Redotex is a weight loss diet pill that may help you reduce up to 6 pounds of body fat on a weekly basis, according to its producer.
The product has been around since the 80’s suggesting it may be worth the attention.
It supposedly contains a number of components that promise to raise the body’s metabolic rate causing weight loss. The components in this product may also help manage nervous tolerance.
This formula is commonly referred to as the Mexican Miracle Diet Drug. Apart from boosting the metabolic rate, Redotex may also help detoxify the body, suppress appetite and play the role of a diuretic.
However, Redotex’s production has stopped the USA following speculations that it may cause serious side effects like certain other weight loss pills and supplements, and that could result in high blood pressure, excessive diarrhea, depression, and obsession.
Redotex Ingredients – The Breakdown
The active ingredients in Redotex include:
- Norpseudoephredine – Known as cathine, is the alkaloid extracted from khat leaves. This ingredient has been in use since the ’70s for the short term in managing obesity. In an article published in the journal Obesity Facts, cathine was termed an effective weight lowering agent, thus may be effective in obesity treatment.
- Aloin – This is also referred to as the extracts of aloe vera or barbaloin. The outer leaf pulp of the aloe vera plant, latex, contains anthraquinones which according to the National Institute of Environmental Health Science gives this ingredient its laxative qualities.
- Tri-Iodothyronine – In a Metabolism: clinical and experimental article in the journal Metabolism Clinical and Experimental, tri-iodothyronine was discovered to promote overall well-being and weight loss in patients who are diagnosed with hypothalamic obesity.
- Diazepam – Also known as valium. It is an effective ingredient in treatments of central nervous systems disorders such as epilepsy and anxiety. In an article appearing in the journal ACS Chemical Neuroscience, diazepam is indicated as a portent treatment in alcohol withdrawal, anxiety, convulsive disorders, and skeletal muscle spasm. It may also have a low risk of causing dependency.
- Atropine Sulfate – This ingredient has a wide range of clinical applications. It may support the circulatory and respiratory systems. In an article published in the AHA Journal, atropine sulfate was shown as a postural hypotension causative agent.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Redotex
Redotex is an amphetamine, which means it may work to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS) and suppresses appetite. This way it might regulate the amount of food that a person takes which with time may help the user manage their weight.
With ingredients like cathine and tri-iodothyronine, this supplement might reduce the total body mass in people seeking to shed extra pounds.
Other ingredients work as laxatives and soothers to make dose taking easy and bearable. However, this drug is quite heavy and considering that it affects the CNS, great caution should be taken.
Redotex Pros & Cons
- The product claims users may lose upto 6 pounds in a week.
- It may support the body’s detoxification mechanism.
- Some ingredients may help curb appetite.
- This product is banned in many countries including the US thus accessing it is not easy.
- It is not an over-the-counter drug hence it requires a prescription.
- Redotex has been reported to have serious side effects such as depression and obsession.
- Weight loss is not a long term result thus could cause dependency.
- Since it has effects on the CNS, it requires lots of caution when using it.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: One Redotex capsule should be taken daily before breakfast for three consecutive weeks after which consumers should take a 7-day break before continuing with the dosage.
A: Side effects such as severe diarrhea, depression, high blood pressure, and obsession have been associated with this capsule.
A: This product requires a prescription, therefore a doctor will have to assess your condition before giving a go-ahead.
A: Being an amphetamine, this supplement may work. However, the risk of using it is too high.
A: This information has not been disclosed.
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, Caffeine, Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Arginine|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Hydroxycut||$39.99||Choline Bitarte, L-theanine, caffeine, ashwagandha|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, Calcium Carbonate, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine, Nopal, L-carnitine Fumarate, Lacys reset|
Is Redotex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may not be as safe as it claims because many countries have banned it with only a few still selling it.
Redotex Customer Reviews & Results
While some customers recommend it since it has worked for them many others declare it dangerous and not worth a try.
Redotex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A Redotex bottle contains 30 tablets and goes for $65.00. Since it is banned in most countries, it is hard to access it.
Is Redotex Illegal In The US?
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it is a misbranded drug and is not legal to sell as either a drug or a dietary supplement.
NOTE: The product is not permitted for use by DoD personnel or civilians.
In countries like Mexico, Redotex is legal thus it can be bought through you must get a prescription from their doctors before purchasing. Some Chinese third party websites also sell this supplement.
The Bottom Line on Redotex
Redotex is an amphetamine supplement that claims to work as a diuretic, thermogenesis stimulator, appetite suppressant, metabolic booster, and a detoxifier. Although this product may help you lose extra pounds, it has a number of fatal side effects.
According to the Journal of Emergency Medicine, Redotex was reported to have caused some fatal side effects in some patients. This is a red flag that should warn you as a consumer if you are considering taking Redotex as a weight loss aid.
Don’t lose hope because there are lots of safer options online. Just consult your doctor and have him help you choose a pill that is both safe and efficient.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Redotex?
Redotex, like any other diet pill, works best when used alongside a healthy diet and exercise. Although some users claim that it works even without these two measures, the attained results may not be maintained when one stops using it.
So instead of relying on weight loss supplements to help you maintain a healthy weight, it advisable to also considering a lifestyle change for more natural results.