Sheila Barbarino, MD, FAAO, FAACS, F.A.C.S.
- Sheila Barbarino, MD, FAAO, FAACS, F.A.C.S., a board certified surgeon who is fellowship trained in oculo-facial plastics/cosmetic plastic surgery, specializing in cosmetic surgery and a full face specialist.
- She is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- A master injector, who teaches and trains other surgeons, physicians & providers how to inject & teaches, lectures and operates all over the world.
Dr. Barbarino is former president and a surgeon at barbarino surgical arts. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, has completed two fellowships, one in oculoplastic surgery and a second in full face and body aesthetic plastic surgery.
She comes with expert experience of 14 plus years in comprehensive treatments for all skin types, including dark skin. Her extensive expertise includes the artistic use of non-surgical modalities such as Botox®, Sculptra®, Juvederm®, Radiesse® and Restylane® that helps patients achieve pleasing, natural looking facial rejuvenation. Dr. Barbarino brings her expertise to the practice of cosmetic, corrective and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, face and body.
She applies her ophthalmic plastic surgical skills to rejuvenate the eyelid and forehead complex.She empathizes with her patients’ desire to look well-rested, youthful and fit and to achieve what cannot be accomplished at the gym or through a good, healthy lifestyle.
Education & Training
- NYU School of Medicine- Residency, Ophthalmology
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens-Internship, Transitional Year
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University - Graduation
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Ophthalmology-Certified in Ophthalmology
- NY State Medical License-Active through 2016
- CA State Medical License-Active through 2020
- TX State Medical License-Active through 2020
The treatment of eyelid malposition following septal reset blepharoplasty. Lissauer, B. J., Barbarino, S.
Syringocystadenoma papilliferum of the eyelid. Barbarino, S., McCormick, S. A., Lauer, S. A., Milman, T.