ResQiD is an anti-aging moisturizer that relies on herbal extracts and arginine. As such, this peptide-rich formula claims to restore the skin’s youthful appearance by removing signs of aging as purported by its producer.
Additionally, it may help restore that natural glow of the skin.
The skin, being an external organ comes into contact with environmental factors like UV rays.
In that, these elements may result in the skin’s loss of elasticity, rough-textured appearance, and wrinkling.
Now, to help the body manage such, this product may enhance collagen production, improve the skin’s capacity to self-repair and enhance rejuvenation.
ResQiD Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients used to formulate this product are;
- Whole Collagen Molecules – When the skin ages, collagen production usually declines. Now, according to a review article in the Korean Society of Food Science and Technology journal, collagen peptides may play a protective role in the skin. This happens as antioxidant activity and skin rejuvenation increases.
- Peptides – There are many types of peptides, however, this product does not specify the exact type used in its formulation. So, generally, peptides which are composed of short-chain amino acids, have some evidence they may improve aging signs. According to the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, one article suggests peptides penetrate the skin’s upper layer and may trigger collagen support to improve firmness, thickness, and elasticity of the skin.
- Arginine – This is a basic amino acid and indirectly synthesizes collagen production. In an article by the Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, arginine may promote collagen and elastic fiber production as well as improvement of the skin’s mechanical resistance.
- Herbal Extracts – These have not been specified by the manufacturer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind ResQiD
As the skin ages, natural collagen production declines, as some researches now confirm. This decline leads to the disconnection of both collagen and elastin.
Due to this, the skin may lose elasticity thus sagging and the appearance of wrinkles becomes evident.
ResQiD is an anti-aging cream that contains ingredients such as collagen and peptides to supplement the skin with extra collagen.
With this supplementation, the skin is expected to become firmer and elastic keeping the signs of aging at bay.
Herbal extracts in the formula also play their part in providing the nutrients to the skin for support and nourishment.
ResQiD Pros & Cons
- It may help restore collagen production to its natural levels
- May help skin repair and rejuvenation
- It can also diminishe fine lines, sagging, and blemishes
- It can enhance moisture retention
- Herbal extracts may be beneficial to the skin
- May not help much for genetic related skin sagging issues
- Some ingredients of this product are not known
- The manufacturer also fails to give the number of portions per element
- It appears to be a new product as it lacks online reviews
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Wash your face thoroughly and pat dry. Apply products in little dots all over your face and spread it evenly. Massage your face in a circular motion and let it get absorbed.
A: According to the manufacturer claims, there is no side effect mentioned for this product.
A: There are no restrictions given for this product on the official website.
A: The fact that its mission is to foster collagen production indicates it may work in the area of improving healthy skin. However, some ingredients like the so-called herbal extracts are unclear, thus not possible to conclude their effect.
A: The return policy for this product is not stated out clearly on the official website.
|Vibriance Super C Serum||$47||Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Synovea Hr, Konjac Root|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||Niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is ResQiD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
With some ingredients not disclosed, it is not easy to know if there are possible side effects associated with them.
The amount of each ingredient is also not outlined which makes it difficult as well.
ResQiD Customer Reviews & Results
This product does not have any customer reviews which makes it difficult to know how the clients perceive it.
ResQiD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Another mystery about this product is its price. The official website where it is advertised also leaves out this information.
You are instructed to click the photo of the product to be redirected to the official site but when you do so, you don’t see ResQiD but instead another product altogether.
The Bottom Line
ResQiD is a peptide-rich skin moisturizer with supposedly all the right ingredients that may keep your skin looking youthful and glowing once again.
Ingredients in this formula all support collagen production which may keep the skin looking firmer, thicker and more elastic, to help reduce the impact of aging.
However, this product’s website doesn’t share certain key information. For one it does not disclose some of its ingredients and those mentioned have no quantity reference which is quite off order.
So in light of this, a more reliable product would disclose vital information such as its ingredients.
As in, when it comes to anti-aging creams, a regimen needs to cover all your needs as well as be fully transparent with its ingredients. Fortunately, you can get better options online.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ResQiD?
This particular product may offer the accompanying benefits similar to what other similar natural products, and this primarily because of the lab-tested ingredients it features.
However, the actual website of this company is not shared, what we have a single page with some images basic information about it, which might as well be an ad.