About InvisiCrepe Body Balm
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is a product marketed to help reduce the appearance of “crepey” skin in addition to skin firming. More importantly, this product has been advertised as a potent and reliable body moisturizer.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm Ingredients – What to Look For
There are numerous ingredients included in this product. However, the 3 most important active substances are:
- Niacinamide – This is a type of Vitamin B3. Studies have indicated that it’s an anti-oxidant that can repair damaged skin. Niacinamide acts to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles by acting on the collagen and elastin in the skin.
- DL Lipids – A proprietary mix of soy lipids and sodium hyaluronate. The act as the natural lipid structure of your skin. This ingredient may help provide that extra boost of moisture and hydration to the skin.
- Ribose – It’s a natural carbohydrate which initiates the production of additional collagen in the skin. This collagen firms and tightens the skin. Ribose is used to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main energy-carrying molecule in the cells.
How Does It Work | Learn The Science
The ingredients in this cream have been shown to be helpful in providing moisture and hydration to the skin, maintaining the protective barrier of the skin. More specifically, the lipids provide your skin with moisture, and they also mimic the natural structure of the skin.
Loss of lipid content in the skin may contribute to dry, “crepey” appearance of the skin—some may describe it as “crinkled tissue paper”, thin, atrophic and thirsty for hydration. The presence of anti-oxidants has been shown to be helpful overall for anti-aging.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm Pros & Cons
- Provides hydration and moisture to the skin
- May help prevent the appearance of dry, thin skin.
- The product contains soy, which is an extremely common allergen.
- Cost may be a limitation
- Limited evidence of skin firming and improvement of fine lines, wrinkles.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Once a day, take some of the cream onto your fingers and rub it onto your dry skin. Cover all of the areas that you’re concerned about.
You do not need to reapply the product during the day.
A: There are a lot of ingredients in InvisiCrepe Body Balm, so there’s always the possibility of an allergic reaction. It does contain soy which is an allergen for many people.
In addition, it contains several other ingredients which are skin irritants. If you get a rash, stop using the product immediately.
A: There’s no health condition that precludes using this product, except for an allergy to one of the ingredients. Make sure you go through the list carefully as there are many substances included in InvisiCrepe Body Balm and some can irritate the skin.
If you have sensitive skin, it’s a good idea to avoid this cream.
A: Based on the featured reviews it’s difficult to tell, as they’re all on the manufacturer’s website. However, the 3 main ingredients niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose may be helpful in treatment of dry skin and overall, provide that extra boost of hydration.
As far as skin firming and improving appearance of “crepey” skin there is limited evidence.
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm is designed to gradually erase the look of crepey skin on the face. New formula gives you smooth, creaseless skin anywhere on the body.
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm by City Beauty is extending a limited-time offer to the readers. You can buy this product from the manufacturer official website and on Amazon.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 60-day money-back guarantee. You can try the product and if you aren’t satisfied, return it before 60 days from the date of your original purchase for a full refund minus shipping costs.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm Alternatives
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), DMAE (Deanol), Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Plant Stem Cells|
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no serious warnings about this product, but there are a few substances that are of minor concern:
- Phenoxyethanol – Has been reported in the literature to cause skin irritation.
- Dimethicone – It may cause skin irritation and rashes.
- PEG-100 Stearate – It may cause skin irritation and rashes.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – It can accumulate in the fatty tissue of the skin; also may cause skin rashes and/or irritation.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The cream is priced at $60 and free shipping on the manufacturer’s website. This is the only place that you can buy this product at the moment.
The Bottom Line
It is marketed as a “high-end” anti-aging cream with huge benefits for the skin. It’s difficult to confirm the effectiveness of the product when the majority of the reviews come from the company website and may be biased.
What can be said about the product through evaluation of the ingredients, this topical may be helpful as an adjuvant moisturizer; however, the “firming” properties of this product are unclear and unsubstantiated.
Recommend discussing with your dermatologist prior to using this product as it contains various ingredients shown to cause allergic contact dermatitis and other rashes.