Zyflamend is a multi-herbal joint supplement that claims to provide whole body pain relief. The producers boast that it is a best-selling and award-winning product in the market.
Unlike its competitors, New Chapter Zyflamend Whole Body promises to go beyond the glucosamine/chondroitin actions of targeting the cartilage only. On its part, it not only works for the cartilage but also for the tissues and bones.
This supplement is formulated with ten herbs that work together to achieve overall joint support. The herbs may help balance the body’s natural, healthy inflammation response at the cellular level.
Zyflamend Ingredients – The Breakdown
Some of the herbs present in this formula include;
- Turmeric – The active component in turmeric is curcumin which is known for its anti-inflammatory effects. In a study cited in the Harvard Health Publishing journal, the effectiveness of curcumin was tested on osteoarthritis of the knee. The study found discovered that joint pain was improved, side effects were few and subjects lost weight.
- Ginger – Ginger is an important herb used for its rich phytochemistry. According to the International Journal of Preventive Medicine, ginger is composed of free radicals scavenging properties. Substances such as gingerol and shogaol in ginger inhibit the synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- Green Tea – This ingredient is popularly used in joint support for its non-drug therapy against rheumatoid arthritis. In a study in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science, polyphenols in tea were recorded to have the effect of minimizing disease activity and reducing cartilage arthritis.
- Chinese Skullcap – This plant is native to China and some parts of Russia. The leaves of this plant are dried and used as herbal medication or teas. According to a publication in All Drug Records, this herb is considered effective in treating anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It is also believed to help treat allergies, infections, inflammations, headaches, and cancers.
- Rosemary – This ingredient has antioxidant and anti-microbial properties. According to Medicines, rosemary’s most effective antioxidant components are carnosol, carnosolic acid, and cyclic diterpene diphenols. Rosemary oil contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Zyflamend Whole Body
This product’s supposed success lies behind its multi-herbal formula. As such, New Chapter Zyflamed benefits might help improve antioxidant levels, trapping free radicals, and help dispose of them. Top on that it might play a role in managing inflammation, support healthy aging, and encourage cell recovery. Besides, although indirectly, the fact that this product helps to manage pain, might play a role in supporting weight loss for people who exercise hard.
Zyflamend Pros & Cons
- Claims to contain all-natural ingredients
- May help relieve overall joint pain
- Purports not to contain animal enzymes or byproducts
- May improve antioxidant levels in the body
- May support healthy aging
- It might upset people with caffeine sensitivity
- It is not a substitute for medical therapy
- Not for pregnant and lactating women
- May give a false signal making you over-exercise
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: It purports to offer four-in-one support which entails healthy mobility flexibility, joint inflammation, joint function, and overall joint support and comfort.
A: Yes. This is because it claims to have anti-pain ingredients, may reduce inflammation, and claims to cater to healthy joint function.
A: Take 2 capsules daily with food and water as it may reduce stomach ache. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
A: There are none mentioned by the manufacturer. However, caffeine may cause insomnia, jitteriness, and increased heart rate. Other ingredients such as ginger can cause heartburn and stomach upset.
A: The ingredients present in Zyflamend by New Chapter have scientific evidence showing that they work. In that case, it may work.
A: The company behind this product 'New Chapter' offers a refund for unsatisfied clients. To get a refund, you should communicate through email or customer care and provide information such as your full name, order number, and credit card details.
|Move Free Advance||$40.00||Calcium fructoborate, Glucosamine hydrochloride, hyaluronic acid|
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Astaxanthin|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Turmeric, bromelain, methionine, boswellia extract|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, curcuminoids, bioperine, cellulose, magnesium stearate|
|Arnicare Arthritis||$11.99||Homeopathic Blend (Arnica montana, Benzoicum acidum, Bryonia, Chamomilla, Dulcama, Kali iodatum, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Rhus tox)|
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Extracts of Horsetail Herb, Celery Seed, Stinging Nettle Leaf, Garlic Bulb|
Is Zyflamend Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Apart from mild side effects, New Chapter Zyflamend Whole Body Vegetarian Capsules may be safe. The warnings issued for this supplement include;
- Not recommended for children
- Not for pregnant and lactating women
- Not to be used as a substitute for medical therapy
- Avoid if you have caffeine (or other ingredients) sensitivity
As for complaints, some users mentioned the supplement’s high price
Zyflamend Customer Reviews & Results
This product has attracted both positive and negative reviews. Positive reviewers claimed that it helped with back pain, enhanced their sporting activities and some even mentioned that they would recommend it to other users. There are also negative reviews where customers complained that it did not work for them.
Zyflamend: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product comes in different packages which cost;
- 30 capsules – $20.00
- 60 capsules – $32.00
- 120 capsules – $52.00
- 180 capsules – $72.00
Zyflamend can be bought from the official website as well as other online retail stores CVC, Amazon and Walgreens.
The Bottom Line
Joint pain is one of the commonest issues plaguing the population. This is especially true for the older generation. But with the growing concern of medical drug dependency, many people are opting for natural alternatives such as phytomedicine (medicinal plants).
Zyflamend Whole Body is one of such natural joint pain supplements that claim to enhance whole body pain relief. It is formulated using popular herbs that are considered effective with few adverse effects. Additionally, this supplement has lots of positive reviews that may appeal to many.
On the contrary, this supplement contains caffeine which may cause adverse effects in those with caffeine sensitivity. It is also not suitable for those who are pregnant or are nursing.
If you do not have caffeine sensitivity or any allergy towards the other herbs in this ingredient, it may be worth trying out this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About New Chapter Zyflamend?
The manufacturer advises users to discontinue use if they experience any adverse effects that seem to link to the use of their product.
In such a case, it important to seek medical advice immediately. Another equally important information is that, for orders above $50.00, users get to enjoy free shipping.