About SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is a product offered by SkinCeuticals, a multinational company that offers a wide range of skin care products. This product is a patented antioxidant treatment serum consisting of 15% L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol and 0.5% ferulic acid.
Regular use shall help deliver advanced protection against sun-induced skin aging for all skin types — normal, dry, oily, and even sensitive skin.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Ingredients – The Breakdown
SkinCeuticals goes by the tagline “Advanced Skin Care Backed by Science”. True enough, this serum is composed of clinically-proven ingredients which include:
- 15% L-Ascorbic Acid – L-ascorbic acid, or just vitamin C, is best known for its powerful antioxidant properties, which renders it effective in protecting the skin against sun-induced aging. It also stimulates the body to produce more collagen, which is necessary to keep the skin plump and smooth. Learn more about the dermatologic benefits of this important vitamin in this 2013 review article from Indian Dermatology Online Journal.
- 1% Alpha-Tocopherol – Alpha-tocopherol, or just vitamin E, also possesses some antioxidant properties like vitamin C. Apart from that, it is also popular for its skin conditioning and nourishing effects, as well as its ability to boost the skin’s damage repair properties. Learn more about all these dermatologic benefits in this 2016 review article from Indian Dermatology Online Journal.
- Ferulic Acid – This organic substance is obtained from plants. Its main function is to boost the antioxidant effects of the other two ingredients, in addition to its own antioxidant effect. The other applications of ferulic acid is discussed in this 2018 review article from Skin Pharmacology and Physiology.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
It works mainly by exerting antioxidant protection and by stimulating the body to boost its production of collagen. Regular use shall help firm up the skin making it appear smoother and more youthful. It also claims to protect against further damage.
Take note that this product, once absorbed, remains active in the skin for at least 72 hours, thus providing that sustained effect.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Pros & Cons
- It is composed of ingredients that are well-studied and proven for their benefits.
- It claims to help shield the skin against damage induced by free radicals.
- It can help the body replenish its collagen supply by boosting collagen production.
- It also claims to help erase fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can help protect the skin against further damage and aging.
- It may also provide long-last results and is recommended for all skin types.
- It is more expensive than most vitamin C and E serums.
- It may take time to produce the desired results in some users.
- Its results may vary from one user to another.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic must be applied in the morning, after washing and toning. Dispense an amount just enough for the entire face, neck, and chest areas. You may also use it on other areas that are frequently exposed to the sun.
A: SkinCeutical is free of adverse effects, making it suitable even for sensitive skin. Nonetheless, those with extremely sensitive skin must watch out for any signs of allergic reaction with the product.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic may be used safely by those with health problems. However, if you’re in doubt, it won’t hurt to consult your health specialist first before proceeding.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic developed, approved, and recommended by skin care specialists.
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Alternatives
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$39.00||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Miami MD Face Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is considered safe for regular use by dermatologists and other skin care experts.
SkinCeuticals Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic vary across users, but they are overall positive. Some claim that they notice the difference right away, with improvements mainly on skin tone and texture. For others, it took quite a while to work, but the improvements are worth the wait.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is available for $166 per 30-ml bottle. The cost can be divided into three monthly payments of $55.33 each.
The Bottom Line
It is one product that you can trust because it is one of those products that live up to their promises. It is expensive for sure, but many users attest that it’s more than worth it.
The skincare industry is a huge business, and it features tens of thousands of anti-aging skincare products to choose from and brands like Musely, Rodan and Fields, Meaningful Beauty, LifeCell are also offering the same. Finding the right product based on your skincare needs can be quite challenging, as all these products promise the moon and stars when it comes to delivering results.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
SkinCeuticals also offers professional treatments to complement your at-home regimen. For more information about these services and the authorized skincare professionals near you, click this link.