DermaWand is a small tool that claims to use stimulation technology to lessen the signs of aging on the skin. The product claims to work by delivering thermal energy and enriched oxygen to the skin, reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
The tool can also lessen the appearance of puffiness under the eyes and minimize the appearance of pores.
DermaWand Ingredients – What to Look For
There are only 2 active “ingredients” in DermaWand:
- Thermal Energy – The current in the wand delivers thermal energy to the under dermal layers.
- Enriched Oxygen – The use of oxygen is thought to increase blood flow to the skin and potentially help cells that produce collagen work more effectively.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind DermaWand
This device uses low-amplitude stimulation technology, at 100,000 cycles per second. The user rubs the tool along their skin, and the device delivers both thermal energy and enriched oxygen.
The company claims that the use of these thermal energies and enriched oxygen can improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles and reducing the appearance of the size of the pores. The massaging action of the device is claimed to improve circulation.
DermaWand Pros & Cons
- This product claims to tone and tighten the skin.
- DermaWand claims erases wrinkles and fine lines.
- It claims to shrink the size of the pores.
- This tool claims to improve the appearance of puffy eyes.
- It could irritate your skin.
- It doesn’t include the enriching anti-aging ingredients offered by anti-aging skin care products.
- This product is expensive, especially with the shipping fees.
You can use DermaWand for only 3 minutes every day. Turn it on and run it all over your face and neck in a circular motion, massaging the skin.
There are no listed side effects of this product. There's a chance it could irritate your skin, and if this happens you should stop using it immediately. Your skin may be too sensitive.
There are no specific health conditions that preclude using DermaWand. However, if you have very sensitive skin it may not be the right skin care tool for you.
The product appears to work fairly well. Well over half the customer reviews spoke very well of DermaWand and the results they got using the product over time. Some users said they saw results in a few short weeks most of the time, with a big reduction in wrinkles.
There were, of course, some customers who said the product didn't work for them at all, no matter how long they used it for. However, it wasn't a huge percentage of users that left reviews.
The company has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. They don't provide any other details about the policy, except to say that if you're dissatisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase you should contact customer service.
DermaWand Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Silk N’ Face FX||$159|
|Kansa Face and Body Wand||$231.48|
|Nurse Jamie Uplift Massaging Roller Purple||$89|
In terms of price, DermaWand falls into a very average range for the market.
Is DermaWand Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It’s a good idea to approach the device with a bit of caution. One user said it actually exploded. A couple of other mentioned seeing sparks. There were probably defective devices, but keep in mind that these things are a possibility.
DermaWand Customer Reviews & Results
The majority of users were very happy with this product. They found it easy to use, and effective. Customers mentioned that in a few weeks they saw their wrinkles and puffy eyes disappearing and their skin looking radiant.
The complaints weren’t numerous, but there were several users who found the product useless for them. Other users complained that the device was defective in some way.
DermaWand: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
There are 2 purchasing options for this product.
- 30-day risk-free trial – $14.95 processing fee and try the wand for a 30 day trial period. After 30 days, you make 3 monthly payments of $39.95 plus a one-time $19.95 shipping and handling fees.
- Pay in full – $119.95 + shipping; 2 year warranty
The Bottom Line
On the whole, some customers have been pleased with the results they have gotten with this product. Some users found that within a few short weeks they were already seeing a huge improvement in their skin, with wrinkles and puffiness diminished.
There were complaints and some customers insisted that the product did nothing. Others were frustrated by glitchy devices. No user mentioned having any kind of reaction to the product, but if this should occur, stop using it immediately.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About DermaWand?
As with any at-home device, the platform may be based on similar technology as those devices used in the doctor’s office however the power or strength of the device will not be the same for at-home use.
However, there are also some natural ways you can keep your skin looking good.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Follow a healthy diet regimen rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Practice meditation and other stress-relieving activities.
- Eat fruits and other foods that are rich in anti-oxidants like berries, mango, grapes, eggplant, leeks, onions, spinach, and carrots.
- Try to stay active by exercising a few times a week.