$89.02||Peptides|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
Clearly, Rush Remedy is at the top of the price range for anti-aging creams. As far as we’re told, it also has a pittance of ingredients. The other creams presented are much richer.
Is Rush Remedy Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product appears to be safe, according to the limited list of ingredients and customer reviews. There were a lot of customer complaints about this cream, but they didn’t center around safety issues.
Unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients, in which case you may have a problem. There’s no list of allergens provided.
Rush Remedy Customer Reviews & Results
The customer reviews for this product were very poor. The majority of customers were very unhappy with the results they got from this cream. Most thought it was a waste of money, and a scam.
There were quite a few users who got drawn into the ‘free trial’ scam and ended up with charges on their credit card for products that they didn’t want.
Rush Remedy: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can only purchase the product through the free trial. You sign up for the 14-day trial, pay $5.45 for shipping and receive your free bottle.
You are then enrolled in the auto-shipping program and sent a bottle a month for $98.87. If you don’t want to get the bottle every month you have to cancel within the 24-day trial period.
The Bottom Line
Rush Remedy is a product that hasn’t done well in the market. Over 60% of the reviews were negative, and most of these said the product simply did nothing.
They thought that it was a waste of money and felt scammed by the company. This is not to say that all of the users were unhappy. Many did find that the product improved their skin and got rid of their wrinkles.
The big issue with this cream is that we don’t get a complete list of ingredients or allergens. This makes it impossible to know if the product is suitable for you. If you see a dermatologist, you should pay them a visit before you start using this cream and get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Rush Remedy?
Hopefully, if you decide to buy this product, it will help you keep your skin looking youthful. There are steps you can take on your own to take care of your skin as you age.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day with a high-quality cleanser and toner.
- Avoid smoking if possible, since it ages the skin.
- Avoid wearing heavy makeup, as it can clog the pores and eventually age the skin.
- Use a full sunblock on your face when you go out into the sun.