About Joint MD
Joint MD is a joint supplement whose trademark is owned by Northern Innovations Holding Corporation based in Canada and is manufactured by Muscletech. It is an all-natural joint support supplement that claims to reduce pain and inflammation. It may assist in building strong joints and bone. It can help with sports injuries and tissue repair.
It also claims to lubricate the joint and builds healthy cartilage. It claims to provide results that are long-lasting and can be used for joint and bone maintenance.
The company indicates it is good for knees, elbows, back, shoulders, hips, wrists, hands, ankles, feet, and neck.
Joint MD Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in this joint support supplement. They include:
- MSM – According to the journal Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, MSM is beneficial for arthritis. The study indicates pain and physical function improved with intake of MSM and no adverse effects were noted.
- Bromelain – is an extract from pineapple and has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties according to a study from Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Milk Protein Concentrate – According to a journal called Nutrients, Milk Protein Concentrate reduced pain and discomfort in joints.
- Curcumin Extract – is an anti-inflammatory that is used in curcumin supplements to decrease joint pain according to Drug Design, Development and Therapy.
- Ginger Extract – According to a study in Arthritis and Rheumatism, Ginger Extract reduced knee pain in patients.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that has helped patients with rheumatoid arthritis according to a study in Journal of the American College of Nutrition.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Joint MD
This supplement claims to work by reducing inflammation and stiffness in the joints. It can deter osteoarthritis, boosts immune function, and repairs tissue. It also claims to improve joint mobility and it appears to work faster than Glucosamine. Some of the natural ingredients contained in this supplement are known to reduce pain.
Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the benefits are as follow;
- Improves joint and bone health
- Supports the immune system
- Assists in maintaining connective tissue
- Increases joint elasticity and flexibility
- Assists in preventing osteoarthritis
- Some customers indicate it does not work
- Supplement is expensive
- Only available for purchase on Amazon and lifeir.com
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How Do I use this supplement?
A: Consume 2 pills twice per day with food for 2 weeks and avoid taking it at bedtime. For maintenance consume 2 pills once per day.
Q: What precautions do I need to take?
A: It is advisable to adhere to the dosage instructions.
Q: When will I see improvement?
A: You should see some improvement within 2 weeks.
Joint MD Alternatives
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, basil leaf powder, ginger root powder, rosemary root powder|
|Inflammatone||36.80||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, Ginger Extract, Quercetin, Rutin|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Is Joint MD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or under the age of 18. This supplement may interfere with other medications. Please consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Customer Reviews & Results
There are 12 customer reviews on Amazon that gave it a 2.9 rating out of 5 stars. The biggest complaint was the product did not work.
Customers were divided equally between giving 5 stars and 1 star. Therefore, there appears to be a 50/50 chance this product will work for you.
Joint MD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
The Bottom Line
It is for those who experience joint inflammation and pain who do not wish to take aspirin and opioid pain relievers. It is also for those who cannot tolerate or are allergic to glucosamine.
It is designed for the prevention and maintenance of joints as well as treating degeneration. It can be used long term. It can build up cartilage needed for shock absorption and promotes joint and tissue repair.
It is a bit pricey at $1.00 to $1.60 per tablet and can only be purchased through Amazon and a relatively unknown site called life.
Customer reviews indicate this product works for about 50% of those who use it and it does not appear to work for the other 50%.