About Telogenesis Supplement
Telogenesis is an organic supplement which supports the overall health of your cells and may extend longevity. It provides many medicinal benefits to the body, like easing joint pain and inflammation, improving mental clarity, and elevating the health of the skin, nails, and hair. In addition, it provides you with extra energy.
Telogenesis Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are the primary active Telogenesis ingredients in the supplement:
- Ashwagandha – This is an herb called Withania Somnifera, used in Ayurvedic medicine. It has numerous medicinal properties, including protection against ulcers. It also supports cellular health. An overview in the African Journal of Traditional, Complimentary, and Alternative Medicine stated that this plant can protect against neurodegenerative diseases, improve mood, elevate energy levels, and support mitochondrial health.
- Astralagus – This is an herb which is common in Chinese medicine. It can increase the activity of the enzyme telomerase. In addition, it has antioxidants, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties. An article in Aging and Disease examined the anti-aging properties of Astralagus, as well as its lifespan extension, anti-cancer effects and anti-vascular aging.
- Unicaria Tomentosa (Cat’s Claw) – This is a tall tropical vine called Uncaria Tomentosa which grows mostly in the Amazon Rainforest. It supports a healthy immune system, can prevent infection, and may have anti-cancer properties. A comparative study in Phytotherapy Research found that this plant is very effective at repairing DNA.
Who Should Take Telogenesis?
Telogenesis is suitable for anyone and will enhance your overall health and energy. However, it’s best for people experiencing low energy, brain fog, or muscle and joint pain.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Telogenesis
All 3 primary active ingredients in Telogenesis support increasing the length of telomere compounds like the enzyme telomerase. This substance plays a major role in maintaining cell performance and health.
This can lead to increased energy, brain health, improved mood, and possibly weight loss. Stanford Medicine stated that telomere extension turns back the aging clock in cultured human cells.
Telomers are DNA protein structures which live on either end of the chromosomes. They are essential to protecting the genome and cells from harm or degradation. A review in Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care examined the key role telomeres play in aging.
Telogenesis Pros & Cons
- Telogenesis may enhance your mental clarity.
- The product could soothe the skin, nails, and hair.
- Telogenesis might decrease muscle and joint pain.
- It may support your cellular health and longevity.
- The supplement can provide you with extra energy.
- This product contains milk and rice flour, which are common allergens.
- Telogenesis is an expensive product.
- It only contains 3 primary active ingredients.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsules per day, with a full glass of water. You can take the product with or without food. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are some mild Telogenesis side effects may occur from consuming some of the ingredients in Telogenesis Supplement. For example, Astralagus can cause symptoms like stomach upset, a rash, itchy skin, or nasal symptoms . Ashwagandha may lead to stomach upset, vomiting, or diarrhea . Unicaria Tomentosa (cat's claw) may lead to dizziness, vomiting, or headache .
A: Some ingredients in Telogenesis may cause difficulty blood clotting, so you should avoid this supplement if you are having surgery within 2 weeks or have a bleeding disorder.
Astralagus, Unicaria Tomentosa, and Aswagandha are not suitable for people with an auto-immune disorder like lupus . In addition, ashwagandha is not appropriate for people with diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or stomach ulcers . Stay away from cat's claw if you have leukemia, low blood pressure, or bleeding disorders .
A: The easiest answer is, it may work well for some and not as well for others. The ingredients included in this product do promote overall health and cellular functioning, and they have other health benefits as well.
However, there's a limited number of substances included. The Telogenesis reviews varied quite a bit. There were some excellent reviews, and also some poor reviews from customers who did not get satisfying results.
A: Telogenesis works in part by increasing the production of the enzyme telomerase in the body. Amongst other things, research shows that this enzyme may lead to weight loss. So, there's a possibility you may slim down taking this supplement.
A: No, Telogenesis Supplement is not for sale in any offline retail locations. However, there are several online sites which sell it including Amazon.
A: The company has a 90-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product for any reason, contact customer service and send back the product within 90 days of the original purchase date. You'll get a full refund.
|Telogenesis||$69.95||Unicaria Tomentosa, Astralagus, Ashwagandha|
|Relief Factor Energy||$34.95||Taurine, Caffeine, Vitamins, Inositol, Biotin, Choline, Pantothenic Acid|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed, Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed|
|Tru Niagen||$40||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|NAD+ Superboost Supplement||$54.95||Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Theacrine, Blueberries|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Malic Acid, Beetroot, Apple flavor|
|NutriO2||$49.95||Vitamin O (liquid oxygen)|
|Elevacity||$55-$100||Functional Beverages, vitamin B6, Nannochloropsis, Ocular Extract, and Sodium Silicate|
Telogenesis is a lot more expensive than other brands, and it also contains much less in the way of ingredients. Products that are almost half the price contain a rich collection of substances compared to the 3 in Telogenesis.
Is Telogenesis Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Telogenesis is a very safe product which uses 3 healthy organic ingredients. There are some health warnings to heed, which we have already provided. Otherwise, the supplement may only lead to mild side effects.
Telogenesis Customer Reviews & Results
The Telogenesis reviews on the company website were excellent. However, the ones on Amazon were very poor. Only about 40% of users gave this a very high rating, and there were quite a few customers who said the product didn’t work for them. However, there were also people who said it gave them great health benefits and energy.
There were a number of complaints from people saying the company charged them for extra items. Some users had trouble dealing with customer service (6).
Telogenesis: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy the supplement on the manufacturer’s official website or on Amazon, and there are several other online retailers who have Telogenesis for sale. Telogenesis Amazon is $34.94. On the official website, the price is $69.95 + free shipping.
The Bottom Line
Telogenesis is an organic supplement which is meant to extend the life and health of your cells. This provides you with numerous health benefits. It can elevate the strength of your nails, skin, and hair, support brain health, and ease pain in the muscles and joints. It can also give you extra energy.
The Telogenesis Supplement reviews on the manufacturer’s official website were almost universally very positive. Customers raved about the health benefits of this product, and how good it made them feel physically. However, the Telogenesis reviews on Amazon were fairly poor, with less than half the users satisfied with the product.
There are some health warnings to heed for this product. In addition, you may experience mild side effects. If this happens, stop using Telogenesis immediately. Before you begin taking this supplement, pay a visit to your physician and get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Telogenesis?
Telogenesis is a product which supports cellular health and overall immunity. We hope it gave you extra energy, cured your aches and pains and enhanced your health and well-being. Of course, there are also lifestyle choices you can make which can improve your health. Here are some tips:
- See your doctor on a regular basis. You should have a regular check up and physical exam every 6 months to a year.
- Eat a nutritious diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to elevate your health and strengthen your immunity.
- Exercise as much as possible. It can improve your mood and lessen your risk of a number of health conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Try to stay at a healthy weight. Being overweight increases your risk of several health problems.