About SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is a product offered by SkinCeuticals, a multinational company that offers a wide range of skincare products. This product is a patented antioxidant treatment serum consisting of 15% L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol and 0.5% ferulic acid.
Regular use may help deliver advanced protection against sun-induced skin aging for all skin types — normal, dry, oily, and even sensitive skin.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Ingredients – The Breakdown
SkinCeuticals goes by the tagline “Advanced Skin Care Backed by Science”. True enough, this serum is composed of clinically-proven ingredients which include:
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid – L-ascorbic acid, or just vitamin C, is best known for its powerful antioxidant properties, which renders it effective in protecting the skin against sun-induced aging. It also stimulates the body to produce more collagen, which is necessary to keep the skin plump and smooth. A 2013 shared review article in the Indian Dermatology Online Journal list and explains the notable possible dermatologic benefits of this vitamin.
- 1% Alpha-Tocopherol – Alpha-tocopherol, or just vitamin E, also possesses some antioxidant properties like vitamin C. Apart from that, it is also popular for its skin conditioning and nourishing effects, as well as its ability to boost the skin’s damage repair properties. A publication shared at ResearchGate seems to support these claims and goes ahead to analyze other dermatologic benefits of vitamin E on the human body.
- Ferulic Acid – This organic substance is obtained from plants. Its main function is to boost the antioxidant effects of the above two ingredients, in addition to its own antioxidant effect. The other applications of ferulic acid and its related benefits to the skin are reported in an article in the Skin Pharmacology and Physiology.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a common substance in skincare gels and creams. In a study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology that sought to analyze the efficacy of a gel containing hyaluronic acid as one of its key ingredients, a 0.2% hyaluronic acid sodium concentration was found to have potent treatment benefits in the management of Facial Seborrheic Dermatitis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
It works mainly by exerting antioxidant protection and by stimulating the body to boost its production of collagen. Regular use shall help firm up the skin making it appear smoother and more youthful. It also claims to protect against further damage.
Take note that this product, once absorbed, remains active in the skin for at least 72 hours, thus providing that sustained effect.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Pros & Cons
- It is composed of ingredients that are well-studied and proven for their benefits.
- It claims to help shield the skin against damage induced by free radicals.
- It can help the body replenish its collagen supply by boosting collagen production.
- It also claims to help erase fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can help protect the skin against further damage and aging.
- It may also provide long-last results and is recommended for all skin types.
- It may take some time to produce the desired results in some users.
- Its results may vary from one user to another.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic must be applied in the morning, after washing and toning. Dispense an amount just enough for the entire face, neck, and chest areas. You may also use it on other areas that are frequently exposed to the sun.
A: SkinCeutical is free of adverse effects, making it suitable even for sensitive skin. Nonetheless, those with extremely sensitive skin must watch out for any signs of allergic reaction with the product.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic may be used safely by those with health problems. However, if you’re in doubt, it won’t hurt to consult your health specialist first before proceeding.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is supposedly developed, approved, and recommended by skincare specialists, so it may work as promised.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Glé Skincare for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Miami MD Face Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is considered safe for regular use by dermatologists and other skin care experts. Also, customers haven’t complained about it so far.
SkinCeuticals Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic vary across users, but they are overall positive. Some claim that they notice the difference right away, with improvements mainly on skin tone and texture. For others, it took quite a while to work, but the improvements are worth the wait.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is available for $166 per 30-ml bottle. The cost can be divided into three monthly payments of $55.33 each.
The Bottom Line
The main strength behind this cream is its antioxidative power. That is, it is designed with a strong antioxidant blend of Pure Vitamin C at 15% concentration, 0.5% Ferulic Acid, and 1% Alpha Tocopherol or simply Vitamin E.
In addition to the other support ingredients, the formula may deliver visible and notable anti-aging benefits. First, it helps inhibit free radicals, which some research agrees speeds up aging. Besides, the serum is said to envelop the skin all through the day shielding it from environmental damage.
So, when this serum is active on the skin, you are safe to a notable degree from the effects of ozone pollutions, infrared radiation, and temperature fluctuations. According to the producer, this is one product that you can trust because it is among those that live up to their promises. Well, it is a bit expensive for sure, but many users attest that it’s more than worth it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?