Arbonne is a line of health support and beauty-enhancing supplements including weight loss, skin care, makeup, hair, nutritional support, bath and body maintenance products. According to their website description and company philosophy, they strive to provide products that focus on making their customers feel good from the inside out.
They state that they work with experts to ensure evidence-based formulations and that their all-natural and plant-based ingredients provide a stand out product that is of top quality.
In addition to their products alone, Arbonne also describes a passion for helping their community and providing opportunities for others to grow with their company by becoming a consultant for their products.
Arbonne Product Ingredients – The Breakdown
Each Arbonne product contains unique ingredients. As such, we cannot dictate specific things to look for across the entire line, as they are too many to account for. One potential challenge in the misleading nature of their ingredient list.
Despite listing all of the ingredients used in the product line on their website, in addition to stating that they are all premium, plant-based, and cruelty-free when they list each ingredient, they only state the supposed purpose or benefit of them. Whether or not that description is true or not, we cannot confidently state.
Below we do highlight a few ingredients that are used in some of their products and the claims they suggest about their benefits.
- Dimethicone– Is a supposedly common ingredient in most skin care and hair formulations. According to an article in the Veterinary Medicine International journal, dimethicone may help give the hair both radiance and good texture. In skincare products, this component might play a preventive role, as it is not easily absorbed and thus may help hinder impurities from penetrating the skin.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate – PMMA is found in many cosmetics, especially eye products and lipsticks. As one research article in the journal of Cosmetic Ingredient Review indicates, this ingredient is safe and often used in medical devices, such as medical implants.
- Acacia Derived Ingredients– Some of the cosmetics under in this brand contain Acacia Decurrens, Acacia Senegal Gum and flower wax. Some research, such as an article by the International Journal of Toxicology, suggest that these ingredients are considered effective due to their anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, contaminant and UV absorbing properties.
- Glucomannan– Is the most used component in Arbonne’s weight loss supplements. It is extracted from the Elephant Yam plant (also known as Konjac) and is thought to potentially help with promoting satiety. With that said, there is some research that doesn’t support its role as a weight loss tool, such as an 8-week experiment published in the Journal of Obesity showing that it was well tolerated in subjects but did not prove to aid in increased weight loss, satiety or help make a difference in subject blood lipid or glucose levels.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Arbonne
There are a number of products under this brand and each works differently. Bath and body products not only have cleansing properties but may also contain ingredients that keep you feeling relaxed throughout the day.
Their skin and hair growth products may work to restore moisture, radiance, and smoothness of the surfaces they interact with. These include makeup items that are supposed to accentuate your natural beauty to boost and restore your confidence whenever you step out.
Finally, for their weight loss supplements, they contain ingredients that are said to help beat cravings and hunger pangs, which can help with appetite control and overall health. As a result, they suggested they may help you with your weight-related goals.
Arbonne Pros & Cons
- Its high level of collagen may support a smoother, firmer tighter and youthful skin
- Hair products may keep your hair looking luminous and healthy
- Weight products may cut out your food cravings
- Products may not work as advertised
- Some customers may find the taste of the supplements to be unpleasant.
- Side effects such as mild headaches and diarrhea may be experienced by some users due to some of the effects of certain ingredients
Customer Questions and Answers
A: All products have their own unique directions on how to use them. To find this information, check out Airborne Consultant Locator and get to know how to use the specific product.
A: Yes, some people may experience mild headaches and diarrhea.
A: Although there are no restrictions stated by the company, it is always advisable to consult your doctor before using supplements of any kind, especially if you have any health conditions or are taking medications.
A: Every person is different and so what may work for one person, may not work for another.
A: This brand allows users to return products but you must have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Once you get one then you can proceed to contact the company’s customer service.
|Xyngular||$60||Spirulina, cassein, lactobacillus rhamnosus|
|TruVision||$50||Bitter orange, green tea extract, caffeine, alpha-lipoic acid, vitamins|
|Forever Living Clean 9 vanilla||$123.95||Selenium, chromium, iodine, Zinc, phosphorus, pantothenic acid|
|LCR Health Telogenesis||$69.95||Unicaria Tomentosa, Astralagus, Ashwagandha|
Is Arbonne Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product claims to be scientifically and clinically tested such that they deem it safe. There are no warnings issued and as for the complaints reported, most were speaking more to the packaging or physical nature of the product rather than the effectiveness of the product itself.
As an example, there were some complaints that products were difficult to use due to a firmer consistency.
Arbonne Customer Reviews & Results
Users have mixed reactions to this line of products. While some agree that they work, others feel they wasted their money due to little to no results.
Arbonne: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This brand has a number of products, some of them include;
- Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder- $48.49
- Arbonne Advanced Anti-aging Skincare- $15.95
- Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation – $94.80
- Arbonne Bio-nutria Herbal Muscle Massage- $98.80
These products can be bought on the company’s official website, online markets and local vitamin/food shops.
The Bottom Line
Arbonne is a line of health, beauty, and wellness products that are advertised as being top quality due to taking the steps to include top quality, safe and effective ingredients that are backed by scientific evidence to work for the purpose intended.
From the reviews, it appears that some people have had good success from this brand and it has gained popularity. However, there is also some negativity surrounding the company due to it’s use of a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) strategy.
This is a form of sales where products are sold to customers by independent individuals working for the company in the customer’s homes, through phone calls or off the internet.
These sellers gain rewards as they continue to sell more and more products. While legal, for many people, this form of sales is thought to be unethical and manipulative.
Regarding the overall efficacy of their products, these supplements and beauty products may or not fulfill the advertised goals of the buying customer.
As such, customers may want to do a bit of research on a given product before making a purchase to determine whether it would be of benefit to them.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Arbonne?
If someone is interested in profiting from this company’s MLM system, they can do so by enlisting themselves as a member.
With the over the 40 years of business experience that the company claims to have in the health and wellness market, it has been said that the beauty line may show some promise for both effectiveness and business benefits.
As such, that line may be the place to start if someone is looking to get started with the company as a consultant.