About Lift Factor Plus
Lift Factor Plus is an anti-aging cream that is purported to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin instantly and to last for 8 hours.
Lift Factor Plus serum and cream claims to help further firm and tighten the skin as well as help alleviate under-eye puffiness and dark circles. Is the Lift-Factor Plus wrinkle repair any different from other creams available in the market? What makes it special? Does Lift Factor really work? Let’s find out in this review.
Lift Factor Plus Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of ingredients in the Lift Factor, but four key active substances:
- Aloe Vera – Derived from the aloe vera plant, it’s rich in Vitamins A, C, and E. Such vitamins function as antioxidants and help protect the skin from damage imposed from outside stressors. Aloe vera further helps to moisturize the skin, protecting the impaired skin barrier. Aloe vera has been shown in limited studies to help promote collagen synthesis, and thus firming the skin. Aloe vera has been utilized in various cultural practices in the treatment of superficial skin wounds.
- Green Tea – It’s rich in healthy anti-oxidants, and also with free radicals named polyphenols. Asian cultures use green tea extract for the treatment of acne, dry skin and anti-aging; however, little scientific evidence has been proposed with primarily anecdotal studies.
- Argireline – Comprised of acetyl hexapeptide-3. This ingredient has been shown to help in the treatment of wrinkles by relaxing the muscles.
- Niacinamide – An ingredient shown to help further enhance the elasticity of the skin and non invasively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkes.
Other Ingredients: Peptides, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Dunaliella Salina Extract
Who is the Manufacturer of Lift Factor Plus Serum and Face Cream?
Lift Factor Plus, LLC, is the company behind this skin care line and it is located in San Diego, California. According to the manufacturer, Lift Factor is validated and recommended by Dr. Nathan Hageman, M.D. from the John Hopkins University. His area of expertise lies in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. For Corporate Inquiries: Contact – Lift Factor Plus, Fulltech 5525 Market St. San Diego CA 92114
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Lift Factor Plus
The Factor Plus active ingredients collectively may promote the production of collagen and elastin which are essential in the repair of damaged tissue.
The ingredients above, more importantly, provide hydration to the skin wherein restoring the protective skin barrier.
The inactive and active ingredients in the Lift Factor Serum and Face Cream promote anti-oxidative effects on the skin, which is a key attribute to any anti-aging product.
Lift Factor Plus Pros & Cons
- Lift Factor Face Cream may help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin over long-term use.
- Lift Factor Serum Promote skin hydration and may help brighten the skin in addition to moisturizing.
- Lift Factor could tighten the pores, and can make your skin smooth and supple
- No scientific testing, expensive skincare product.
- Unclear use of the product in all skin types.
- May exacerbate acne break outs via occlusive effects of some of the above noted ingredients.
- May cause or exacerbate allergic reactions on the skin.
Lift Factor FAQ - Questions and Answers
A: You should use Lift Factor Wrinkle Repair twice a day, in the morning and the evening. Cleanse your skin with your regular cleanser, and dry with towel. You can use Lift Factor Plus as often or as little as you want.
- Take a pea-sized amount onto your fingers and rub it on all of your problem areas.
- Make sure you don't get any of the serum in your eyes.
- Let it dry on your face for 10 minutes before applying makeup.
A: Lift Factor Plus can last up to 8 hours if applied correctly. Please make sure you are applying Lift Factor Plus to clean and dry skin. Also, please allow at least 8-10 minutes for Lift Factor Plus to set before applying anything over it.
A: The manufacturer claims that there are no side effects at all to Lift Factor Plus. However, it can certainly cause an allergic reaction. There may be some ingredients which cause a rash or irritation in some people. If this occurs, stop using the Lift Factor Serum immediately and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary.
A: You can take Lift Factor Plus if you have a health condition, but not if you have a skin condition or very sensitive skin. It has a few ingredients which are skin irritants. Please be cautious when applying Lift Factor Plus to this area as to not get it in your eyes.
A: Based on the ingredients included, it definitely should have some effect. However, there are few Lift Factor reviews to go on to consider whether customers found it effective. Lift Factor Plus serum can be applied to different areas of the face and neck, but it has been found to have the best results when applied under the eyes.
A: The company is offering a 30-day refund policy. If you're dissatisfied with the product, return it within 30 days of the original purchase date to get your money back.
A: Lift Factor Plus serum contains some useful anti-aging ingredients like Peptides, Vitamin C, and Sodium Hyaluronate. It has an official website with all the credentials and customer service numbers. However, no evidence on the official website nor any scientific studies to prove that it actually works. The Lift Factor Plus reviews on the manufacturer's website are positive but they aren't that convincing either. The products range are somewhat expensive.
A: Currently, there is no Lift Factor free trial offer mentioned on the official website. They have a 30-day return policy. A restocking fee of $9.95 per item will be charged on the product return.
A: If you think that the Life Factor Plus is not for you, you can easily request your money back by sending an email to [email protected], or contacting their Customer Support Team at (844) 568-0010.
A: No, it is not a scam.
A: Lift Factor Plus has a long shelf life, approximately 18-24 months.
A: Caution should always be taken when using any skincare product around the eyes. The manufacturer of Lift Factor do not recommend applying Lift Factor Plus on your eyelid. If the product does get in your eye, it should be washed out immediately with warm water.
Lift Factor Plus Alternatives
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is Lift Factor Plus Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to Lift Factor reviews, it claims to be a safe product which uses quality ingredients. However, safety data about Factor Plus has not been well-established. Also, there are limited negative reviews for Lift Factor claiming concerns regarding product safety.
Recommend discontinuation of a product if the consumer experiences itching, burning, flaking, pain and swelling on applied skin.
Lift Factor Plus Customer Reviews & Results
There were limited Lift Factor Plus reviews available online. Many of which claim improvement in skin hydration; however, there are variable reviews regarding the impact on fine lines, wrinkles, and appearance of under-eye circles and puffiness. Unfortunately, there were ‘few’ other Lift Factor Plus Serum reviews online to confirm these reports.
*Individual results may vary.
Lift Factor Plus: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase the product on the official website:
- 1 bottle costs $79 – save $10
- 3 bottles costs $177 – save $30
- 6 bottles costs $294 – save $120
There are no other retailer websites such as Target, Amazon, eBay, and Walmart where you can purchase the product.
How do I Return Lift Factor Plus?
If you think that the Life Factor Plus is not for you, you can easily request your money back by sending an email to [email protected], or contacting their Customer Support Team at (844) 568-0010.
The Bottom Line on Lift Factor Plus
Lift Factor Plus is an anti-aging product that contains active ingredients that have been shown to have promising qualities including anti-oxidant effects.
Lift Factor may help promote hydration of the skin and protection of the damaged skin barrier; however, regarding the notable improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin firming qualities additional research and long-term follow-up are recommended. Before you use Lift Factor Plus serum or Lift Factor Cream, we advise you to go to a dermatologist to check if it’s suitable for your skin.
What Other Products Offered By Lift Factor?
- Lift Factor Plus Wrinkle Repair
- Vital C – Vitamin C Serum
- TruBright – Dark Spot Remover
- Ageless – Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
- What is Lift Factor Plus Wrinkle Repair?
- What is Vital C – Vitamin C Serum?
- What is TruBright – Dark Spot Remover?
- What is Ageless – Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer?
Lift Factor Plus is an Wrinkle Repair/Remover formula that temporarily tightens the skin to help reduce the appearance of visible signs of aging.
Key Ingredients: Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, etc.
How To Use: With a clean face dispense a drop onto your fingertip. Apply a very thin layer onto each target area in a tapping motion. Watch as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles diminish. Apply makeup after the product is fully absorbed.
Cost: Buy 3 Tubes – $147.00 | You Save $227
Buy 2 Tubes – $117.00 | You Save $129
Buy 1 Tube – $67.00 | You Save $61
Vital C is a Vitamin C enriched skin serum that stimulates collagen production in the dermal matrix to support hydration, nourishment and tightening of the skin.
Key Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin C, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, etc.
How To Use: Apply 5-10 drops of serum to the face, neck, and chest using fingertips. Apply to cleansed skin in the morning before sunscreen and makeup application. In the evening, apply to cleansed skin before using a nighttime moisturizer.
Cost: Buy 2 – $54.00 | You Save $74
Buy 1 – $34.00 | You Save $32
Trubright Dark Spot Remover may help even skin tone and improve skin complexion.
Key Ingredients: Green Tea Leaf Extract, Mineral Oil, Sodium Acrylate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, etc.
How To Use: Apply a pea to a dime-size amount of serum around the eyes, face, neck, and/or desired location on the body twice a day, or as needed. Smooth gently into the skin after cleansing and foaming. Allow serum to absorb fully before following with moisturizer.
Cost: Buy 2 – $39.00 | Save $75
Buy 1 – $24.00 | Save $33
Ageless is an Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer that works at a cellular level to hydrate and reinforces the dermal matrix.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, Mineral Oil, Sodium Acrylate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, etc.
How To Use: Apply a pea to a dime-size amount of cream to the face and neck twice a day, or as needed. Smooth gently into the skin after cleansing and toning. Allow for complete absorption before applying make up, for best results.
Cost: Buy 2 Jars – $36.00 | You Save $105
Buy 1 Jar – $24.00 | You Save $48
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor is a little expensive. The Lift Factor Cream reviews on the manufacturer’s website were very positive. Lift Factor Plus is a decent quality wrinkle remover, but there are some better creams available in the market if you want rapid results such as Glé Skincare for Wrinkles.
Keeping your skin youthful and in good condition is about more than just an anti-aging cream alone. Here are some tips for how to keep your skin young:
- Eat healthy, nutritious food like fruits and vegetables.
- Follow a regular skin regimen including cleansing, toning, and moisturizing in the morning and again before you go to sleep.
- Try to keep your stress level in check. Yoga or meditation classes may help.
- Make sure to get regular exercise, at least 3x a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.