Penetrex Pain Relief Cream is a topical pain relief product formulated to alleviate severe joint and muscle pain. By eliminating pain and providing long-lasting relief from different types of pain, it enables you to resume your daily activities and keep you focused on your work.
Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy was formulated and developed by a chemist from Southern California and is made commercially available by Biomax Health Products, Inc.
Biomax is also California-based, and it is said to be well-known for its high-quality products and good consumer base. They have an official website where interested customers can order their product to ensure that they’re getting the real nothing and not just a cheap knock off.
Penetrex Pain Relief Cream Ingredients – What to Look For
Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy is formulated to address the root cause of pain and inflammation of the muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves. The topical formula consists of the following key ingredient:
- Arnica – This plant is commonly incorporated in a wide variety of drug products in Europe and all over the world. Its popularity is due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties brought about by a compound called sesquiterpene lactones. It is also rich in carotenoids, flavonoids, inulin, tannins, and thymol, all of which serve important functions. According to this 2016 review article from the American Journal of Orthopedics, arnica may even serve as an alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) when managing pain and inflammation caused by certain conditions.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – One of the main functions of this B-vitamin is maintaining the balance of potassium and sodium in the body which, in turn, allows the nerves to function normally. Inadequate levels lead to arthritis and other types of pain. The importance of this vitamin in treating nerve problems like carpal tunnel syndrome was first established in 1987 by this study published in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – This relatively new ingredient is the supplement form of sulfur naturally found in the body. It supports the health of the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints. It also helps relieve pain and inflammation by rendering the cell walls more flexible and permeable. It also equalizes pressure to prevent pressure buildup and, in turn, pain. The effectiveness of MSM against muscle soreness and pain was evaluated by this 2017 study from the journal Nutrients.
- Boswellia Serrata – A popular herb in Ayurvedic medicine, it is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties owing to its high content of boswellic acid. This acid works to prevent tissue proliferation in the inflamed areas, stop connective tissue breakdown and improve blood supply to the tissues. Its effects are similar to that of NSAIDs but without the associated side effects. An overview of the anti-inflammatory properties of this herb is described in this article from the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) – Like the other ingredients in our list, cetyl Myristoleate is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to its joint-lubricating effects. Among the many studies which prove the effectiveness of CMO for arthritis is this 2017 double-blind study from the journal Medicine (Baltimore).
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Penetrex
Aside from using high quality ingredients, the manufacturer of Penetrex also applied the latest emulsification and skin penetration technology in their product. This makes sure that the ingredients are absorbed into the affected area once it has been applied to the skin’s outer layer.
The anti-inflammatory ingredients also help calm the pain by providing relief from the inflammation. Unlike pain relief supplements, the topical formulation works directly on the painful area.
Penetrex Pain Relief Cream Pros & Cons
When purchasing Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy, consider that like any other joint pain relief products out there, it also has some advantages and disadvantages to its use. These include:
- It uses ingredients that are proven to be effective.
- Said to target the root cause of the pain instead of just masking it.
- It may aid in the healing and repair of damaged/inflamed tissues.
- Claims to provide users with quick and long-lasting relief from pain.
- Some users reported experiencing side effects, albeit mild in nature.
- It may take a while for the product to produce some improvements according to the manufacturer, so it would be inappropriate to establish a time frame.
- It has received mixed reviews from actual users, with some saying that they did not feel any difference.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Apply an ample amount of the Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy cream on the affected area. Massage it for around a minute. Depending on the severity of the pain, you can repeat this process up to three to four times a day.
A: The manufacturer of Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy did not mention any side effects. However, some users reported experiencing mild side effects like allergic reactions.
A: Probably, but it would be better to consult a doctor first. There have been reports stating that the product triggered allergic reactions in healthy patients, more so on those with health problems.
A: No. Talk to your doctor right away if you have more than one of these symptoms while you are using this cream: dizziness, spinning sensation and headache.
A: The manufacturer claims that Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy works, as evidenced by word of mouth referrals on the internet. According to them, the product is being used in over 80 countries worldwide, with thousands of users experiencing phenomenal results. Nonetheless, if you look at the actual customer reviews online, there are reviews stating that the product helped relieve pains, while there are also some who experienced side effects and no pain relief.
A: The manufacturer of Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy offers a "No Time Limit," "No Hassle," and "No Questions Asked" refund policy on all their products.
|Theraworx Relief||$20.49||Magnesium Sulfate, Allantoin, Grapefruit Extract, Aloe vera gel, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin E|
|Blue Emu||$53.78||Aloe vera gel, blue emu, mineral oil, Dimethicone, stearic acid, panthenol, allantoin|
|Australian Dream Cream||$43.42||Histamine dihydrochloride|
Is Penetrex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Penetrex Pain Relief Cream is safe to use, but there have been reports of mild side effects, mostly allergic reactions.
While there are no complaints regarding the product causing severe side effects, it would be best to stop using the product once it does and consult a doctor.
Penetrex Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for Penetrex Pain Relief Cream are both positive and negative, with some users saying that the product indeed provided them some form of pain relief. Meanwhile, those who weren’t satisfied with the product think that it is ineffective and that all they felt were the side effects.
Penetrex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Penetrex Pain Relief Cream can be bought online from its official website or through third-party online selling platforms.
To view the promos and other details about the product, it would be best to visit their official website.
The Bottom Line
Various pains ranging from joint pain to back aches can hinder you from working properly. With Penetrex Pain Relief Cream, you can enjoy a hassle-free relief from different kinds of body pains.
It is among the most popular topical pain relief creams available in the market today and there are reviews that affirm its effectiveness.
However, just like any other product, there is also a chance that it might not work. In case it doesn’t, you can always opt for other brands until you find one that works for. Better yet, if your body pain is too much, it is recommended to consult your health specialist first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Penetrex?
Penetrex Pain Relief Therapy also has a Roll-On version which boasts of a more intensive formula. The ingredients are just the same.