Avacor is marketed as an organic hair loss supplement that supports overall hair health. This product can prevent hair loss and make the hair grow thicker and longer. It can also supports scalp health.
Avacor Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, all of which are organic. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Keratin – It’s a protein that makes up your skin, hair, and nails. This substance is produced by biotin. A review in International Journal of Trichology said that hydrolyzed keratin can be an effective treatment for hair loss.
- Ginkgo Biloba – An extract from this tree is considered an excellent treatment for hair loss. It can increase the circulation to the hair follicles and nourishes the follicles. A study on mice in Yakugaku Zasshi found that ginkgo biloba may promotes hair regrowth.
- Saw Palmetto – The saw palmetto tree has berries with rich medicinal properties, and some think it supports hair regrowth. However, an article published in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery concluded that there’s no strong link between saw palmetto and hair growth.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Avacor
This product nourishes the hair follicles. This can grow the hair longer, thicker, and fuller. It may also resolve the deficiencies which caused the hair loss.
Some ingredients support the health of the hair follicles and scalp. Some of the ingredients in this supplement suppress the release of a hormone called DHT, which initiates hair loss.
A study published in Postepy dermatologii i alergologii showed the usefulness of DHT in treating patients with hair loss.
Avacor Pros & Cons
- This product can improve the overall health of your hair.
- The supplement maintains your scalp health.
- It’s made from solely organic ingredients.
- Avacor can prevent hair loss.
- It may help the hair grow faster and thicker.
- There’s no list of allergens provided.
- You may experience scalp irritation.
- They suggest you use it for a full year for it to work.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Avacor?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. Take one in the morning and the second in the evening.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Avacor Have Any Side Effects?
A: You may experience mild symptoms like heartburn, nausea, constipation, and diarrhea, or scalp irritation.
WARNING: If you should experience dizziness, lightheadedness, faintness, headaches, sudden unexplained weight gain, water retention, rapid heartbeat or chest tightness/discomfort, stop taking the product and see a doctor.
Q: Can I Take Avacor If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer recommends that anyone suffering from psoriasis or any other related (acute or chronic) skin conditions should avoid using this product.
In addition, you must get medical permission from a doctor before using this supplement.
Q: Does Avacor Work?
A: There are very few reviews of this product online, so it’s impossible to determine whether it’s effective or not.
Q: What Is Avacor Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and send back the company within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
|Avacor||$39.99||Keratin, saw palmetto, biotin, resveratrol, ginkgo biloba, vitamin B12, bilberry|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Rejuvalex||$59.99||Biotin, garcinia cambogia, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, forskolin, horsetail powder, green coffee bean extract|
|Foligain||$68.80 for a 2-month bottle||Zinc, biotin, saw palmetto, ginseng, nettle, ginger|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
The price of Avacor is average for the market. It’s relatively affordable.
Looking at the ingredients, there is a lot of overlap. There are a couple of unique substances in this supplement, but there are also things that are missing like Fo-Ti root.
Is Avacor Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, the ingredients in this supplement are all quite safe. You may experience mild side effects like stomach discomfort and gas, but likely nothing more serious.
Avacor Customer Reviews & Results
There are only 2 reviews on Amazon and none elsewhere online. The Amazon reviews are completely opposite, with one raving about how great the product is and the other complaining that it’s ineffective.
Avacor: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from a number of other third party websites.
At the moment it’s unavailable on Amazon.
- 1 bottle – $39.99
- 3 bottles – $23.33/each
- 6 bottles – $20.99/each
- 12 bottles – $14.99/each
The Bottom Line
Avacor is an organic hair loss supplement that is quite typical for the market. The price is average, and the ingredients include common herbs that other supplements also have.
The inclusion of resveratrol and bilberry are unique. Unfortunately, there are only a couple of reviews online, so we can’t get a good idea of customer opinion on this product.
This is a safe product, but some side effects are possible. However if you do experience an unpleasant symptom, stop taking the supplement immediately.
Since this is an oral supplement, it’s important to get medical approval from a doctor before taking this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Avacor?
Hopefully, Avacor will be the hair loss supplement of your dreams. It could stop your hair loss problems and make your hair grow thicker and longer.
There are some natural methods for growing your hair. They aren’t really backed up by science, but they’re worth a try.
- Some people think that aloe vera can make your hair grow because it’s rich in anti-oxidants. Try putting it on your hair then rinsing it out after half an hour.
- Following a healthy diet filled with vitamins and minerals will nourish the hair follicles and make for healthier hair.
- Get your hair trimmed every 3-4 months. Getting the ends cut gets rid of split ends, which makes the hair healthier.
- Olive oil may be an effective treatment for hair loss. Put some on your hair once a day.