About SiO Beauty
SiO Beauty is a collection of wrinkle-smoothing patches claims to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles, according to the manufacturer. It may be more effective in areas such as the forehead, eye, mouth, neck, and chest.
These reusable patches are made from silicone and claim to return your youthfulness in a single night.
SiO Beauty is both non-invasive and contains no chemicals, hence it could be a better option for those who are scared of needles and topical creams.
The manufacturer of this skincare product also claims that you will benefit from wrinkle compression, rehydration, and smooth skin.
In the long run, this silicone patch claims to help in the prevention of new fine lines and wrinkles.
SiO Beauty Ingredients – The Breakdown
- Silicone – This silicon polymer contains silicon and oxygen which have been bonded with hydrogen and carbon. According to the Anain Brasileiros de Dermatologia journal, silicone, when used on the skin, is important in collagen synthesis and hydroxylating enzyme activation. It also improves skin elasticity and strength.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SiO Beauty
SiO Beauty patches claim to draw moisture and firm skin. This is done through two processes namely; occlusion and compression.
Occlusion on its part entails the patch drawing the moisture up the surface of the skin. This, in turn, plumps and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. All this takes place while the patch is in contact with the skin.
Apart from the process of occlusion, compression also plays a key role in the working of the patch. The compression process prevents wrinkles from reforming throughout the night.
Compression also flattens the skin which allows moisture to rise to leave the skin looking plump.
SiO Beauty Pros & Cons
- The product may help suppress or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It claims to work overnight, thus quick results
- It is a non-invasive, no topical creams method
- After long term use the skin to become smoother, tighter and more radiant
- It might help intensify hydration
- It might not completely clear the deep wrinkles
- The product may cause skin irritation to those with silicone allergy
- The skin improvement benefits might only remain with continued use of the product
- Sleeping with this product may not be comfortable
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Follow the steps as mentioned below:
- First, you need to cleanse your skin thoroughly and pat it dry before applying anything.
- Second, remove the plastic film that comes with the patch and place it directly on your brow, eyes smiles, and neck.
- Third, catch some sleep when the patches are on for about 6 to 8 hours.
- And lastly, store the patches well. Place the patch on the enclosed storage shields. To clean the patches, rinse patches and some clear cleanser.
A: Yes, in the case of individuals who are allergic to silicone, it may cause reactions such as skin irritation.
A: No, you are restricted from using this product if you have irritated or infected skin.
A: Yes, this product may work as the technique it uses is known to help alleviate aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles.
A: They accept your returns for any SiO Beauty products upon receiving your items within 30 days of receipt date. Just call 1-877-984-3161 to begin the process. The estimated refund time is approximately 30 business days from the date they receive your return and will be made via your original form of payment. This anti-aging solution has a 30-day money-back guarantee. However, shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. Currently, they ship in the United States and U.S. Territories.
SiO Beauty Alternatives
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Musely||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is SiO Beauty Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
SiO Beauty products are safe as they are non-invasive and have no chemicals. For individuals with silicone sensitivity and those who have infected skin or open wounds should stay away from this product. Some customers complained that the product burned their skin.
SiO Beauty Customer Reviews & Results
Products under this manufacturer have mixed reactions from customers. Some customers are happy with its effectiveness and are happy to recommend it.
Other customers claim that this product is not worth the hustle especially because it is capable of burning the skin.
SiO Beauty: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
There are a number of products under this brand. Some of the products include;
- SiO Cryo System costs $135.00
- SiO FaceLift costs $49.95
- SiO BrowLift costs $29.95
- SiO NeckLift costs $29.95
They can be purchased from the official website as well as other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Wrinkles are visible folds that appear due to aging. Apart from being unsightly, they tend to impact on a person’s self-confidence. For that reason, women and men alike look for solutions to keep their skin looking younger for longer.
SiO Beauty is a line of products that are used as anti-wrinkling patches for the face, brows, neck, forehead, and bust. These are all wrinkle-prone areas that the patches target.
Thanks to these products, your skin may be free from wrinkles and become more hydrated. Moreover, the skin may become smoother and more radiant giving you your youthfulness back.
In as much as these patches are neither non-invasive nor contain chemicals, they have the potential to cause irritation to the skin.
They may also be uncomfortable to sleep in and could fail to erase all the fine lines and wrinkles. For that reason, you should continue searching for better alternatives that may be anti-aging wrinkle creams.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SiO Beauty?
When removing the patch in the morning, some women will notice a rosy effect on their skin. However, this should not be a cause for alarm because it will disappear within no time. Be on the lookout for irritations and if any, discontinue using this product.