About Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream is marketed as an organic anti-aging cream that lifts the skin on the face, removing wrinkles and fine lines.
The product can lift crow’s feet and get rid of the bags under your eyes within minutes, according to the manufacturer. This product can also deeply moisturizes the skin.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number off active ingredients in this anti-aging cream. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – This is a synthetic peptide derived from Botox. It’s very popular in anti-aging creams for its anti-wrinkle properties. A study in Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology showed support for the anti-aging properties of this substance.
- Sodium Silicate – This is an inorganic salt that is sometimes used in cosmetics. It can affect the Ph balance of the skin. The International Journal of Toxicology found that this substance in safe to use on the skin.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate – This is a mineral used in many creams and other cosmetics. It’s actually one of the minerals in the earth’s crust which forms rocks. When it dries it can lift the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and lines. A study in the International Journal of Toxicology showed that it’s safe to use in cosmetics.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream
The product employs silicate minerals on the skin which may dry and lifts the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
It claims to tighten and lift the wrinkles under and around the eyes. It can also help smooth out the skin.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Pros & Cons
- This product claims to smooth out wrinkles and lines on the skin.
- It can deeply moisturize your skin.
- It can shrink the bags under your eyes rapidly.
- The product can tighten and lift crow’s feet in minutes.
- It contains rice protein, which is a common allergen.
- This cream got very poor customer reviews.
- It’s missing important ingredients, like stem cells and peptides.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Begin by washing and drying your face. Take the cream in your fingers and spread it all over your face, including forehead. Let it dry and begin lifting your skin.
A: There are no side effects specifically associated with using this product, unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients. Some people who are especially sensitive react to hyaluronic acid. If this happens, stop using the product.
A: There are no health conditions which preclude using this product, except for having an allergy to one if the components. Make sure to check the ingredients list carefully to make sure everything is suitable for you.
A: The product apparently doesn’t work very well, no, and there are issues with it such as leaving a residue on the face. Only just over a third reviews for this product were positive.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and return both opened and unopened bottles to the company within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus all shipping costs.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Alternatives
|Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream||$65.95||Purified Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Soluble Collagen|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Kollagen Intensiv||$49.95||Peptide complex, botanical stem cell complex, mineral complex, hyaluronic acid, chondrus crispus complex|
|Gle for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
This is a very average product in most ways. The price is very average for the market, and the ingredients are quite typical.
There are other extra substances included in other brands which this one does not have.
Is Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As claimed by the manufacturer, all of the ingredients in this cream are safe, unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients. It contains no artificial or chemical substances.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were not very good. Only about a third of reviews had something good to day about Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream.
Customers said it left a residue on the face so you can’t add makeup or moisturizer afterward.
Users also complained about the size of the bottle, which is apparently quite tiny, and the small amount of product that existed inside that bottle.
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from other online platforms like eBay. The prices on the official website are as follows.
The manufacturer pays the shipping and processing fees.
- 1 bottle – $65.95
- 3 bottles – $119.90
The Bottom Line
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream is an anti-aging cream that is not very popular in the market. The reviews were quite poor for the most part, saying the product either did very little or just left an annoying residue on the skin.
Apparently, the bottle for the product is very small, making it an expensive product which doesn’t seem to be very useful. It’s certainly missing ingredients that other similar products have, like peptides and stem cells.
This product has no side effects associated with it, but users with sensitive skin may have issues with the hyaluronic acid.
If you do experience a rash or other symptoms, stop using the product and see a doctor if necessary. If you see a dermatologist, check with them about the cream before you start using it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Product?
We hope that Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream is the right anti-aging product for you and that it claims to removes your wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dark circles.
It’s also important to take care of your skin so it stays useful in the long run.
Here are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Follow a very healthy diet high in vitamins and minerals. This will help keep your skin healthy and fresh-looking.
- Avoid unhealthy junk food which ca have a negative impact on your skin.
- Make sure you get an adequate amount of health every night.
- Stress can impact the skin negatively. It can really affect the skin.