About Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme was created for athletes practicing sculpting sports that have weight limits which help the athletes to achieve their best competitive shape, and for all those that wish to get rid of additional body fat.
The supplement can speed up your metabolism and puts you into a state of thermogenesis. This can lead to rapid fat-burning and possibly weight loss.
In addition, this product can give you a lot of extra energy, which helps you to stay as active as possible.
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are several active ingredients in this product, and they serve to put the body into a fat-burning state.
Here are a few of the key ingredients.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This substance is found in typical beverages like coffee and tea, and also in chocolate. It speeds up the metabolism, which puts the body into thermogenesis. In this state, you burn fat rapidly. Research says that the effect is not overly strong, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Guarana Extract – This is the Paullinia cupana plant, and it has medicinal benefits. It also is a source of caffeine. Research supports the fact that guarana can lead to short-term weight loss.
- EGCG – This is an extract of green tea, which comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis L plant. This is also a stimulant similar to caffeine, The research doesn’t show a strong effect of this plant on weight loss.
- Citrus Aurantium extract – Also known as Synephrine and Bitter Orange, has shown to promote fat loss. So it works, but it comes with some big risk. It may assist weight loss and athletic performance but The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has placed “synephrine (bitter orange)” on its current list of banned drugs, listing it as a stimulant.
- Tyrosine – Possibly effective aid in improving mental performance, alertness, or memory. This might help counter the effects of the caffeine.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme
This product contains caffeine and stimulants, which speeds up the metabolism and puts the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis.
In this state, the official website claims this product facilitates the reduction of fat, helping to develop lean muscle mass. It is created for athletes wanting to sculpt their body or hit a weight class or anyone wanting to reduce body fat.
There are no claims of direct weight loss even though caffeine can have an appetite suppressing effect. It also contains anabolic agents that stimulate protein synthesis for muscle building.
In addition, the additional energy provided by the caffeine can help you be more active, and it may extend your exercise endurance.
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme Pros & Cons
- This can lead to fat-burning and possibly weight-loss.
- The product speeds up your metabolism and may suppress appetite.
- This supplement can increase your energy level while exercising.
- Almost 100% of the production of this product is implemented within the company so they can influence and ascertain the quality of their products.
- The supplement contains caffeine, which can make you jittery or have energy crashes.
- It may make you sweat more than usual.
- You may have trouble sleeping if you take it in the evening as prescribed.
- Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium ) may have negative side effects and possibly be UNSAFE
- Make healthy choices about your diet and nutrition. Eat plenty of protein and fruits and vegetables, and less fat and carbohydrates.
- Exercise several times a week. Choose an activity you enjoy so you’re motivated.
- Drink plenty of water on a daily basis. Aim for at least 8 glasses a day.
- Avoid junk food with empty calories, like French fries.
SEE ALSO – ToxiBurn Reviews
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Olimp Thermo Speed?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule, twice a day. Take one after your morning meal, and another either after lunch or before you exercise.
NOTE: Do not take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Olimp Thermo Speed Have Any Side Effects?
A: This product is a stimulant and it contains caffeine. The side effects may include elevated heart rate, increase in body temperature, anxiety, headaches, nervousness and insomnia.
CAUTION: If you experience any uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the supplement and go see a doctor.
Q: Can I Take Olimp Thermo Speed If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement, at least none that are pointed out on the label. Nonetheless, everyone should get medical approval from a doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: Does Olimp Thermo Speed Work?
A: The product does seem to work quite well since there are a number of positive reviews online. The majority of the reviews that exist are from people who find this supplement to be effective.
Q: What Is Olimp Thermo Speed Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company is offering a 14-day return policy. You may return the product and request your money back as long as it’s within 14 days of your original purchase date. They will refund you your money, minus the shipping fees.
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme Alternatives
|Hydroxycut||$30.99||Choline Bitarte, L-theanine, caffeine, ashwagandha|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Fit Affinity||$39||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, Garcinia Cambogia, carnitine|
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme isn’t an overly expensive product for the market. There’s some overlap in terms of ingredients with other popular brands. There are other common ingredients that could have been included.
Is Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no safety warnings or complaints about this product. Anyone who must avoid stimulants should stay away from it. Since it is a stimulant, be mindful of the additional caffeine you might consume throughout the day.
WARNING: Citrus Aurantium or Synephrine might speed up your heart rate and raise your blood pressure. Stroke and heart attack have been reported in some people using bitter orange alone or in combination with other stimulants such as caffeine .
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme Customer Reviews & Results
Most users who reviewed this product have been very happy with the results. They felt it led to rapid weight loss, and it helped them to reach their goals.
There was a very small percentage of negative reviews, but there were some users who found the supplement ineffective. A couple of customers said it actually made them gain weight.
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website for £24.43 which is $32. You can purchase it from other retailers for a similar price.
The Bottom Line
For the most part, customers have been happy with this product. They felt that it speeds up their fat burning and weight loss, and it also provided them with extra energy. This helped users to work out for longer.
There was a minimum of customers who had complaints about this product. They felt that this supplement did nothing for them. A couple of people said they actually gained weight. Very few negative side effects were mentioned.
These are natural ingredients, and they’re powerful. It’s essential that you see your doctor and get medical approval before you start taking this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme?
Olimp Thermo Speed Extreme may be the right weight-loss supplement for you. If so, hopefully, it helps you reach your goal with ease. At that point, you’ll need to maintain your new weight and not go back to bad habits.
Here are some tips for a healthy lifestyle.
 Adv Nutr. 2013 Mar; 4(2): 129–140. Published online 2013 Mar 6. doi: 10.3945/an.112.003269. PMCID: PMC3649093. PMID: 23493529. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649093/
 Mayo Clinic | Does caffeine help with weight loss? https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/caffeine/faq-20058459
 WebMD | BITTER ORANGE https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-976/bitter-orange
 Mayo clinic | Is bitter orange safe and effective for weight loss? https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/bitter-orange/faq-20058283
 Olimp Thermo Speed Official https://olimpsport.com/eu/thermo-speed-extreme-mega-caps-3405