About Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum is an anti-wrinkling formula that claims to refresh and restore dehydrated and dry skin. The product features an array of powerful ingredients ranging from botanicals, essential oils to meteorite powder all which promise to provide extra care for your skin, according to its manufacturer.
This product claims that users will achieve a radiant and supple appearance after continued use. Its meteorite powder is said to be the real deal as it packs important minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which replenishes the minerals in the skin.
Mars Stellar Serum is lightweight for fast absorption which is suggested to be an important aspect for wrinkle improvement. The product contains no parabens and does not entail animal testing.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Ingredients – What to Look For
For any product to be considered as legitimate, its list of ingredients is something to go by. This luxurious product features the following ingredients:
- Propylene Glycol – This ingredient is considered a hydrophilic thus used to enhance penetration. It is also used for its emulsifying, skin cleansing and conditioning properties, as indicated in the journal Toxicological Research.
- Glycerin – It is either extracted from plants or animals and is a common anti-aging ingredient. I might help reduce wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles and loss of elasticity, according to an article in the Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology journal.
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – Castor oil is derived from the Ricinus communis seed and is used as an emulsifier. It may also play the role of a skin conditioning agent, surfactant and stabilizer according to the International Journal of Toxicology.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is the popular form of hyaluronic acid used in cosmetics. It has the best capacity to retain water which may keep skin hydrated and moisturized. This ingredient also penetrates the skin layers and attracts and binds water thus might keep the skin looking plump and youthful, as indicated in a research abstract in the Dermato Endocrinology.
- Collagen – is the most plentiful protein in the body. It is responsible for the strength, stability and structure of the skin. It works to improve the appearance of the skin around the neck as well as facial skin.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum
As we age, our skin loses its natural elasticity, smoothness, silkiness and instead wrinkles start to form. These furrow like features are not only unsightly but also have the power to make us look older than we are.
The product claims to have an ingredient that is “out of this world” which is meteorite powder. It packs lots of minerals among them calcium and magnesium which benefit the skin.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Pros & Cons
This Celestolite product comes with a number of advantages and disadvantages as well. These are:
- It features powerful ingredients that may reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Users may achieve smoother, silkier and moisturized skin.
- Contains no parabens which could be an advantage over other products that have this potentially harmful preservative.
- It is lightweight thus is absorbed fast.
- It is not clear whether wrinkles will disappear completely.
- The product neither mention any possible side effects nor who shouldn’t use it.
- It appears to be a new product.
- Users may be forced to use the product continuously to keep their skin looking refreshed and rehydrated even after the bottle is finished.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum?
A: This product is to be used after the Mars anti-gravity mask. Two pumps should be massaged onto the face and neck in circular motions until absorbed.
The eye area should be avoided. After the application, it is suggested that Mars Stardust Cream should be applied. It can be used daily if desired.
Q: How do you use Mars Wrinkle Correcting Solution?
A: On freshly cleansed skin, focus the tip of the syringe on the selected wrinkle or fine line. Slowly press down on the syringe until the product is released. If necessary, gently pat on the product to smooth it out. Use once a week.
Q: Does Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are no side effects highlighted on the official website. However, there are some studies that claim that propylene glycol may make the skin appear dull thus highlighting wrinkles the more.
Since this component is an ingredient of the serum there is a possibility of this becoming a side effect.
Q: Can I Take Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes because there are no restrictions issued. However, for people who might have very sensitive skin due to health-related issues, expert advice as to whether to use it from a professional dermatologist may be necessary.
Q: Does Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Work?
A: Given the many efficient ingredients in the product, it is possible that the formula could work to improve the appearance of wrinkles. However, there are no customer reviews to help us know if it works or not.
Q: What Is Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Cellestolite only offers product exchanges for products purchased within 30 days. There are no refunds, so if you are not satisfied with the product, you can only swap it for a different product.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Alternatives
|EarthsCure||$20-159||Retinol, Peptides, Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil, Gotu Kola,
Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Dandelion
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime Pine, Green Banana, Hops|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely FaceRx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Celstolite Mars Stellar Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Since the product has no restrictions on who should not use the product, it may be considered safe. There are no complaints highlighted.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum Customer Reviews & Results
The product does not have any reviews which limits us in knowing what to expect when purchasing this product.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product has a chic package and a bottle. The 30 ml bottle costs $1500 on the official website. The information about deals or offers for this product has not been shared publically, and it’s not clear whether this can be specially arranged.
The Bottom Line
Skin aging is a natural yet complex process which involves thinning, fat loss, appearance of wrinkles and age spots as well as drying.
Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum claims to help improve all these conditions through its active ingredients. It may penetrate the skin layers to restore moisture, lost minerals and nutrients to restore and refresh the skin.
It may help users get rid of unsightly wrinkles and promises to improve skin health all round. The ingredients sound promising, however, a product with no reviews is quite a risk especially if it costs this much. There are other cheaper products in the market that promise to keep your skin wrinkle-free as well.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum?
Anti-wrinkle products like Mars Stellar Serum though effective are quite expensive. This product by Celestolite features effective ingredients that may better the appearance of wrinkles.
However, the manufacturers recommend using it with a combination of other celestolite products. For instance, they direct you to use Mars Stella Serum after using Mars Anti-Gravity Mask.
There are natural anti-aging secrets you could try which include, Green tea, ginger, olive oil, lemon juice, and aloe.