About Xyngular Prime
Xyngular Prime is an organic male sexual enhancement supplement. The product claims to increase testosterone levels, which in turn would increase libido.
It can also help to build muscle mass and strength and improves workout results. The manufacturer claims that it also optimizes sexual performance.
Xyngular Prime Ingredients – What to Look For
There are several active ingredients in this supplement, which may increase levels of testosterone and nitric oxide in the body.
- Stinging Nettle : This is a flowering plant which was originally native to Europe, and now also grows in other locations. It’s also known as “stinging nettle”. There is sparse data to suggest that it may help with the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Boron: This important mineral and micronutrient is largely responsible for regulation the metabolism. Boron also initiates the production of the hormones called testosterone and estrogen, as well as Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D – There are some studies that have indicated that a deficiency in Vitamin D can sometimes lead to erectile dysfunction. Although, there is no research to indicate that Vitamin D can effectively treat ED in men.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Xyngular Prime
The ingredients in this supplement may have the ability to increase testosterone levels in the body. This may result in an enhancement of sexual libido.
In addition, it may help to increase muscle mass and strength.
Research has shown that higher levels of testosterone can improve libido and erectile dysfunction in hypogonadal men.
Other substances in the product may increase nitric oxide production. The result of this may be enhanced circulation all over the body.
Improved blood flow to the penis may help treat erectile dysfunction (source).
Xyngular Prime Pros & Cons
- This product may increase your sexual libido.
- It may build up muscle mass and strength.
- Prime may maximize your workout performance.
- The product contains rice flour and milk, which are common allergens.
- These are large capsules and you have to take 3-6 every day.
- You have to be a member and pay a fee to get the much reduced price.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Xyngular Prime?
A: The recommended dosage is 3-6 capsules per day, with a glass of water and food. Start with 3 a day and see how it affects you. Then level up from there as needed.
WARNING: Do not take more than 6 of these capsules per day under any circumstances.
Q: Does Xyngular Prime Have Any Side Effects?
Users may experience irregular heartbeat and/or high blood pressure as potential symptoms.
Q: Can I Take Xyngular Prime If I Have A Health Condition?
A: You should avoid this product if you have high blood pressure, or if you have a heart condition. However, everyone should go see a doctor before taking this product to get medical approval.
Q: Does Xyngular Prime Work?
A: It’s hard to say whether the product really works, because there are very few reviews online. This is strange, since there are many reviews about the other products made by this manufacturer.
Q: What Is Xyngular Prime Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 45-day return policy and a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, return it to the company and let them know that you want a refund. You’ll get all of your money back, minus shipping and handling fees.
Xyngular Prime Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Xyngular Prime||$102||Nettle leaf, boron, Zinc, vitamin D|
|Horny Goat Weed||$12.95||Horny goat weed, Tongkat Ali, maca, saw palmetto, muira puama|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, zinc, GABA, muira puama, Maca, boron|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Zinc, Fenugreek, Magnesium|
Obviously, Xyngular Prime is far more expensive than the other brands. It’s more expensive than most brands on the market.
There’s really no justification for this since in terms of ingredients the product is quite standard. It doesn’t include anything unusual that would make it a better sexual enhancement product than other brands like InstaHard and BioTech Pro.
Is Xyngular Prime Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The potential side effects include high blood pressure and irregular heartbeat, which are serious symptoms. Other than that, the product is safe.
Xyngular Prime Customer Reviews & Results
There are few to no reviews of this product online, although there are reviews of Xyngular’s other products.
Xyngular Prime: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
There are two purchasing options on the manufacturer’s website, which is the only place you can purchase this product.
- You can buy the product for $102.
- You also have the option of becoming a member for $14.95, after which you can purchase the product for $84.99.
The Bottom Line
Unfortunately, there are few reviews of this product online. It’s impossible to say for sure what the customer experience may be.
In addition, the ingredients are really nothing special. There’s quite similar to substances found in many other products of this nature. Nothing really justifies the high price of this supplement.
Remember that people with high blood pressure or heart issues should avoid this product because it can really exacerbate these problems. Anyone who wants to take this supplement must see a doctor before beginning a regimen.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Xyngular Prime?
Hopefully Xyngular Prime is a helpful male sexual enhancement supplement for you. You don’t want to take a supplement forever, so here are some ways you can increase your testosterone levels naturally.
- Eat a well balanced diet with lean protein.
- Workout especially lifting weights, if ok with your doctor.
- Try to lower the stress in your life, as it lowers cortisol levels.