TruVision is a line of nutritional products which are primarily related to weight loss. The company also claims that some of the supplements can rebalance body chemistry and support health and well-being. They speed up your metabolism and initiate fat-burning, leading to weight loss. Here are some of the key products in the line.
- TruFix – This is a drink supplement which aims to balance your body chemistry, improve liver function, and speed up the metabolism.
- TruControl – This product supports weight loss and improved energy levels. It helps you burn fat and lose weight, as well as curb your appetite.
- TruSlumber – This product supports better, more restful sleep, and helps to regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
- TruKeto – This diet product is best for people following the keto diet. It helps keep you in a state of ketosis, burning fat. This can lead to rapid weight loss.
- Truvy Heart and Hydration – This is a drink supplement which hydrates the body and supports heart health. It has no sugar or caffeine added.
TruVision Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active TruVision ingredients:
- Ceylon Cinnamon – This comes from a small tree called Cinnamomum Verum which grows in Sri Lanka and East and Middle Asia. It’s a potent antioxidant and has other medicinal properties. It can help with weight loss by balancing blood glucose levels.A review published in the Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences stated that there are positive effects of cinnamon in lowering blood pressure, glucose, and obesity.
- Green Coffee – These are coffee beans that are not roasted, and they contain caffeine. This can speed up the metabolism and help burn fat. In addition, they contain cholinergic acid which can balance obesity-related hormone levels, balance lipid levels, and decrease cholesterol and triglycerides (1).A review published in Gastroenterology Research and Practice showed a moderate weight loss effect, with more studies required to finalize this conclusion.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – This is a short chain fatty acid which is also a potent antioxidant. Studies show it can help lower body weight by increasing energy and curbing appetite. A meta-analysis published in Obesity Reviews showed a mild but significant weight-loss effect from this acid.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind TruVision
The weight loss products work largely by speeding up the metabolism, as they contain caffeine. This makes the body to go into a state of thermogenesis causing fat to burn rapidly. This can lead to weight loss.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concluded that caffeine did put volunteers into a state of thermogenesis.
Other ingredients like chromium prevent insulin resistance and can curb the appetite so you don’t overeat. It also provides essential nutrients which could stop people from compensating with too much food. However, the research is not conclusive.
A study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine found that chromium did not cause weight loss in overweight adults.
The line also includes keto weight loss products like TruKeto and reActivate, which are best if you are already following a low carb diet. They provide extra ketones, keeping you in the fat-burning state of ketosis.
TruVision Pros & Cons
- These products could speed up your metabolism.
- TruVision Health may burn body fat so you lose weight.
- They could provide you with additional energy.
- TruVision pills might curb your appetite.
- Some products may support overall body chemistry.
- This is an expensive product line.
- They contain caffeine, which may make you jittery and cause insomnia.
- There are a limited number of flavors for the products.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The primary TruVision weight loss program consists of taking one TruControl and one TruFix capsule twice a day. Take the first one before you eat your morning meal, and the second one in the early afternoon. Other products provide directions on the label. Don’t consume more than what the manufacturer suggests.
A: There are some mild TruVision side effects which could occur due to ingredients in these products. For example, green coffee contains caffeine and has related side effects, like stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, fast heart rate and breathing, headaches, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, or irregular heartbeat. In addition, alpha lipoic acid could cause a rash. Ceylon cinnamon may lead to drowsiness, diarrhea, vomiting, or dizziness.
A: There are a number of health conditions which preclude using TruVision, including diabetes, low or high blood pressure, surgery within 2 weeks, thyroid disease, alcoholism, thiamine deficiency, bleeding disorders, anxiety disorders, diarrhea, glaucoma, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, and irritable bowel syndrome.
A: The TruVision for weight-loss products contain a lot of caffeine, which does speed up the metabolism and can put the body in a fat-burning state. This in itself should lead to some weight loss. Other ingredients like bitter orange may have some effect on weight loss. The TruVision weight-loss reviews were moderately good, with some users saying the products did help them lose weight.
A: The company has a 30-day return policy for items that are in marketable condition. If you want a refund, contact TruVision customer service and then send the item back within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get 90% of the product cost back.
A: Without knowing more about you, it’s hard to say for sure why the product isn’t working. If it’s weight-loss benefits you’re after, it could be that the way you’re eating and your levels of physical activity. This product may work, but you still have to follow a healthy diet and exercise.
A: The manufacturer doesn’t specifically state that you shouldn’t use TruVision weight loss when you’re pregnant. However, you shouldn’t take anything while pregnant that your doctor has not approved. In addition, it contains caffeine, which is not good during pregnancy.
A: Yes, there are some actual retail stores like Walmart where you can purchase TruVision diet pills and other products, and you can also get them online.
TruVision Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|TruVision||Expensive||Green Coffee, Ceylon Cinnamon, Alpha Lipoic Acid,
Chromium, Green Tea Extract, Bitter Orange
|Hydroxycut||$20 to $40||Plum, Apple Cider Vinegar,Cardamom, Baobab Extract,
Robusta Coffee Extract, Riboflavin, Niacin,Vitamins B6 and B12
|Liv Body||$30 and $40||Garcinia Cambogia,L-Carnitine, CLA|
|Dexatrim||Approximately $10-50||Green Tea, Ginseng Root,Ginger Root, Cinnamon Bark Powder,
Turmeric, Garcinia Cambogia
The TruVision products are more expensive than many other weight-loss lines, and they contain similar ingredients. There’s a lot of overlap, and TruVision doesn’t include anything particularly special.
Is TruVision Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For the most part, these are safe organic products without much in the way of chemical or artificial ingredients. They do contain caffeine, so anyone who is sensitive should avoid the product. They also contain bitter orange, which can lead to side effects like high blood pressure and heart issues (4).
TruVision Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Generally speaking, the TruVision health reviews were only moderately good. The majority of users were happy with the products, especially the weight loss system. However, there were also quite a few complaints from people who got no real benefits.
TruVision: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy TruVision supplements and drink products on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, at Walmart, and from a few other online and offline retailers. Some of the prices on the official site are as follows:
- TruVision 7 Day Sample Pack – $29
- TruVision Belly Blaster Kit – $163
- TruVision 30-Day Combo Retail– $100
- TruVision 30-Day Combo Wholesale – $80
- TruVision Drink Sample – $29
- TruVision Truvy Share (Share with Friends) – $145
- ZZZ-Tox Sample Control Kit – $159
- TruVision TruControl and TruVision TruFix 30 Day Drink Combo (Autoship)– $80
- TruControl and TruFix 30 Day Drink Combo (NO Autoship)– $100
- New Truvy Sample – $29
The Bottom Line on TruVision
TruVision is a line of organic weight loss products which promise to speed up your metabolism, leading to fat and weight loss. In addition, this brand claims to support overall body chemistry and health and has products for hydration and other issues.
The TruVision reviews were fairly good, but not overwhelming. The majority of the users found this to be a helpful brand and said that TruVision results in weight loss. However, there were also a lot of complaints from users who said it did nothing for them.
It’s very important that you pay attention to the health risks for this product line. Whether you have a medical condition or not, you must see a doctor before taking TruVision to get medical approval. If you should experience any side effects that are unpleasant, stop taking the brand immediately.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TruVision?
TruVision primarily aims to help with weight loss, although they also have products which support overall health and balance body chemistry.
We hope these supplements have elevated your well-being and helped you meet weight loss goals. There are also some lifestyle changes you can make which can help you lose weight. Here are some tips:
- Watch your portion sizes carefully. If you cut them by a quarter or even half, it will do a lot towards helping you lose weight over time.
- Be active. This means more than just exercising a few times a week, which you also should do. But try to live an overall more active lifestyle.
- Consume more protein, which can make you feel full. Cut down on the refined carbohydrates which can fuel your hunger.
- Drink a lot of water every day. It fills you up so you aren’t as hungry, and it also helps to detoxify the body.