CurcuminMD is a joint pain supplement that may help relieve stiff, sore and painful joints, according to its manufacturer.
It contains a blend of natural ingredients that are free from soy, gluten, preservatives, dairy and GMO products.
This makes it suitable for vegans as well as those who suffer from allergic reactions. This is exactly what CurcuminMD promises to achieve. It also claims to be doctor recommended, which suggests that may be safe and effective.
Since pain is the most prevalent health care problem, patients usually look for pain relievers to better their situation and that’s why there are many products like this.
CurcuminMD Ingredients – The Breakdown
This supplement claims to conduct all its actions through its constituents which are;
- Curcumin – This ingredient is extracted from turmeric and is claimed to reduce arthritic symptoms. According to a review article in the Journal of Medicinal Foods, curcumin may reduce pain and inflammation thus it is recommended for arthritis pain. In that, it mimics the working of pain relievers like ibuprofen and diclofenac.
- Boswellia Serrata – In the Indian Journal of Pharmacology, one study report mentions that Boswellia may reduce the Pain Threshold and Pain Tolerance in individuals. This was concluded in an experiment where individuals were subjected to Boswellia supplementation while others were given a placebo. The Boswellia group surpassed the placebo group.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind CurcuminMD
Joint pain usually occurs due to a number of reasons such as cartilage loss, inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints and injury.
CurcuminMD claims to work in stages;
Curcumin which is absorbed in the body makes noticeable physical and mental benefits. By following a regular routine allows antioxidant curcumin to reach the required level.
Week 4 (1 month)
Joint health and overall health benefits are achieved. This, however, is dependent on your body mass and physical condition. If your body mass is of normal weight, results will be positive.
Week 8 (2 months)
Through curcumin’s antioxidant power, you are able to feel less soreness and stiffness in the joint area. Feelings of discomfort will be eased while mood may improve.
Week 12 (3 months)
By the third month, the benefits have been achieved and are stored for future use.
CurcuminMD Pros & Cons
- It may help relieve joint pain, soreness, and stiffness
- Claims to support heart health
- Said to have cognitive boost properties
- Claims to be all-natural and safe for long term use
- CurcuminMD claims to be hypoallergenic
- The product claims lots of benefits but has only two ingredients
- It may trigger side effects such as bloating on some people
- Joint pain may resurface after dose completion
- Product could be habit forming
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Take 1 capsule twice a day with a full glass of water on an empty stomach or as instructed by a physician. If you are concerned about sensitivity, you can take with a small meal.
A: Yes, you may experience side effects such as stomach sensitivity, mild headache, and nausea.
A: No, the manufacturer recommends you seek a physician's advice if you have a health condition.
A: Yes, this product may work as it contains ingredients that are backed by scientific proof.
A: This supplement can be returned within 90 days. However, you should observe the following requirements;
- Before returning the goods you should either call the company's customer care or write a notice on the package. Failure to do so will revoke your right to get a refund.
- The return package should include all the bottles that were present in the original package. This means you should return all bottles whether opened, unopened or fully used.
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, ginger, White Willow Bark|
|RenewGen||$49||Collagen peptides, amino acids like arginine and tyrosine|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Paractin|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Flexuron Joint Formula||29.95||Krill Oil, Astaxanthin, Hyaluronic acid|
|Curamin||$38.95||DL-Phenylalanine, Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Is CurcuminMD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product could be safe as it has no preservatives, soy, gluten, dairy, and GMOs.
Most customers complained that CurcuminMD was very pricey.
CurcuminMD Customer Reviews & Results
Users of this supplement were both satisfied and disappointed with the product. Those who gave positive reviews remarked that the product worked and was easy on the stomach.
On the other hand, those that felt disappointed claimed that the supplement did not ease the pain.
CurcuminMD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of CurcuminMD contains 60 capsules. It is sold on the company’s official website as well as other online retail stores.
You can find it at these prices;
- 1 bottle costs $45.00
- 3 bottles cost $38.33 each
- 6 bottles cost $38.16 each
The Bottom Line
Joint pain is one of the most excruciating pains that an individual can experience. Whether it is due to injury or age, joint pain can become unbearable. Some conditions can also prompt this issue and keep you from living life to the fullest.
Luckily, there are other best joint pain supplements in the market that can help you feel better again. CurcuminMD is such a product. It promises to deliver its users from joint pain and provide overall health. In fact, you can get some cognitive boost while using this supplement.
This potency formula contains only natural ingredients and is free from most allergens, which is a good thing if you are a sensitive individual. Moreover, CurcuminMD has lots of positive reviews online that you could view for your purchasing needs.
That said, this product also has some negative reviews with customers claiming that it didn’t work for them. And since this is no treatment, joint pain could resurface after dose completion.
You may also have to enquire from your doctor if you have a health condition and depending on your condition, you may be warned against using it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About CurcuminMD?
If you are using a multivitamin, you can still use this product. However, it is best if you enquire from your doctor just to be sure.
This also goes for those under any medication of some sort. That is, enquire to avoid any contraindications.